elsababe.com

Elsababe Doll Suggestions/Requests

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Elsababe Doll Suggestions/Requests

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

rohin85 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:29 am
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:11 am
hinadina wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:00 am
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:05 am
hinadina wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:33 am Dear EB, i hate to clean the private parts but my experience with removable vag from another brand is not good, because its so hard to remove and place it in the spots, and i still had to clean the slot because all the lubricant messe up.

I heard that you had a better removable option because its include labia so its easier to remove and the slot doesnt need powder or lubricant to put. Where can i get more info about this?
Looks awesome, do you have video how to instal and remove it? i need to make sure it's strong enough and doesnt make the same problem before i order
Thank you for your patience. Please watch the videos below:
removable cavities-1.mp4
removable cavities-2.mp4
I'm interested in getting one of these removable vagina inserts. I just want to check if the insert has ridges on the back half as shown in the video, or is smooth as shown in the pictures. Are there different versions of the insert? I think I would prefer the smooth version.

Also, does the insert change with the size of the doll? Is the insert only longer, or is it also wider and girthier to match the larger doll?
Hello, the detachable vagina size of 102cm and 125cm doll is 10cm long, while 148cm/150cm/160cm/165cm's is 15cm long. And only the detachable vagina of 150cm body has the smooth version. :)

Just0Some0Wanker

Re: Elsababe Doll Suggestions/Requests

Post by Just0Some0Wanker »

jack181 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:28 pm This face and skin tone option
I think they have the skin tone option, and you can request custom makeup. This should be possible to create. I think Igawa Iyako would work really well. Same eye shape, slightly different expression though.
Attachments
eb-hb023-harry_4.jpg
eb-hb023-harry_4.jpg (792.13 KiB) Viewed 159 times
IMG_20230629_111104.jpg
IMG_20230629_111104.jpg (176.38 KiB) Viewed 159 times

INFORMATIONS