HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by tiddyshop »

roadside28 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:39 am your biggest competition is the Fantasia, the new upcoming Fantasia Dream, and the R3. I think if you want to compete you almost need to release a version that matches those ladies or trumps them.
Easily done my friend.
roadside28 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:39 am I think 62 pounds is a solid place, especially if it's solid material. Please don't do foam cores.
Whoever it was who decided to use foam cores... Let's just say they don't have my vote for president lol.

Mine won't be solid. However, it won't have the issues that the R3 has where it deforms when you press down and takes a long time to come back up. That's what's got you concerned right?

In order to make something like this, made out of tpe, where it's able to squish so well and bounce back up instantly, the secret is to have good airflow that can be released from the inside of the toy when you press down, and be pulled back in when you let go. Therefore the opposite side of the toy that you don't see that ends in the waist is going to be left open, stuffed with a custom shape stretchy mesh pillow case (stretchy so it doesn't restrict the tpe skin movement, and mesh so it doesn't restrict air flow) filled with a special blend of springy pillow stuffing that's very lightweight and bounces back to shape as instantly as the TPE skin wants to, and doesn't restrict airflow like foam does.

Is any of this going to be a problem for you?
roadside28 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:39 am the R3 has shallow tunnels, which really really sucks.
Not gonna let that be a problem with mine.
roadside28 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:39 am Also don't worry about shipping costs as much, as consumer that's the last thing I worry about with a product. People will pay to have these type of toys shipped, trust me. ;)
But, there's tons more people who would buy one if it was affordable. Most people don't have fat bank accounts. Also, the 90s & 2000s generations are much more commonly into huge butts than the older generations, and the bank accounts are even so much smaller with those generations. I want to be able to list it at a price that most people can actually afford (with a payment plan in most cases), a weight that most people can actually pick up, and all that good stuff. Plus, it'd trump the other toys on the market even so much more by simply being a much lower cost because of the lower material usage and shipping weight.
roadside28 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:39 am Now how big is that thing? How many inches wide? Is it in the ball park of 25-30 inches wide?

Is there anyway we can get some more photos or videos of it from different angles? Just to see the overall shape of it, because that's gonna play a major factor as well. It not only needs to jiggle well, it also needs to look great.

Also a side note, the asshole on prototype looks like it's ripped or torn. That's not how the finished product is going to look right?
25 inches is the plan. But the current model is just a quickly made scratch model, not at all the final design. The tpe material blend is going to be the same, but the shape is going to change a bunch. Deeper cheeks that you can clap together, forward facing fat pockets at the top end of the cheeks (right behind the waist) that will help with creating realistic bouncing waves forward and backward as you thrust, etc.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

King Solo wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:03 pm Right now it looks a lot like the Fantasia, is there any way to give her a little more cleavage between the cheeks? ....So that they'll be able to calp together

Kind of like this.....with your level of softness, I believe this could be possible!

Sort of like a hybrid between the R3 and Fantasia.

:glou:
Yep, deep clapping cheeks are the plan. The current scratch prototype is in no way the final shape.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

King Solo wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:50 pm Wow, that thing is a game changer and the level of softness and realism is off the charts for anything currently being offered for hips and butts. I would most definitely be willing to pay more for this in comparison to its competition. This thing moves and wobbles just like the real thing, I mean you could seriously have some fun with this. It's just too bad the final product won't be as big as the prototype; but it should still be just as fun..... just don't reduce the size and weight too much :whistle:
Thank you so much! I've decided to try my best to keep it at this size, but lower the weight as much as possible without affecting the jiggle physics badly. By the way, your profile pic is perfection.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

mandingo wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:44 am This is a game changer!
Haha thanks so much!

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Most impressive is the material TPE or siilicone?
also would be nice to see more footage from other angles

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

Do you have any other angles?

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

When are you going to start putting this toy for sale?

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

tiddyshop wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:32 am
ddahsar wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 am hope that one day a creator will go crazy and make a size at least about 30% larger than the fantasia
Might just do it some day haha.
ddahsar wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 am Also when making larger people always say to make it wider but I think the way to improve is to make these hip taller and the cheeks more plump and working on the angles of holes. Always said that with the Fantasia and the R3 I have to use something to prop them up and think the ultimate design is to be able to set the hip on the bed b/c ultimately the bed is the only thing large and study enough to hold the weight and the hip usually want to roll off of whatever prop you set it on. Another frustration I’ve experienced is I sometimes try to attempt to have the hip ride on top but the angle of the holes are next to impossible to use from that position.

