Starpery.com

174cm-d-cup-darianna-fitness-muscle-Body

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 174cm-d-cup-darianna-fitness-muscle-Body

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Well, the photos are still coming .. had a few set backs that caused her to get stored.. a family member is back from serving in the military.. an update on her “weight reduction” or lack there of as she was ordered without it.. I had no idea how heavy she was until I was lifting the other doll.. lol!! My other doll felt like she was 10 lbs compared to that starpery.. she’s gotta be at least 90lbs of starpery perfection.. mmmhmm.. I can’t wait to get her out later ..

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Reviving this thread: Darianna is on my short list:
1. how is the oral function with this head in soft silicone
2. Is the weight what is advertised.

I'm looking for a pure sex doll here so I want to be able to manage picking the doll out of the shipping box a couple a times a week and a quick cleanup in the shower. My 100lb Zelex has got to go...she was a bad first choice despite the research...
Annika
SE Doll 163C

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

PartThree wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:11 pm Reviving this thread: Darianna is on my short list:

I'm looking for a pure sex doll here so I want to be able to manage picking the doll out of the shipping box a couple a times a week and a quick cleanup in the shower. My 100lb Zelex has got to go...she was a bad first choice despite the research...
To answer your questions, my starpery was ordered without soft silicone, just the standard hard silicone head. I heard too many stories about them tearing so it didn’t make sense getting the soft head option without a movable jaw. It could be available now but I don’t know.

As for the weight, I can’t answer that either.. lol my starpery was ordered without weight reduction. Why?? I don’t know why I wanted to punish myself like that but I kinda think it was worth it.

That doll with a gel filled ass, omg, a f’king game changer.. and side note, the mold they used to make her isn’t the same mold they used in the photo shoot. It’s the same doll but the seam doesn’t go across the vag as shown in the photo shoot (thank you starpery) and they did a great job with them.. they’re nearly invisible.

Sorry I wasn’t much help.. speaking of zelex, I’m about to order one..

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:43 pm
PartThree wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:11 pm Reviving this thread: Darianna is on my short list:

To answer your questions, my starpery was ordered without soft silicone, just the standard hard silicone head. I heard too many stories about them tearing so it didn’t make sense getting the soft head option without a movable jaw. It could be available now but I don’t know.

As for the weight, I can’t answer that either.. lol my starpery was ordered without weight reduction. Why?? I don’t know why I wanted to punish myself like that but I kinda think it was worth it.

That doll with a gel filled ass, omg, a f’king game changer.. and side note, the mold they used to make her isn’t the same mold they used in the photo shoot. It’s the same doll but the seam doesn’t go across the vag as shown in the photo shoot (thank you starpery) and they did a great job with them.. they’re nearly invisible.

Sorry I wasn’t much help.. speaking of zelex, I’m about to order one..
Ok, thanks for chiming in!
Annika
SE Doll 163C

fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fbiwestin »

PartThree wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:11 pm 1. how is the oral function with this head in soft silicone
1. I have the soft head Darianna but I don't think Starpery has a oral function for it yet, they only have it for the Rozanne Head atm...

2. Mine has the weight reduction and no, don't trust their numbers. It's heavier than what they stated. I'm pretty sure every company downplays the weight a little bit to not scare new owners away. Most newcomers think a 80lb barbell is the same feeling as the 80lb doll, and oh boy~ :lol:

I also got a thread with all of this doll's info dumped there, link's below in my signature. Hope it helps.
Starpery 174 D-Cup viewtopic.php?t=166917

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

fbiwestin wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 am
PartThree wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:11 pm 1. how is the oral function with this head in soft silicone
1. I have the soft head Darianna but I don't think Starpery has a oral function for it yet, they only have it for the Rozanne Head atm...

2. Mine has the weight reduction and no, don't trust their numbers. It's heavier than what they stated. I'm pretty sure every company downplays the weight a little bit to not scare new owners away. Most newcomers think a 80lb barbell is the same feeling as the 80lb doll, and oh boy~ :lol:

I also got a thread with all of this doll's info dumped there, link's below in my signature. Hope it helps.
Damn! Hell of a review! But, it's clear this heavy doll isn't for me. If it was truly under 70lbs I'd go for the TPE and put a WMDoll bj head on it. Thanks.
Annika
SE Doll 163C

INFORMATIONS