www.tayu-doll.com

CJ Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 148D+ (Katniss Head) -- Review/Pics

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: CJ Says Hello! Brand new Tayu 148D+ (Katniss Head) -- Review/Pics

Post by Kittypiper »

Kittypiper wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:30 pm Very cute doll :) I'm looking for my next doll and i think Ta Yu is the one. I have 2 Pipers (tpe Beth and Phoebe silicone 130cm). Silicone Pipers vagina is little bit too tight. And it tightens more when bent to doggy position. How is that thing with Ta Yu ? Does vagina tighten more when doggy positioned ? And what do you think about tightness.
Hmm, I would say the insert is not incredibly tight but it isn't loose feeling either -- it doesn't have a very intense texture, but it's plenty stimulating for me. I'm not sure how the fixed vaginal canal would feel -- maybe someone else who has used one can chime in about that.

In terms of doggy position, I think it depends on how high or low you are positioned in relation to the doll that makes that position feel more intense/tight. If you are lined straight up at a horizontal level I don't think tightness increases at all.
[/quote]

Yes ok, thank you about your opinion. Ta Yu 158D might be the right doll for me. I like little bit wider butt and i think 158cm is tall enough. I am 185cm so it's still quite short.
My Phoebe is 130cm and weight is 24kg. Ta Yu 158cm si only 1kg heavier :) Only thing what i have to get used to is slightly more flat butt than all Pipers. Or i have to wait until Ta Yu will release bubble butt doll :)

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_4707 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4707 - Copy.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1359 times

Here you can see a couple of dimples in the silicone on her right thigh. These are the biggest blemishes on her body at the moment. The ones pictured earlier in the thread are on her left leg and right arm, and since taking those photos they seem to have filled back in a little bit and are less noticeable, so I hope the same thing happens with these as well. They are annoying imperfections but honestly I'm so distracted by all the other good stuff going on with CJ that I don't really care too much.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_4708 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4708 - Copy.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1355 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 pm IMG_4708 - Copy.jpg
Can't get enough of CJ! :angel:
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:38 pm Here you can see a couple of dimples in the silicone on her right thigh. These are the biggest blemishes on her body at the moment. The ones pictured earlier in the thread are on her left leg and right arm, and since taking those photos they seem to have filled back in a little bit and are less noticeable, so I hope the same thing happens with these as well. They are annoying imperfections but honestly I'm so distracted by all the other good stuff going on with CJ that I don't really care too much.

Thanks for the follow up on those. This was my biggest concern along with the wrists. It's nice to know the dimples resolve a bit.
As for the wrists, my wife felt it wasn't an issue and that I wasn't going to be spending a lot of time staring at her wrists! :D

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 pm Image
Oh sweetie... :puppydogeyes:

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Swedish Meatball wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:40 am Thanks for the follow up on those. This was my biggest concern along with the wrists. It's nice to know the dimples resolve a bit.
As for the wrists, my wife felt it wasn't an issue and that I wasn't going to be spending a lot of time staring at her wrists!

Yeah, I don't think the wrists will be the focus of your attention :wink: Throw a few bracelets on and you're good. I also bought some sexy gloves that should do the trick.

It's so awesome your wife is on board with the doll! Although she might get jealous when she sees how hot your 148d is in person :mrgreen:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

ricardoqdq wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:40 pm
It's so awesome your wife is on board with the doll! Although she might get jealous when she sees how hot your 148d is in person :mrgreen:
Yeah, she's pretty cool.
Health issues have interrupted what was a very robust sex life and she knows I need an outlet.

As long as it's not an RG, she's ok with it.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Congrats on your CJ! As someone with my own Tayu 148D and "innie" vagine, does the removable one's outer labia feel way too hard to you? That's one of my only complaints about my Hoshi, is the #2 design makes the outer labia as hard as the surrounding thighs and legs etc. It should be as soft as the soft breasts are, but alas, it's a permanent flaw with mine. I also agree with you (and nearly everyone) that Tayu's choice of hand position is completely baffling, and (as far as I know anyways) flies in the face of just about every other doll manufacturer. It would be interesting if Tayu ever addressed here their thinking behind that controversial choice, and if they plan on changing their molds in the future.

EDIT: adding another question:

You said that your CJ's hard feet don't have wiggly toes. If that's so, that must be something that Tayu has changed in the last few months since I got my Hoshi with hard feet with no bolts, and all of her toes even her big ones, are wiggly as hell!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Swedish Meatball wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:08 pm
Yeah, she's pretty cool.
Health issues have interrupted what was a very robust sex life and she knows I need an outlet.

