www.xtdoll.com

XTDOLL is about to release a new body 164CM, full of details and features

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

Jugo

Re: XTDOLL is about to release a new body 164CM, full of details and features

Post by Jugo »

The problem is not the sculpt, it's how far forward and how far down the hip joint is placed within the pelvic area. This is what determines where the butt hole ends up when she sits.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:56 pm I think that when I originally ordered it, was before you did, and it was already supposed to be the newer body. Something went wrong with my order, and then I asked for one more change which delayed it further, but I believe that even the original was going to be the newer body. Obviously, XTdoll will have the answer...
I inquired and got a vague "is in production, thank you" answer. Not as informative as the rep I had with my Thanksgiving purchase.
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (coming soon)
#3 later this year

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Our staff is also sorting out the various data of 164cm. In fact, what I am most concerned about is the weight. I hope it can be controlled within 30kg.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:38 am
manobon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:10 pm
XTDoll wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:58 am Can anyone help me find out if there is any problem with the design location of the LHP?
Actually, I would have to say - considering that the cavities/canals in sex dolls don't angle as much as they do in people - the cavity entrances would Feel more realistic if they were higher back (because then you would feel the butt cheeks surrounding them from any 'behind' position)

See attached -
sketch-1703736446349.jpg
If they did this then missionary would be impossible.
I think missionary/'front facing' positions would require moving the doll's hips up a bit more, but actually provide a more realistic feeling experience

Of course, the best solution would be more accurate internal cavity angles and realistic LHP for the openings, but I don't know if that's currently possible, with the way the doll skeletons/foam/implants are used

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

PartThree wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:16 am
jeep2639 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:56 pm I think that when I originally ordered it, was before you did, and it was already supposed to be the newer body. Something went wrong with my order, and then I asked for one more change which delayed it further, but I believe that even the original was going to be the newer body. Obviously, XTdoll will have the answer...
I inquired and got a vague "is in production, thank you" answer. Not as informative as the rep I had with my Thanksgiving purchase.
Hello! PartThree,Please provide me with your order number and I will assist you in following up and sharing progress information.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

I will share my first-hand information. My colleague informed me about the body weight of 164cm: 29Kg (within my acceptable weight range). I am also considering whether to further upgrade it.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

serotta

Post by serotta »

XTDoll wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:57 am I will share my first-hand information. My colleague informed me about the body weight of 164cm: 29Kg (within my acceptable weight range). I am also considering whether to further upgrade it.
That's quite a bit heavier than your 163F. I'm wondering if this is a bbw sculpt. It's hard to tell from the photo. Do you know the measurements yet?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

serotta wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:57 pm
XTDoll wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:57 am I will share my first-hand information. My colleague informed me about the body weight of 164cm: 29Kg (within my acceptable weight range). I am also considering whether to further upgrade it.
That's quite a bit heavier than your 163F. I'm wondering if this is a bbw sculpt. It's hard to tell from the photo. Do you know the measurements yet?
I don't know. From pictures taken by others who already received the 163F, it looks like she is around 27kg by herself. Also, remember to add the weight of the head...
I don't know what the cutoff weight is. I know that I couldn't deal with my 112lb doll. Come to think of it, I don't even know if she was 112lb including the head, or without it... She was heavy.
29Kg is 64lb. The head would be another 5lb? So, still under 70lb. Is that the cutoff weight? There are many dolls over 75lb. I think I would have been fine up to 75lb.
I almost bought a 158B FanReal doll when I saw XTdoll's 163F, and all the innovation that comes from them, and I totally forgot about FanReal... The 158B was going to weigh more than the 163F.
Anyway, just my random thoughts. I'll update you once I get my 163F.
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

