www.dolls-castle.com

Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Post by setevoltas »

nahmot wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:03 am
setevoltas wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:13 pm Hello DollsCastle! Several of us were excited to see your new silicone doll release, as it fills a need for a thick, very muscular legged doll without overly large breasts. However, you missed the mark badly on the the doll's LHP. I have attached an edited image in the hopes that you will correct this for future ass oriented dolls, especially in silicone releases, since post-purchase modifications are difficult and cost-prohibitive with silicone.

DC153_improved.jpg

For reference, the placement shown on the left is already in use on your 153 I cup TPE doll. We are confused why an older design was chosen for this doll.

Since in my experience attempting to "correct" LHP on existing sculpts does not work well, I will just put this here in the hopes it is considered for your next design. I am a fan of your brand and hope you will take this into consideration.

Thanks!

-Sete
I wonder would elimination of the anus entirely allow the vagina to be placed accurately. From your picture if looks like the anus is exactly where the vagina should be. I mean I would gladly forego having the anus if it meant correct placement
There are dolls and manufacturers that have taken that route. If it was truly impossible to get right I'd say sure, but we know it can be done.

I have to think whether I'd buy a no backdoor doll. Not sure I would honestly.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

nahmot

Re: Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Post by nahmot »

setevoltas wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:08 pm
nahmot wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:03 am
setevoltas wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:13 pm Hello DollsCastle! Several of us were excited to see your new silicone doll release, as it fills a need for a thick, very muscular legged doll without overly large breasts. However, you missed the mark badly on the the doll's LHP. I have attached an edited image in the hopes that you will correct this for future ass oriented dolls, especially in silicone releases, since post-purchase modifications are difficult and cost-prohibitive with silicone.

DC153_improved.jpg

For reference, the placement shown on the left is already in use on your 153 I cup TPE doll. We are confused why an older design was chosen for this doll.

Since in my experience attempting to "correct" LHP on existing sculpts does not work well, I will just put this here in the hopes it is considered for your next design. I am a fan of your brand and hope you will take this into consideration.

Thanks!

-Sete
I wonder would elimination of the anus entirely allow the vagina to be placed accurately. From your picture if looks like the anus is exactly where the vagina should be. I mean I would gladly forego having the anus if it meant correct placement
There are dolls and manufacturers that have taken that route. If it was truly impossible to get right I'd say sure, but we know it can be done.

I have to think whether I'd buy a no backdoor doll. Not sure I would honestly.
Yeah I get your point , if anal wasnt popular im sure they would have gotten rid of it in favour of proper placement. The dolls/manufacturers you mentioned , do they have correct placement with a back passage or just a single one ?

INFORMATIONS