Starpery.com

What's the Best Hands Free Masturbator?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Bobby Carrot

Re: What's the Best Hands Free Masturbator?

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Trigger D wrote:I got a Handy about 2-3 months ago. Its better than your own hand but not as good as someone else's hand.
I'm not trying to bash The Handy, but it just works ok for me.
It's getting a lot of hype lately but it's that huge cylindrical thing that moves the sleeve up and down that bothers me the most. The image of that thing is ugly....not to mention, I don't feel comfortable holding it or wedging it between my legs. I don't think I can truly relax....not REALLY hands-free.

But the HUMPUS seem interesting.

https://www.humpus.com/

Bae25
Former Member

Post by Bae25 »

Anybody use the ONYX+. Just read my sex toy guide review page, says that the ONYX+ is the best? anybody got experience with the device?

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Bobby Carrot wrote:But the HUMPUS seem interesting.

Interesting, but honestly I predict that:

The motion is annoying because it won't be particularly adjustable.
It'll be kinda noisy.
It'll be flimsy and break fairly rapidly.
The motors will be shit and they'll lose a lot of their torque rapidly.
It'll require you to be in a very specific position to not come off randomly while using it.

I've used similar things. Would not recommend any devices that I have used that use those kinds of motors, or hinges. Mechanisms like that are a recipe for failures and breakages.

That thing isn't cheap either, replacement stroker sleeve bits are probably stupidly overpriced (while with the v2k you just need to get a bit of new TPE tubing).

Sorry I'll stop waxing on about the V2k now (but seriously, considering any other stroker is a mistake).
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Since the OP was interested in VR compatible items I poked around and found this :

https://www.lovense.com/male-masturbators

Apparently, their Max 2 is VR compatible with an app of theirs called Mirror Life (not the best graphics though from what I saw. It can also be controlled via cell phone.

I wish I knew more but I was just running a search after I saw this thread.

I have also heard about VirtualMate,

https://www.virtualmate.com/pages/virtu ... 6sQAvD_BwE

But that is more about the program reacting to what the male is doing to the sleeve than the item doing things on the screen to the male.

Still, its interesting to see how far this line of research is progressing.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

djenkins57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by djenkins57 »

Bobby Carrot wrote:
Trigger D wrote:I got a Handy about 2-3 months ago. Its better than your own hand but not as good as someone else's hand.
I'm not trying to bash The Handy, but it just works ok for me.
It's getting a lot of hype lately but it's that huge cylindrical thing that moves the sleeve up and down that bothers me the most. The image of that thing is ugly....not to mention, I don't feel comfortable holding it or wedging it between my legs. I don't think I can truly relax....not REALLY hands-free.
arkham71 wrote:Since the OP was interested in VR compatible items I poked around and found this :

https://www.lovense.com/male-masturbators

Apparently, their Max 2 is VR compatible with an app of theirs called Mirror Life (not the best graphics though from what I saw. It can also be controlled via cell phone.

I wish I knew more but I was just running a search after I saw this thread.

I have also heard about VirtualMate,

https://www.virtualmate.com/pages/virtu ... 6sQAvD_BwE

But that is more about the program reacting to what the male is doing to the sleeve than the item doing things on the screen to the male.

Still, its interesting to see how far this line of research is progressing.

I picked up a Handy and a Max 2 recently. I'm still getting to know both of them, but my initial impressions are that both are meh.

The Handy is 100% NOT hands-free. I was able to rig my Fleshlight Launch with some old belts to be hands-free, but I've not found a good solution yet for the Handy. If you get it all *just right*, it's pretty good. But IMHO it's too hard to reliably get it juuuuuuust right because of how you're strapping the sleeve in with the velcro.

The Max 2 didn't do anything for me in a seated position, but if you can rig up something in Missionary (like by sticking it between some couch cushions), that may work better. In fairness, I'm not the most well-endowed, so that could explain why the squeezing didn't really seem to do a whole lot, but at the same time, my unit never really seemed to be squeezing as fast as the app indicated it was supposed to be, so maybe my unit is defective?

