www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Lhadatt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by Lhadatt »

Thrift store shopping is a good place to get clothes that have already had their break in periods so you don't have to worry about staining as much. Also welcome! You can always start working out while you wait to get ready for hauling him around. Either way, once he arrives, you'll be sure to get a workout! :D
Zelex SLE ZX165D + ZXE215-1

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

No pictures?????

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

FormerlyHot wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:30 pm Saralina, your experience with Realing is very concerning. I’m shocked that the company’s customer service is so terrible. Gives one pause…
Yeah....im shocked too, they are such a big well known company, I never expected this, specially after paying almost 3k I feel like I got scammed, I already contacted TDF forum manager to see if they can help, I'll wait till end of March, if still nothing, I'll have to file a claim with PayPal because this is not ok, they keep my money and don't send me anything or reply to my emails. I'll keep you guys updated on how things turn out.
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Beyond Range wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:53 pm Well - we didn't ordered directly there.
Yes, we know, the don't answer eMails.
The "Arnold" we have is ordered via "Fraudoll" and we are very satisfied with.

I know Spartanlover. Some time ago I asked a few questions by email and they responded in a very short and unfriendly manner.
That really put me off.

- Steff -
I thought fraudoll was a scam, well I almost ordered from them

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

I'm not saying they're scammers, hopefully things get resolved but it sure feels like it. I'll wait a bit longer, let's see

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

Hey Saralina,

greetings from Germany :) I hope you will have lots of fun with your doll and that she will arrive soon.
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm : viewtopic.php?t=172121
Review - CST 155 "Emilie" : viewtopic.php?t=180761

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Saralina wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:05 am
Yeah....im shocked too, they are such a big well known company, I never expected this, specially after paying almost 3k I feel like I got scammed, I already contacted TDF forum manager to see if they can help, I'll wait till end of March, if still nothing, I'll have to file a claim with PayPal because this is not ok, they keep my money and don't send me anything or reply to my emails. I'll keep you guys updated on how things turn out.
I would not consider them a well known company. Spartan Lover started carrying Realing dolls only in March of last year. They are a new brand, and almost nobody outside of the male dolls forum has heard of them. As far as I know, Spartan is the only TDF approved vendor that sells them. This was one of the reasons I chose a more established brand (Qita) over Realing for my 2nd doll, and I’m disappointed to see that my fears about Realing are confirmed.

Hopefully TDF helps you out here and that you won’t have to bring PayPal into this. Fingers crossed 🤞
💜 Harley and I's 1 year anniversary, his MF EME review, and more is on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:49 pm
Careful when ordering from realing, they never reply to emails, it's been more than a month and they haven't sent me anything, not factory photos, no tracking number, no doll and no reply to my emails
I hope it doesn't come to that, but if they do not deliver your order and you have to dispute your payment, you can re-order from us, and I will provide you with a free Rush Manufacture. This means we will make your doll in 15 days at no extra charge, and we will also match the price you paid.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I am also female. I tend to come and go on the forum. I hope the issue with your guy gets resolved soon.
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

SpartanLover wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:20 pm
Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:49 pm
Careful when ordering from realing, they never reply to emails, it's been more than a month and they haven't sent me anything, not factory photos, no tracking number, no doll and no reply to my emails
I hope it doesn't come to that, but if they do not deliver your order and you have to dispute your payment, you can re-order from us, and I will provide you with a free Rush Manufacture. This means we will make your doll in 15 days at no extra charge, and we will also match the price you paid.
Thank you so much, and yes I will order from you if it turns out that I got scammed

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Hi Saralina,

I hope your issue gets resolved and you can enjoy your guy soon.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Jmacb9 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:14 pm
Saralina wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:05 am
I would not consider them a well known company. Spartan Lover started carrying Realing dolls only in March of last year. They are a new brand, and almost nobody outside of the male dolls forum has heard of them. As far as I know, Spartan is the only TDF approved vendor that sells them. This was one of the reasons I chose a more established brand (Qita) over Realing for my 2nd doll, and I’m disappointed to see that my fears about Realing are confirmed.

Hopefully TDF helps you out here and that you won’t have to bring PayPal into this. Fingers crossed 🤞
Well you like feminine slim male dolls, I like more masculine and muscular so realiing really seems like a good option.

I didn't want to already talk bad about them in the forum I wanted to wait till maybe end of February to mention my experience with them because it hasn't been 2 months since my order yet, but since someone mentioned in my tread they were thinking of ordering from them I felt like I should warn them right away. I think never replying to emails is a huge red flag that already 3 people in this forum said they don't reply. Let's hope by end of February I have some better updates

Well they are TDF approved so I thought it was safe.

Beyond Range
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beyond Range »

Saralina wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:07 am I thought fraudoll was a scam, well I almost ordered from them
Oh no, thea aren't. Not at all.
I ordered some dolls from them.
I know quite a lot people ordered from "Fraudoll" and are very satisfired.

Greetings from Germany as well :D

- Steff -
Steff's lovely girls

❤️ Jessys Dollstories → https://jessydoll.de

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Hi Saralina,
So sorry to hear how your first doll purchase hasn't gone exactly smoothly!
I guess you can see we're all pulling for you, and hope you can get your guy home soon!

Oh, and wintery greetings from the great white north, Canada! 🇨🇦🇩🇪

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

That is really sad. Thanks for sharing your experience. Not answering even if they ship your product is a very bad feeling. Dolls are quite expensive and don't knowing what happens with it is super bad. I didn't know that paypal offers that service. Thanks for sharing this as well. I will choose paypal from now on.

I hope your buddy will soon arrive and you both have a nice first honeymoon together :)

INFORMATIONS