www.tayu-doll.com

New Doll release: TAYU Head#18: Riley 158C+

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
APnightskyfreak

Re: New Doll release: TAYU Head#18: Riley 158C+

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Is there a side by side image of 148d and the new 158c. Looks like the 148d proportions are wider.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

KonjinaS wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:25 pm Bought a 161 with riley head. :)
151 seems to be just as good for a lot less $, but there is just something about that 161 that made me pick it.
Good choices 👌
I went with 151cm because it was way cheaper at that time with the offer. But next year i will get the 161cm also as i like it as much as the 151cm.
Here are my factory photos. I am still waiting for delivery, should be hopefully next week.
Attachments
1. General control - TAYU-Doll-soft-oral-Peach-151E.mp4
(12.05 MiB) Downloaded 126 times
2. Joint control - TAYU-Doll-soft-oral-Peach-151E.mp4
(16.61 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Dear Tayu Doll Community,

First and foremost, we extend our deepest gratitude for your support and affection for Tayu Dolls. We've noted your queries regarding the skin base color of our dolls and wish to address these with utmost transparency.

We have been committed to improvement and optimization, guided by your valuable feedback.
- Prior to 2022, we had only two skin colors: natural-pink and dark tan, each crafted based on one single base tone.
- Late 2022, we added 2 additional skin colors tailored to eastern and western market and now we have four skin tones: natural-pink, natural-yellow, light tan, and dark tan.
To enhance the alignment between the skin base color and the body painting, we've introduced two base colors. One natural base for natural skin colors (pink and yellow) and one tan base for tan based skin colors (light tan and dark tan).

Once the doll is produced, we employ a diverse body painting composed with 6 different colors to bring to life the skin's realistic and vivid appearance. At Tayu we always add extra care to ensure that the skin color of the head and the body are harmoniously matched. It's crucial to understand that the painting colors are not meant to exactly match the doll's base skin color or it loses its meaning of existence.

We take extra care in sealing our painting and to ensure the durability and resistance under normal use. I believe that our dolls is more time-intensive due to extra processing time that we put in place. It is our commitment to creating a long-lasting and resilient body painting. We want people to use their Tayu doll more frequently for photo or sex or both and that is exactly what we design them for and that is why we put in place extra process in manufacturing to ensure its quality. In the meantime we also encourage our customers to care for their Tayu Dolls by reducing friction, which can be achieved by some simply procedures, such as using soft clothing, avoid overly tight outfits, minimizing outfit change frequency, avoiding sharp accessories, and using soft supports such as placing arms on plush cushions or pillows and placing your Tayu doll on a thick blankets during sex to protect the paint touches rough surface and wear on joint areas.

At Tayu, we don't believe in making false statements to stimulate sales. We want to share our integrity and transparency with you. In the silicone doll market, it is a known fact that no factories applies a body painting that is an exact match with the doll's base color and it is not what painting is for. The key is to master the industry process how to keep the painting stay in put without fading after a few uses from manufacturing side and master how to care your doll from the user side. From our end, we want to reassure you our dedication to the truth and quality as a leader in the silicone doll industry.

We also want to take this opportunity to announce two new developments tailored to our western clients.

- Starting from this month's orders, we will introduce a new skin base color for the dark tan skin tone. This is our commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. However, we emphasize that achieving an exact match between the doll's base color and its painting is meaningless and it is not intended that way and we will not waste time to do so.

- As Riley becomes a favorite among many of you. To enhance your experience and provide more options, We will launch a new mold for Riley to ensure that the she can be chosen with the 148 body to ensure a correct head to body portion.

We thank you for your continued trust in Tayu Doll. Our mission is to deliver not just a doll, but an experience that surpasses your highest expectations.

Warm regards,

Chris
Tayu / 她语

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Good stuff! :glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Thank you so much for addressing the pigmented/painted issue! I very, very much appreciate this and will stop harping about it!
TAYU-DOLL wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:34 am- Starting from this month's orders, we will introduce a new skin base color for the dark tan skin tone. This is our commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. However, we emphasize that achieving an exact match between the doll's base color and its painting is meaningless and it is not intended that way and we will not waste time to do so.
I understand that an exact match is impossible. But just knowing that you are trying to get close is enough for me. I'll be purchasing a Tayu now in the future.

Again: Thank you very, very much.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

sinfuleyes

Post by sinfuleyes »

TAYU! I would love to see this body sculpt version in a torso with arms configuration. Is this something you may consider offering in the future?

Quater

Post by Quater »

I need a doll that is easy to hide and would gladly pay a good deal extra for a detachable legs option of Riley 158C+. Any hope?

ectyopus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ectyopus »

Chris, thank you for taking the time to write this detailed explanation. Much appreciated, and I must say you and your team at Tayu are doing amazing work!

And this;

"As Riley becomes a favorite among many of you. To enhance your experience and provide more options, We will launch a new mold for Riley to ensure that the she can be chosen with the 148 body to ensure a correct head to body portion."

Hopefully this will be available very soon. I like the Peach head with the smoky makeup but the new Riley head sized to fit the 148D+ body, sign me up!

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

Saw this and I've decided to pull the pin. The only thing I'm debating is there are 4 vagina texture options to choose, and the last one is what looks like the cervix. I hear the cervix is amazing. 3 questions:

1. Is that the cervix, the one that I've highlighted in the attachment?

2. And if I order that and I have a 6 inch (18cm) penis, do I still order the 15 cm vagina if I get the cervix option, or does ordering the cervix make a shorter or longer vagina necessary for your penis?