XTDoll wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:52 am
PartThree wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:16 am
Hello! PartThree,Please provide me with your order number and I will assist you in following up and sharing progress information.
That's kind of you. I have sent you a private message with the order number.
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (coming soon)
#3 later this year

serotta

Post by serotta »

jeep2639 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:46 pm
serotta wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:57 pm
I don't know. From pictures taken by others who already received the 163F, it looks like she is around 27kg by herself. Also, remember to add the weight of the head...
I don't know what the cutoff weight is. I know that I couldn't deal with my 112lb doll. Come to think of it, I don't even know if she was 112lb including the head, or without it... She was heavy.
29Kg is 64lb. The head would be another 5lb? So, still under 70lb. Is that the cutoff weight? There are many dolls over 75lb. I think I would have been fine up to 75lb.
I almost bought a 158B FanReal doll when I saw XTdoll's 163F, and all the innovation that comes from them, and I totally forgot about FanReal... The 158B was going to weigh more than the 163F.
Anyway, just my random thoughts. I'll update you once I get my 163F.
Yes, there's always a bit of uncertainty involving weight. I just assumed apples-to-apples since it was from the same source. They say 25 kg for the 163F, and 29 kg for the 164C. That's a pretty sizable increase, considering that the boobs dropped three cup sizes. It was unexpected, so I asked. I suppose we'll all know soon enough.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

XTDoll wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:58 am Can anyone help me find out if there is any problem with the design location of the LHP?
So I see some editing done to show the placement change, so... why not try to show what i like, I did change the anal hole position a bit and gave her a visually deeper ass crack and slight cheeks to her bottom because it fits her big ass more and her body style in my opinion, also see how nice and snug the anal hole is now .. your rod/stick whatever... will be nicely massaged by the gell ass on entering :lol: :lol:
Attachments
xt edit.png
xt edit.png (885.91 KiB) Viewed 451 times

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

I really hope you haven't committed to this body by finalizing the mold prior to asking for feedback.

You want to be aiming for something like this.
Screenshot_20231225-210903~2.png
Screenshot_20231225-210903~2.png (273.2 KiB) Viewed 433 times
Also don't forget to make sure the cavity/tunnel follows a nuetral (straight in) angle while the legs are bent at the hip, otherwise it will be unuseable in either missionary (if angled towards butt) or doggy (if angled towards stomach) positions. Also, make sure the actual entrance (second vaginal hole, leading into the cavity/tunnel) is appropriately sized for silicone in order to prevent pain and/or tearing. The primary vaginal hole (larger of the two in your photos) is about what it should be; and just as your photos show, tightness can be adjusted by the user by simply either opening or closing the legs.

I think XT's enthusiasm for innovation is admirable, but really..manufacturers (not just XT) need to master these basic design features first before moving on to other things. Why are dolls with poor LHP and painful/easily torn holes even a thing at this stage?
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

lexico

Post by lexico »

horrorhorry wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:05 pm
So I see some editing done to show the placement change, so... why not try to show what i like, I did change the anal hole position a bit and gave her a visually deeper ass crack and slight cheeks to her bottom because it fits her big ass more and her body style in my opinion, also see how nice and snug the anal hole is now .. your rod/stick whatever... will be nicely massaged by the gell ass on entering :lol: :lol:
I'm impressed that XT is listening, and I'm impressed by the edited photo! Yes, why can't manufacturers do this? Is there a reason due to molds and/or silicone processes?
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Here is a very reasonably priced TPE doll from a relatively low cost manufacturer. They got LHP right :thumbs_up: You can enter the doll easily from both missionary (front) and doggy (behind), no need to compromise. The second photo is with legs spread..look, no crazy gaping vagina hole. But don't be mistaken, the hole isn't small..it's actually very well sized as can be seen in the third photo. This is what could be accomplished with proper engineering and how all dolls should be at this time. Why is it not?
file-130.jpg
file-130.jpg (137.53 KiB) Viewed 397 times
file-139~2.jpg
file-139~2.jpg (128.9 KiB) Viewed 397 times
file-132.jpg
file-132.jpg (174.5 KiB) Viewed 397 times
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aexpin007 »

lexico wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:02 am Greetings,

Looks good, which raises my main question these days... Is this doll good for photography or intimacy?
They must not know that answer or ignoring your question?

INFORMATIONS