Hmm.... Based on the laws of physics, if I extend the thighs out backwards a bit, rather than having them go below, and if I'm able to get this as low a weight as I'm hoping, it shouldn't be as likely to roll off the bed. If it still does, well, it's going to be made in a way where you can just insert a heavy weight into the waist area which will offset the much heavier weight in the butt (which is what's making it roll off, the weight in the back is heavier than the front, making it want to fall to its butt side on any uneven or soft fluffy surface that conforms to the amount of weight applied to each spot like a bed)

But, for your concerns about having it ride on top of you... i feel like the only way to make it be fuckable in doggy style, missionary and riding cowgirl is to install bones inside so that it can flex. However, I'm not sure how I'd be able to do that with my current design idea....

The framework would have to be strong enough to hold the whole giant heavy ass into position... But also lightweight enough to not add much to the shipping cost... And it also needs to be stuck in place without being able to move around and poke the outer skin, since this toy won't be only solid TPE.... Sounds like a nightmare of a problem to fix as well as much larger manufacturing costs... But I'm going to be thinking about it... Please tell me if I misunderstood or if you have any ideas!
Hello thanks for reply, what I meant by "rolling off" is that your design is similar to the fantasia and I've seen several others (back when the fantasia threads existed) say for example if you set the fantasia on the bed and use it in doggy position the the vagina can be too low... So to combat this problem I have to use a prop (like a pillow) to get the vagina to a more desired height. Keeping in mind that these hips are massive and heavy if the hip is not perfectly centered or balance on what ever prop you have it on then the weight of the hip will cause the it to want to roll off of whatever prop you have it on top of.

So I was saying that b/c of the weight and size a bed or sturdy table is the only thing large enough where the weight is not a problem and just thought from my experience of using the r3 and fantasia if the vagina was angled where it made the vagina more accessible while sitting in its natural position then it would eliminate the need for having to set the hip on a prop. It's hard to try to take the thought/image out of my brain and try to put it into words b/c also the creators know best what's possible and maybe the design you have is the best way to make one of these massive hips.

So taking the design you have I thought maybe if the hip was arched more and the vagina was angled upward more then I think that would help eliminate the need to have to set the hip on a prop.

https://mysnap.pw/picture/giant/nUE0pUZ ... -style.jpg

But instead of making longer legs, since the focus of these hips is about the booty, thought if the design of the butt cheeks could help the booty sit in this position then would be great. One last thing would be the for me I need a proper amount of legs because I like to put panty hose on the hip and the top part (waist I think)along with the legs make it possible to keep the panty hose on the hip

But in the end I think what you have currently would be plenty enough for what most people would want from a hip so please don't let my ideas complicate what you have currently

DaX2037

Post by DaX2037 »

I would absolutely love to do a comparison between the R3 gold and your model. No need to make it smaller, but if pricing is a concern my max for a body part would have to be the R3's current price of $1400 if it's large enough to justify the price.

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

As much as I love doggy, I equally love missionary and CG so I hope one day you can create a lower torso that gives you all the positions.
Regardless, you have my pre-order as I've been meaning to support your shop
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

"Haha, sorry but I don't want to do anything that makes it look weird, like having a mouth in the middle of the belly area. Most people will be scarred for life by witnessing that haha".------ I would not want a mouth on the belly either, I propose that it be located at the top, so that you can start the game with a fellatio while you play with that wonderful ass, how to do it in real life...

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Hello guys, sorry for the late reply! I've had health issues the last week or so, and I'm still recovering, but I'm going to start replying to everyone now! ♥

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:50 am Most impressive is the material TPE or siilicone?
also would be nice to see more footage from other angles
It will be TPE. It would be much more expensive and much harder to make soft and realistic enough if it was silicone. I still need to modify the prototype more before I take more footage, as the wobbles haven't been optimized in those directions yet. As I've been having health issues, I haven't been able to work on modifying it more yet. Also, as this isn't going to be the final shape in any way, and will only be similar in terms of wobbles and size of the largest size release, I'm not sure how beneficial other angles will really be to show. 🤔

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

chillwill1 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:20 am Do you have any other angles?
Not yet, as this isn't the final design. I will modify it more to be able to show the goal for the wobbles when hitting it from behind, but even that won't be able to be true to my goal with the current prototype because I need to modify the shape a bit more in the 3D modeling stage to get it right in that wobble direction. But for other angles, since this isn't at all the final shape, I don't think I'll give more angles after all because it may give a false representation of how the real thing will look. But once I make the final 3D model, I'll be giving many angles of that before listing it for pre-order.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

12_21_2 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:49 am When are you going to start putting this toy for sale?
As soon as I make the final 3D model, I'll list it for pre-order. It will be at least a few months before the manufacturing process is finished and it's ready for live orders.

INFORMATIONS