Either way, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

But speaking of VirtualMate, another stroker option (if you're into DIY) is the stuff TempestVR is designing. Some info/videos on his reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/TempestVR/ or get plans from his patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tempestvr

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Bae25 wrote:Anybody use the ONYX+. Just read my sex toy guide review page, says that the ONYX+ is the best? anybody got experience with the device?
Never used it myself, but I have never read a candid review from a general user that was a good reference. I usually saw the same thing all the time "Odd squeezing action that doesn't really feel that stimulating."

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Bobby Carrot wrote:

It doesn't live up to the hype. The concept is good, I don't really care about what it looks like, but the operation needs some refinement. The hard stops are a little too rough, and it desperately needs a mounting system. It could also use a new strapping system that has more vertical length so the entire sleeve can be tightened, along with a random internal script that can be used without video. It currently has a built-in demo movement script, but it's just an up and down loop. It would actually be cool if users could upload scripts to the Handy server and run them without video, I mean you can just turn on a scripted VR video and let it run without the headset on, but that's just an extra cumbersome step and thing to be mindful of when/if all you want to do is run a script by itself.

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

That's probably my biggest complaint with the Handy along with seemingly everyone else's about it not being really "hands-free".

I knocked up a crude mount, basically 2 wooden boards screwed perpendicular to each other with holes drilled either side of the center of one to mount the Handy with zip ties. Sketchy as frig but works for now.

They also need to design and sell an insert that is like a TPE or silicone doll's hand that can grip your dingus however you prefer whilst the Handy does its thing. This and a decent mount together will make The Handy go from "something that just works ok for me" to an absolute champ.
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273
Alicia - WM 168cm E cup head 233

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Hismith $400 on Amazon

Fleshlight adapter $30 on Amazon

Fleshlight $70 on Amazon
IMG_8593.JPG
IMG_8593.JPG (469.5 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

venus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by venus »

Agree with Sp0ngeWorthy. I've had one since 2004. Possibly many may think too pricey, but 16 years of the best blowjob ever, priceless.

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

dollplay wrote:
Sounds good, do you use Stepermotor like NEMA17 or NEMA23 ???
I will build a little toy but don´t know what i take.
NEMA23 is mutch stronger but need mutch more Power.
Also i must take my Future Doll at Wire. Not so nice.
No steppers, thrusting is done with a 270 degree range of motion servo rated to 60kg-cm. Once that's translated through the gear I made it's probably 15kg of thrust and pull force, which seems like plenty.

The clenching is driven by a 20kg-cm servo with an arm that probably reduces that to 10kg of force. This part I feel like could have more force behind it, but not a lot more or it would get downright uncomfortable. Steppers are alright and I tinker with them a bit, but you've got to gear them down with a box to get the kind of torque that main servo has.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

Koppel wrote:can anybody say something about the loudness of the venus 2000. Is it ok even if you live in a flat with thin walls?
I do own a tremblr sucking machine for years maybe someone can compare.
Agreed with Willus. At higher speeds it can get a bit noisy and also that the higher end speeds are a bit too much. If I am worried about noise, I simply place a blanket or some towels over the base unit and that dampens the sound almost completely.
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

123betta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 123betta »

I have now had my Venus 2000 for about 3 month or so and like Sp0ngeWorthy wrote before in this thread; I never go back eighter. It is by far the best device I have tried and its worth the money. The sound is so low that I can use it even if there are other people in the house. I usually start the dishwasher before I go to bed anyhow and that will drown out the sound even on pretty fast speed.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

ive used a few and for the realism id say the topco perfect ass (comes in natural and cinnamon)
this thing https://www.amazon.ca/Topco-CyberSkin-V ... B00187RE5I

i liked it so much i had two (i should have kept one cause now they are super $$$ i got mine for under 200 cad each)
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

BigJoeBuck wrote:ive used a few and for the realism id say the topco perfect ass (comes in natural and cinnamon)
this thing https://www.amazon.ca/Topco-CyberSkin-V ... B00187RE5I

i liked it so much i had two (i should have kept one cause now they are super $$$ i got mine for under 200 cad each)
I've had one of those (natural) since 2007. How's that for durability!

INFORMATIONS