SexDollAmerica.com

A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Post by Boobman »

Boobman, I will keep my fingers crossed for you in June. I got a good feeling you will be free of it. Thank you for reaching out and sharing that. It is so touching to be able to connect and have so much kindness and support. Let me know how it went and I will be here to support you as well... :angel: IG

Thank You IrishGirl, may God bless you & your family

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

IrishGirl, my girls and I are saddened by your condition. We have a strong feeling that you will beat the ugly monster. I have had friends, co-workers, and family (mother & sister) who have tilted against the beast. A couple of common thing all that successfully beat the beast were a strong positive mental attitude and a strong support group. From the comments here we know you got very strong group here to stand behind you, and you can add me to the list.

YOU GO GIRL!

Azure, Celestia, & 0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

You and your husband are both bad ass! I am very confident the two of you will kick this cancers butt!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Kim!

I am hosting the miniature challenge (Cat E) this month and my theme is ‘Make Me Smile!’ I’ve dedicated it to you so hopefully we’ll get some fun entries that might help keep your spirits up!

Lots of love from me and the girls, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi Kim!

I am hosting the miniature challenge (Cat E) this month and my theme is ‘Make Me Smile!’ I’ve dedicated it to you so hopefully we’ll get some fun entries that might help keep your spirits up!

Lots of love from me and the girls, Hollows.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
:glou:

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Irishgirl. I'm sending all my best wishes!
Hang in there. There are some amazing treatments these days.
I lost a good hunk of my colon to cancer 24 years ago.
Back then, I got my affairs in order and made a video farewell to my 2 kids.
Everything eventually worked out ok, and now my third kid is graduating university.

Tongue, you help her every way you can.
When I was sick, my wife was a tiger.
Once when they had a backlog and tried to delay my tests, my wife went ballistic and did not let up until they relented.
You do the same for her.

:thumbs_up:
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Irishgirl, Luna and Xiaofan and I are keeping you in our thoughts and sending out our most positive healing energy. Our best wishes to you and your loving husband!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Oosik, Awe this really is touching my heart deep. I appreciate that and your smart and kind words.. I am trying to stay positive and the girls help me tremendously... I can't say enough about them and tongue of course. :) IG/Kim

Billiam, thanks my friend, I appreciate that. I will keep these words ringing in my head... 8) 8) IG Kim

OH HOLLOWS and the girls, that is so awesome and thoughtful it made me cry, but a good cry... You are so awesome to do that. It's funny because I read your title and thought wow that's what I said in my thread but never connected it. So when I read this I was blown away by that. Thank you my friend.. love yinz GET THOSE ENTRIES IN ALL, I WANT TO SMILE.... hehe Kim

Wow scooter, that is an inspiring story. I thank you for sharing it. It certaintly gives me hope. I have been doing the ''in case'' thing.. tongue is not wanting me too, but I worry about him. I have told him, don't be sad if it happens. I want him to go on live a full rest of what he has left and love the girls every day. which of course the girls go without saying. I am glad we have TDF and he would always have this support as well. And yes usually it's me in the fight for rights mode so I am or have taught him the fight for me thing. You have to sometimes. ty again... Hope to know something next week. Kim :angel:

autolycus, thank you for that. you and the girls are so sweet.I will take that energy and use it wisely ... :) Kim IG

You are very welcome Boobman. fingers crossed... :) :thumbs_up: IG Kim

I'M FEELING THE ENERGY ALL :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Irony4all
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Irony4all »

I hope things go well for you.
Keep on fighting.
I have a coworker going through the same thing and the main thing he doesn't like is people treating him differently, especially those the treat him as if he is already near dead.
So I treat my coworker as I always have and he feels more at home because of it.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Kim, the choice of my theme was an act of serendipity! (The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.)

When I realised my entry last month could actually win I, like many others I’m sure, began to think what on Earth theme could I come up with for the next challenge! Well, I thought of several and started ‘researching’ a few photos to match those themes!

I hadn’t read your ‘news’ but when it came to me actually winning I felt really low! I have no idea why but the themes I chose didn’t do it for me at all! I thought I needed something to cheer me up and ‘make me smile’ so that was it! I’m not sure why it came about and some might say things I’m not sure I believe in but that’s the truth!

If anyone here doesn’t have any minis to enter the challenge then compose a funny photo of your larger ladies and post it here to help keep Kim’s spirits up! The more the merrier!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

hollows
I hadn’t read your ‘news’ but when it came to me actually winning I felt really low! I have no idea why but the themes I chose didn’t do it for me at all!

It's funny, I told Kim that you seemed a bit depressed or something about winning. You're right though, I'll try to come up with a theme in case I win, and usually go through a hundred ideas in my head that I absolutely hate!
hollows
If anyone here doesn’t have any minis to enter the challenge then compose a funny photo of your larger ladies and post it here to help keep Kim’s spirits up! The more the merrier!

You are one of a kind hollows, you yourself put a smile on all of our faces! Great theme, the entries are an added bonus! Thank you for that my friend :D

Mr Franz and begog, Holly Crap!...Great start to hollows challenge lol

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Holy Cow IG this is Shocking news to me as I just learned of this thread from Havefun just minutes ago and you posted this on my Birthday to boot! 8O

Speaking as a Cancer Survivor for going on 23 years now (Hodgekins Lymphoma in 1995), I have some info for you that will help you out so look for a PM from me on this! :thumbs_up:

The amount of support that everyone is posting out to you here is wonderful and I am so glad to see it for sure. My Heart goes out to you in this difficult time and I am in your corner to help you fight this menace. :angel:

Again, look for a PM from me with some very important info as I have done a lot of research on this kind of illness from the beginning of when I had to deal with it and there are many things that you can do along with conventional therapies that will help you greatly. Your mental attitude MUST remain positive to fight this and keep telling yourself that you will NOT relent or give up. :D

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

I started a thread in Dolls Alive where we can post jokes and funny things that we hope bring you a few chuckles. Some of those old GI Joe guys even got into the act and did a photo funny just for fun. One is a talker (He needs repaired) so he "stayed on shore" while another one was in the raft in the tub. The talker was sort of irked he was not "allowed" on the raft but Hollywu told him to be quiet and just act the part. We hope it makes you laugh. (BTW - No vintage action figures were harmed during this shoot.) ;)

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=98678

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Irony4all, thanks for the encouraging and true words. It is exactly right. I'm glad you give him support and hope he kills that evil decease.... 8) IG

hollows, Again thanks for the shout out and making me smile. I feel all warm and toasty inside.... Glad these are making you smile as well. I love every bit of it. IG

dodgeman, I will look for your pm. I don't see one as of yet but will keep checking. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate that and all you do. You my friend are awesome. I remember you and I talking about that stuff and you are one of the bravest strong individuals I have met. So your words and strength are ringing true in my ears. I will use that to my advantage. I'm down at times but all these words here and support remind me never give up.. they didn't!!! Love yinz all IG :glou:

Rari, I'm glad no vintage action figures were harmed :haha4: and I will keep checking the adventures. So cool... IG :)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

As you know, I work full time in a hospital.
One of my medical release hospital friends was diagnosed with a cancer of the blood and had to go to Texas.
He was getting blood drawn weekly.
Let's just say, in only 30 days he was sent back to Florida!
Blood work checked only monthly.
He told me about another person who had been there over 90 days with no improvement....
The difference...

ATTITUDE
You will beat this!
Our prayers our with you,
Jeff

INFORMATIONS