3. If I order the cervix instead of the default vagina, will the vagina still have the amazing non-gaping properties we've all now seen on the new 158C+?
Screenshot_20231115-161018~2.png
Screenshot_20231115-161018~2.png (707.87 KiB) Viewed 675 times

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

The default is the same as the 158&161 with cervix. I would probably go with 13cm or 15cm so you can feel the cervix. If you order the new 158C the texture doesn't matter, still has non-gaping properties.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

blackcad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 pm Saw this and I've decided to pull the pin. The only thing I'm debating is there are 4 vagina texture options to choose, and the last one is what looks like the cervix. I hear the cervix is amazing. 3 questions:

1. Is that the cervix, the one that I've highlighted in the attachment?

2. And if I order that and I have a 6 inch (18cm) penis, do I still order the 15 cm vagina if I get the cervix option, or does ordering the cervix make a shorter or longer vagina necessary for your penis?

3. If I order the cervix instead of the default vagina, will the vagina still have the amazing non-gaping properties we've all now seen on the new 158C+?

Screenshot_20231115-161018~2.png
1. Yes his fingers are on the cervix in that photo.

2. This I cannot confirm, I would email Alice at MRD to see if the depth of the cervix is proportional to the vagina depth selected. Mine has the 15cm vagina depth and the cervix is felt at about 3.5" in.

3. I'm almost positive the default vagina on the new 158C+ is the one with the cervix (same as with the 158 & 161). Again, I would confirm with Alice. There should be hardly any gape with the legs spread.

Alice has a very good relationship with Tayu and can get the answers quickly. :thumbs_up:
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

Great answers! Does that mean if I simply let it stay with 'default' in the vagina selection window I get the cervix model when ordering 158C+ ? And does that also mean all the info about 4 kg extra weight from the cervix option doesn't apply to the 158C+ because her super low weight already has the cervix?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Choose the one that says "158 & 161 default texture". This shouldn't add any considerable weight. The Ultra Soft Butt will add about 4kg but it's a MUST. The ass is incredible. I have both of these options and the total weight with head is around 26kg.

Tayu158c_AssSlap1.gif
Tayu158c_AssSlap1.gif (91.49 MiB) Viewed 639 times
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:34 am Dear Tayu Doll Community,

First and foremost, we extend our deepest gratitude for your support and affection for Tayu Dolls. We've noted your queries regarding the skin base color of our dolls and wish to address these with utmost transparency.

We have been committed to improvement and optimization, guided by your valuable feedback.
- Prior to 2022, we had only two skin colors: natural-pink and dark tan, each crafted based on one single base tone.
- Late 2022, we added 2 additional skin colors tailored to eastern and western market and now we have four skin tones: natural-pink, natural-yellow, light tan, and dark tan.
To enhance the alignment between the skin base color and the body painting, we've introduced two base colors. One natural base for natural skin colors (pink and yellow) and one tan base for tan based skin colors (light tan and dark tan).

Once the doll is produced, we employ a diverse body painting composed with 6 different colors to bring to life the skin's realistic and vivid appearance. At Tayu we always add extra care to ensure that the skin color of the head and the body are harmoniously matched. It's crucial to understand that the painting colors are not meant to exactly match the doll's base skin color or it loses its meaning of existence.

We take extra care in sealing our painting and to ensure the durability and resistance under normal use. I believe that our dolls is more time-intensive due to extra processing time that we put in place. It is our commitment to creating a long-lasting and resilient body painting. We want people to use their Tayu doll more frequently for photo or sex or both and that is exactly what we design them for and that is why we put in place extra process in manufacturing to ensure its quality. In the meantime we also encourage our customers to care for their Tayu Dolls by reducing friction, which can be achieved by some simply procedures, such as using soft clothing, avoid overly tight outfits, minimizing outfit change frequency, avoiding sharp accessories, and using soft supports such as placing arms on plush cushions or pillows and placing your Tayu doll on a thick blankets during sex to protect the paint touches rough surface and wear on joint areas.

At Tayu, we don't believe in making false statements to stimulate sales. We want to share our integrity and transparency with you. In the silicone doll market, it is a known fact that no factories applies a body painting that is an exact match with the doll's base color and it is not what painting is for. The key is to master the industry process how to keep the painting stay in put without fading after a few uses from manufacturing side and master how to care your doll from the user side. From our end, we want to reassure you our dedication to the truth and quality as a leader in the silicone doll industry.

We also want to take this opportunity to announce two new developments tailored to our western clients.

- Starting from this month's orders, we will introduce a new skin base color for the dark tan skin tone. This is our commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. However, we emphasize that achieving an exact match between the doll's base color and its painting is meaningless and it is not intended that way and we will not waste time to do so.

- As Riley becomes a favorite among many of you. To enhance your experience and provide more options, We will launch a new mold for Riley to ensure that the she can be chosen with the 148 body to ensure a correct head to body portion.

We thank you for your continued trust in Tayu Doll. Our mission is to deliver not just a doll, but an experience that surpasses your highest expectations.

Warm regards,

Chris
Tayu / 她语
This should be added to the Tayu "Stickies"

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:44 pm Choose the one that says "158 & 161 default texture". This shouldn't add any considerable weight. The Ultra Soft Butt will add about 4kg but it's a MUST. The ass is incredible. I have both of these options and the total weight with head is around 26kg.

Tayu158c_AssSlap1.gif
Thanks so much crazedcat! Such valuable info needed for such a high-end purchase. Your review did it for me. Riley 158C+ looks soo unbelievably delicious and simply so full of 'life' in your images and vids. My second doll in 5 years, the first being the Sino 161. It's amazing how technology has advanced in this niche!

INFORMATIONS