As long as it's not an RG, she's ok with it.
Ah man, sorry to hear about the health issues. But at least she's understanding, and at least we have these ever-advancing doll technologies as alternatives :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

hardwiguy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:14 pm Congrats on your CJ! As someone with my own Tayu 148D and "innie" vagine, does the removable one's outer labia feel way too hard to you? That's one of my only complaints about my Hoshi, is the #2 design makes the outer labia as hard as the surrounding thighs and legs etc. It should be as soft as the soft breasts are, but alas, it's a permanent flaw with mine. I also agree with you (and nearly everyone) that Tayu's choice of hand position is completely baffling, and (as far as I know anyways) flies in the face of just about every other doll manufacturer. It would be interesting if Tayu ever addressed here their thinking behind that controversial choice, and if they plan on changing their molds in the future.

You said that your CJ's hard feet don't have wiggly toes. If that's so, that must be something that Tayu has changed in the last few months since I got my Hoshi with hard feet with no bolts, and all of her toes even her big ones, are wiggly as hell!

Hmm, I never really thought about the labia's feel -- but you're right, it definitely isn't soft. I think Tayu reinforces that area so as to prevent tearing, so maybe that's why it's like that. When my 158d arrives I'll be able to compare it to a "non-innie" vaginal area and see if there's a difference.

Yes! CJ's toes are not very wiggly. I mean, they don't have any metal structure inside, so they are very bendable and flexible, but like, unless I'm physically moving them with my fingers the toes don't jiggle around -- unlike with my previous WM and Piper dolls whose toes were just flopping all over the place just by picking the doll up. Tayu does seem to be making a lot of updates to their models, so I wouldn't be surprised if the feet have been slightly improved. My CJ does not have the hard hands option which I just barely missed the release of! But my new 158d will have them!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

ricardoqdq wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:38 am
hardwiguy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:14 pm Congrats on your CJ! As someone with my own Tayu 148D and "innie" vagine, does the removable one's outer labia feel way too hard to you? That's one of my only complaints about my Hoshi, is the #2 design makes the outer labia as hard as the surrounding thighs and legs etc. It should be as soft as the soft breasts are, but alas, it's a permanent flaw with mine. I also agree with you (and nearly everyone) that Tayu's choice of hand position is completely baffling, and (as far as I know anyways) flies in the face of just about every other doll manufacturer. It would be interesting if Tayu ever addressed here their thinking behind that controversial choice, and if they plan on changing their molds in the future.

Hmm, I never really thought about the labia's feel -- but you're right, it definitely isn't soft. I think Tayu reinforces that area so as to prevent tearing, so maybe that's why it's like that. When my 158d arrives I'll be able to compare it to a "non-innie" vaginal area and see if there's a difference.

Yes! CJ's toes are not very wiggly. I mean, they don't have any metal structure inside, so they are very bendable and flexible, but like, unless I'm physically moving them with my fingers the toes don't jiggle around -- unlike with my previous WM and Piper dolls whose toes were just flopping all over the place just by picking the doll up. Tayu does seem to be making a lot of updates to their models, so I wouldn't be surprised if the feet have been slightly improved. My CJ does not have the hard hands option which I just barely missed the release of! But my new 158d will have them!
I wasn't planning on buying another doll for a while, but that new 3D body-scanned 158D does look amazing! Looking forward to the first reviews!

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Hi Ricardo,
What do you think of her butt? Since you got the normal and not ultra soft butt, do you regret your decision any?

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

hardwiguy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:49 pm
ricardoqdq wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:38 am

I wasn't planning on buying another doll for a while, but that new 3D body-scanned 158D does look amazing! Looking forward to the first reviews!
After checking the labia again a little more closely and with what you mentioned in mind, it actually feels pretty good on this doll. It's fairly soft, about the same softness as her belly silicone just above it, or maybe just a little softer?

And yes! I can't wait to see the factory photos. I ordered her in wheat and with 2 heads so it should be very interesting!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Chronos wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:24 pm Hi Ricardo,
What do you think of her butt? Since you got the normal and not ultra soft butt, do you regret your decision any?

I don't regret it, personally. For me, the doll weighing 3-4kg less matters more than a softer butt, but I definitely understand why people choose the soft option.

I also did not choose the soft butt option on the 158d mentioned above.

I dunno, maybe I'm just not an ass man?? :angel:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Wow the 148 body and the Katniss head is such a great combo. and with the blond wig, very gorgeous! :whistle:

Loving the pics man, keep them coming! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS