www.wmdolls.com

Smell of WMdoll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
raulwie

Re: Smell of WMdoll

Post by raulwie »

Stedoo wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:52 pm
raulwie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:50 pm If I buy a product from a premium brand, and WM wants to be one, then I don't want to have two months of trouble with some stench and it shouldn't be the customer washing and oiling the product to get it into a usable condition.

Catch a grip.

Do you never wash yourself or your clothes either ?
Sorry, but that's an invalid comparison. A sex doll is not a human being, but an industrial product for personal use close to the body. Is it really too much to ask that this usability must be possible without restrictions immediately after purchase? Instead, almost all threads about the stench of TPE dolls recommend letting the product outgas for several weeks, washing it several times, oiling it, etc. Would you do the same for other products with a similar purpose, for example when buying an air mattress or a woolen blanket accept? Certainly not. But in the case of sex dolls, it is accepted as normal.

Stedoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stedoo »

raulwie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:56 pm
Stedoo wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:52 pm
raulwie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:50 pm If I buy a product from a premium brand, and WM wants to be one, then I don't want to have two months of trouble with some stench and it shouldn't be the customer washing and oiling the product to get it into a usable condition.

Catch a grip.

Do you never wash yourself or your clothes either ?
Sorry, but that's an invalid comparison. A sex doll is not a human being, but an industrial product for personal use close to the body. Is it really too much to ask that this usability must be possible without restrictions immediately after purchase? Instead, almost all threads about the stench of TPE dolls recommend letting the product outgas for several weeks, washing it several times, oiling it, etc. Would you do the same for other products with a similar purpose, for example when buying an air mattress or a woolen blanket accept? Certainly not. But in the case of sex dolls, it is accepted as normal.
you're making yourself out to be really stupid now.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Why? We're having a general discussion. I presented a point of view and justified it with arguments. If you take a different point of view, it's common to back that up with arguments as well, preferably without personal attacks.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

You could also have the option to tell WM "Hey could you wash my doll few times and keep it in a ventilated area for 6 weeks so I will not have to deal wit a light rubber smell"?

Let's see how that would affect the price of the product and impatience of people waiting for their doll to get delivered. I am sorry buddy, but what you are saying here make no sense as all. That would catapult the price of the product to the stratosphere and lower the customer satisfaction because of the crawling shipping speed.

But the good part is. I am pretty sure that if you ask WM for it... they will do it for you. But you will have to pay the time they spend on it as well as storage fees, which will probably double the price of your doll. But problem solved, it can be done. Just contact them and ask.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:55 pm How bad is this going to be in the confines of a semi truck........
Someone to ask for specific details is Cinnamon (I think that is the spice spelling). She and Tink are permanent residents of a Semi-Truck. I do not think her owner ever complained of anything.

To all,

I am really surprised about the TPE smell thing.

I was reading today, that is what I do and I will have a T-shirt soon, and a manufacturer uses a separator substance between the TPE casting and the mold. This is probably why you want to wash your dollie when it first arrives.

As far as smell, I think Zenrel and some others mentioned this, it is the scent of your girl. Watch Al Pacino in The Scent of a Woman. It is very obvious my smell calms Splash down faster than any pills, clears his head, and pretty much intoxicates him where I can do anything I want. I think it is his brain connecting the scent with the future event he is about to hit triple sevens.

Come on people now, love one another.

Love Dominique. :angel:
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

Zenrel

Post by Zenrel »

Dominique-n-Splash wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:54 pm
APnightskyfreak wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:55 pm How bad is this going to be in the confines of a semi truck........
Someone to ask for specific details is Cinnamon (I think that is the spice spelling). She and Tink are permanent residents of a Semi-Truck. I do not think her owner ever complained of anything.

To all,

I am really surprised about the TPE smell thing.

I was reading today, that is what I do and I will have a T-shirt soon, and a manufacturer uses a separator substance between the TPE casting and the mold. This is probably why you want to wash your dollie when it first arrives.

As far as smell, I think Zenrel and some others mentioned this, it is the scent of your girl. Watch Al Pacino in The Scent of a Woman. It is very obvious my smell calms Splash down faster than any pills, clears his head, and pretty much intoxicates him where I can do anything I want. I think it is his brain connecting the scent with the future event he is about to hit triple sevens.

Come on people now, love one another.

Love Dominique. :angel:
I'm still pretty happy that my girl still have her smell, but not as strong when I got her. When she's in bed covered in her favorite blanket, all that smell gets trapped inside until I get in bed then all that smell hits me in the face. It's very calming. :D
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Babel99 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:44 pm
You could also have the option to tell WM "Hey could you wash my doll few times and keep it in a ventilated area for 6 weeks so I will not have to deal wit a light rubber smell"?

Let's see how that would affect the price of the product and impatience of people waiting for their doll to get delivered. I am sorry buddy, but what you are saying here make no sense as all. That would catapult the price of the product to the stratosphere and lower the customer satisfaction because of the crawling shipping speed.

But the good part is. I am pretty sure that if you ask WM for it... they will do it for you. But you will have to pay the time they spend on it as well as storage fees, which will probably double the price of your doll. But problem solved, it can be done. Just contact them and ask.
No, that's not a good suggestion. Why? There is a problem. WM dolls have an unpleasant smell. As it is now, the customer must ensure that this problem no longer exists. That would also be the case with your suggestion. But I would like the manufacturer to solve the problem. What's wrong with it?

Stedoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stedoo »

raulwie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:28 pm Why? We're having a general discussion. I presented a point of view and justified it with arguments. If you take a different point of view, it's common to back that up with arguments as well, preferably without personal attacks.

Does a new car have a smell ?

Would a leather item of clothing or seats have a smell ?

Does paint have a smell ?

It is idiotic to suggest that something that has a smell, should not smell just because you do not like it.

What next, food should not smell ? flowers should not smell ?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I'm waiting for my doll and I suspect a brand new TPE doll will smell for a bit, but like others say wear off. I find it hard to believe everyone who had a doll has simply been ignoring the smell.

A few montsh back, I got a couple of heavy duty exercise matts- Boy did they have a strong plasticy smell. I considered returning them. Within a couple of days the smell had gone. Ok, not TPE, but I'm sure the situation will be similar.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Stedoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stedoo »

Socratus wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:08 pm I'm waiting for my doll and I suspect a brand new TPE doll will smell for a bit, but like others say wear off. I find it hard to believe everyone who had a doll has simply been ignoring the smell.

A few montsh back, I got a couple of heavy duty exercise matts- Boy did they have a strong plasticy smell. I considered returning them. Within a couple of days the smell had gone. Ok, not TPE, but I'm sure the situation will be similar.

Yep...things smell, people smell.

Only a fool would think this is not real life or normal. Things smell !

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Socratus wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:08 pm I'm waiting for my doll and I suspect a brand new TPE doll will smell for a bit, but like others say wear off. I find it hard to believe everyone who had a doll has simply been ignoring the smell.

Yeah the black ones!? Freaking hell! I had those in my garage for a while. They are SOMETHING. Mine smell like Diesel LOL But yeah, the smell faded out quickly. But new ... WOW that thing was hitting like a brick.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:44 pm

Yeah the black ones!? Freaking hell! I had those in my garage for a while. They are SOMETHING. Mine smell like Diesel LOL But yeah, the smell faded out quickly. But new ... WOW that thing was hitting like a brick.
lol, yea, you got it. It was the black ones. VERY strong smell at first. But they seem like decent quality so far. :lol:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Stedoo wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:02 pm It is idiotic to suggest that something that has a smell, should not smell just because you do not like it.
It's not that all things have a smell. Who denied that? Nor is it that I personally have a problem with the unpleasant smell of WM dolls. Very many have. It's all about this. Hence this thread. But I'm out now. Words like idiotic, personal attacks against factual arguments etc. That's not the style I'm used to on this forum.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

If the storage time is long enough and the air is ventilated, the smell of TPE material will volatilize, so the smell will not be serious.

Let it volatilize naturally is the best way to solve this problem.
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Anastasia never had this issue.
But God knows how long she was plastic wrapped in a warehouse.
She still has the tpe scent but it's not a bad smell I actually find it pleasant, or maybe I'm associating the smell with the warm fuzziness she brings me.

INFORMATIONS