www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU Doll Peach 161F

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TAYU Doll Peach 161F

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Taneras wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:34 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:16 pm And that’s more or less how I ended up going with the 161. The one thing I definitely prefer about the 161 over the 163 is the sculpt and positioning of the hip region (vagina, ass, LHP). I was really close to pulling the trigger on the 163 before the newer models were released, but it was the look of the 163 from behind that ruined it for me. Different strokes for different folks, so I was pleasantly surprised when Tayu revealed the newer models. Still, I wish there was an option for a smaller bust on the 161…
My strokes aren't too different, while I do prefer the sculpt of the 163, the 161 is still very pleasing to the eye. It's quite similar to Sanhui's 158cm, which is currently the doll I plan on purchasing until I see some reviews on the 161. The 161 will end up being about $1,500 more expensive, which I can afford and will gladly pay if I feel there's enough of a value increase over the Sanhui 158cm doll. Photo-wise, and spec-wise (weight) I think a strong argument can be made for the 161. But, I still want to wait for reviews.

Hopefully you'll help the forum out by doing a review on your TAYU 161 once it comes in? I know I'd appreciate it.
I definitely plan to. Impatience got the better of me because I was initially hoping to wait for Mishka to get his 161 and do a review before placing my order…that lasted about 3 weeks, lol. In my defense, after seeing how amazing the new 148D was (many thanks to both Crazedcat and Mishka for sharing their experiences and photos), I just decided to go for it. I was also trying to avoid unnecessary delays due to Chinese New Year, so I *think* I placed my order in time.

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Taneras »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:31 pmI definitely plan to. Impatience got the better of me because I was initially hoping to wait for Mishka to get his 161 and do a review before placing my order…that lasted about 3 weeks, lol. In my defense, after seeing how amazing the new 148D was (many thanks to both Crazedcat and Mishka for sharing their experiences and photos), I just decided to go for it. I was also trying to avoid unnecessary delays due to Chinese New Year, so I *think* I placed my order in time.
Awesome!

One thing I did notice recently and I hope either you or Mishka can comment on when your dolls come in, is after doing a little research I came across a video on My Robot Doll of TAYU's 163cm doll. If you look at/pause at the 9:24 minute mark you'll see some odd behavior of the right breast.

Maxwell3014 mentioned that the 163 was one of the more firmer silicone dolls he owned, so perhaps that's just a firmer breast resisting changing shape and buckling. Or, perhaps it's an older doll that has slight breast deflation. But I hope the 161's breasts do not behave like that. I think that would be quite immersion-breaking while grabbing a handful.

EDIT: You can also see similar behavior, though not quite as bad, in the same video at around the 8:44 and 8:52 minute marks.

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

I came across a photo of Tayu's new 47" waist doll (supposedly identical to the 161), which has me concerned. LHP looks quite a bit off.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221124_095357.jpg
Screenshot_20221124_095357.jpg (245.33 KiB) Viewed 685 times

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Taneras wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:42 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:31 pmI definitely plan to. Impatience got the better of me because I was initially hoping to wait for Mishka to get his 161 and do a review before placing my order…that lasted about 3 weeks, lol. In my defense, after seeing how amazing the new 148D was (many thanks to both Crazedcat and Mishka for sharing their experiences and photos), I just decided to go for it. I was also trying to avoid unnecessary delays due to Chinese New Year, so I *think* I placed my order in time.
Awesome!

One thing I did notice recently and I hope either you or Mishka can comment on when your dolls come in, is after doing a little research I came across a video on My Robot Doll of TAYU's 163cm doll. If you look at/pause at the 9:24 minute mark you'll see some odd behavior of the right breast.

Maxwell3014 mentioned that the 163 was one of the more firmer silicone dolls he owned, so perhaps that's just a firmer breast resisting changing shape and buckling. Or, perhaps it's an older doll that has slight breast deflation. But I hope the 161's breasts do not behave like that. I think that would be quite immersion-breaking while grabbing a handful.

EDIT: You can also see similar behavior, though not quite as bad, in the same video at around the 8:44 and 8:52 minute marks.
Only time will tell, but it is my understanding that the silicone blend for the 148 and 161 is different than what the “first generation” dolls used.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Taneras wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:42 pm
Awesome!

I just went to check this on all my dolls, and this creasing appears in most of them - especially for the softer boobs dolls with gel filled breasts. The SinoDoll and Realdolls ones I filled with more gel do not have the issue, but just about all dolls with soft boobs do this - TPE and Silicone.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

dollbohrer

Post by dollbohrer »

maxwell3014 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:00 pm I came across a photo of Tayu's new 47" waist doll (supposedly identical to the 161), which has me concerned. LHP looks quite a bit off.
It seems this shot was taken with a slightly upraised upper body so the loveholes "went down" a bit.
If you look at the other pictures from that page, especially the two where the torso is lying flat, you see the LHP is spot on.
When you can enter anal in a "lying flat on the belly position", the positioning is best in terms of realism.
1.JPG
1.JPG (28.94 KiB) Viewed 542 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (25.08 KiB) Viewed 542 times
real.JPG
real.JPG (20.79 KiB) Viewed 542 times

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

its maybe alittle further forward than the previous model, but its certainly far far from bad, defiantly within that realistic territory

i will say for the manufactures benefit, if ive learned anything from this site, its that people want even further back than what is even 'correct'

joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by joshwashie »

maxwell3014 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 pm
bambino wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:02 pm nice body and details ,
you need an European head on this body
100% agree with this. Breasts/hips are way out of proportion for this face.
But even with a western face, the proportions are just off- hips are a bit too wide and breasts are way too big. Looking at the seated photo from MRD, it looks cartoonish, bordering on some of the cheap WM fantasy dolls. This is disappointing considering how great the 155 and 163 sculpts are. Tayu needs to update the silicone used for those two older models for people who value anatomic realism. It's not possible for silicone to behave like to human breasts, so the larger they are, the more stupid they look and feel.
Are these pics natural skin tone on #1 & Asian yellow/tan #2?

I'm looking to find "Asian yellow" in a picture, but am having troubles.

INFORMATIONS