betterlovedoll.com

166-C/273 The Irresistible Siren - Saber

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 166-C/273 The Irresistible Siren - Saber

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

One thing that I took for granted about this community was the comradery, support and friendships that I missed out on. While I was away. Thank you for the kind words, advice and support.

Prome

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Hi Prome, I just spent several hours going through this thread. I was struck by the sheer volume of fantastic photo content! :thumbs_up: Also I was surprised to see that I hadn't visited this thread since page 1, Doh! 8O
As many have stated here, there comes a time when it seems that your work goes unappreciated. This happens to so many of us and I admit I was once of that mind a while back. Now when that feeling creeps up I just dismiss it and take a short break. If anything, I have learned patience, and the short break gives an opportunity to research new techniques and ideas.
Your lovely Saber :angel: is a special gal and I look forward to seeing what you two come up with here in the future!
:glou:

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mr_Fix_it.

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent of capturing the essence of the craft that brings these girls to life! It is always refreshing to see your work blaze through the threads! :whistle: Your work was an inspiration no doubt.

I know I went a little crazy and pumped out the photos like a mad man. :silly: I was a mad man!! And I loved it.

Early on, I was so amazed by the progression of Saber and Amaris, I could not stop. I loved the art of expression and capturing the moments when you find that angle, that spot where the shadows do something with her eyes or the contours of her body.

It was an escape form the BS and to do something fun and different.
I never would have imagined how much I enjoyed this! 8O
I was just going to post a pic or two and be done...LOL.

Yea Right! I was sucked into the 'vortex of hotness' ,and these girls had something to say! lol :plaidskirt:

Thanks for your kindness and insights. Time away does give room for refining ideas and leaning new things.
Poor saber has to suffer through this process, eye makeup, a bit longer till I get her right. :D

Honored,

Prome
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (59.19 KiB) Viewed 377 times

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Cool shot Prome! :thumbs_up:

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

God! She's So F**king Hot!...Great Stuff Buddy :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Jasmine21
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jasmine21 »

wow!! I really love her, I always cannot resist the woman in lace, I am excited!!!!!!!!!

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention that the pic above was an an old shot of Saber, but one of my favs.
I'm doing homework on eyes and makeup today and I stumbled on some inspiring video's to help give me some ideas. Thought I would share. Nice makeup, poses, sexy styles, and fun to watch. I had to hit the pause button a few times to soak in the hotness and gather ideas. I Never knew homework would be so fun! 8)

I think I broke the pause button on this one. The spirit of Saber is in there. Salute to the beautiful ladies.

The shot below was pulled form Vid. This is definitely one of the the looks I want.. :evidence:
Back to my studies...

Prome
Attachments
Capture69.PNG
Capture69.PNG (290.35 KiB) Viewed 313 times

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:Image
Oh yes - smoking hot 8O Awesome image :drinking: