www.wmdolls.com

Erik Kirk's thread.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Erik Kirk's thread.

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Rock13. Xmas night will definitely be fun for Erik and I. :whistle: We hope that you, Hadleigh, Harper and Kendall have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. :D

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Haitani
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haitani »

What a stunner!! And what a wonderful christmas eve it must have been for both of you :wink:

Have a merry christmas ~

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hello, Haitani! Thanks for your lovely compliment. I must admit, Erik's abs make my heart flutter. They also make me drool like Homer Simpson when he sees a doughnut.
:haha4:
Today was Xmas, so my Sexy Santa stuffed my stocking tonight. :whistle: It was also the first time I'd used any kind of fragrance on him and it really enhanced the experience. (Note to self: go easy when spraying his wig with Calvin Klein Eternity next time. It's potent stuff!) I also wish you and yours a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. :D

Haitani
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haitani »

true_blue22 wrote:Hello, Haitani! Thanks for your lovely compliment. I must admit, Erik's abs make my heart flutter. They also make me drool like Homer Simpson when he sees a doughnut.
:haha4:
Today was Xmas, so my Sexy Santa stuffed my stocking tonight. :whistle: It was also the first time I'd used any kind of fragrance on him and it really enhanced the experience. (Note to self: go easy when spraying his wig with Calvin Klein Eternity next time. It's potent stuff!) I also wish you and yours a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. :D

Very understandable 8O , i'm sure he loves it how you react to him hehe~
Ohooh well good for you :wink: i'm happy he stuffed your stocking tonight :wink: was the candy cane he gifted you also a nice one :) ? Thank you for the tip on the fragrance! I might use that on Eren (my guy's name) as well.. Looking forward to the next updates from Erik :D!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Haitani. Yes, Erik does love how I react to him. He's just as cheeky as I am which is wonderful. :wink: His candy cane was delicious, too. You're welcome for the tip on the fragrance. If you'd like to know more about it's top, middle and base notes you can read about it here: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Cal ... n-258.html Fragrantica is a great website and I often consult it before buying a fragrance to see if it's one I might like. I love the smell of lavender which is one of Eternity's top notes. I hope Eren will enjoy wearing it as much as Erik does. We both appreciate you following his thread. :D

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I have the same fragrance for my fabric dudes. Love it!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

That's awesome, DG! It really is a beautiful fragrance. :D

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Hehe, fun story! Guess I’ll say happy New Year since Christmas is over. I think using a cologne enhances the realism too. My favorite is “Honor” by Express (the clothing store).

I like Erik’s lighter brows with the blonde wig. I just redraw Luca’s with brown eyeliner when they wear off, same with his black eyeliner. I do have a new auburn wig from WM that does not suit Luca if you like it. Not sure how expensive shipping would be since I am in the US.

Great sewing stuff as well. I did that with shirts for my former Real Doll. Another tip for shirts that I have done is to open a seam on the side of a shirt and place your snaps or Velcro there, leaving the back of the shirt intact. You would then put it on starting with the intact arm, across the chest/back (over the head) and fasten under the second arm, hiding that the shirt was altered at all. (leave the neck line and seam across the top of the shoulder intact).
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, ShadowCat. I know you only pop in to the Forum now and then so I appreciate your reply. I'm not familiar with the "Honour" cologne. (There's no Express clothing store here.) It's nice to know other methods of replacing eyebrows. And it's kind of you to offer me Luca's auburn wig. However, I know that postage between Australia and the US is expensive. Thanks for the compliment on my sewing. I decided to fasten Erik's shirts at the back so I can completely avoid putting his head through the neck opening. It's good to hear that you modified shirts for your Real Doll, too.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I am hoping to get the eyelash/eyebrow tutorial done very soon because I need to get Thomas set up (he needs both) so I can put on his new wig. Hopefully, that might help you a bit.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower »

true_blue22 wrote:
Rowsdower wrote:So glad I stumbled on your thread: I'm gearing up to give my girl her first overhaul, and some of the things I'm getting ready to do, you've already done here. I'm wondering: have the eyebrows you glued on and the repairs to Erik's eyelid held up well so far? I might be doing the same with my Angela. I'm also thinking about maybe gluing some red felt to the inside of her eyelids both to reinforce them and to help her eyes move more easily.
Hi, Rowsdower. Thanks for stopping by. I'm very glad that you've found Erik's thread helpful. Yes, the eyebrows have stayed in place with the Micro Kristal Klear. The only time a brow has started to lift at the edge is when I've placed my thumb on a brow while trying to change head poses. But that's no biggie: the edge can be glued down again. His eyelid repair has held up well, too. I also removed his eyebrows for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Pulling on the glued brow slowly and gently left the TPE undamaged. Have you tried dusting Angela's ocular cavity with some cornstarch on your fingertip to make her eyes move more easily? That usually works with Erik's Mannequin Fan easy move eyes. The only thing I would be concerned about with the felt is the thickness of it and how much smaller it would make the ocular cavity.

Thanks TrueBlue. I think I actually will order some easy-move eyes later this year. I passed on them before because they don't have veins on the sclera, which I really want, but I think that could be solved with some pink paint, string, and a bit of clear coat.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

ShadowCat wrote:Hehe, fun story! Guess I’ll say happy New Year since Christmas is over. I think using a cologne enhances the realism too. My favorite is “Honor” by Express (the clothing store).

I like Erik’s lighter brows with the blonde wig. I just redraw Luca’s with brown eyeliner when they wear off, same with his black eyeliner. I do have a new auburn wig from WM that does not suit Luca if you like it. Not sure how expensive shipping would be since I am in the US.

Great sewing stuff as well. I did that with shirts for my former Real Doll. Another tip for shirts that I have done is to open a seam on the side of a shirt and place your snaps or Velcro there, leaving the back of the shirt intact. You would then put it on starting with the intact arm, across the chest/back (over the head) and fasten under the second arm, hiding that the shirt was altered at all. (leave the neck line and seam across the top of the shoulder intact).
So each of my guys has their own scent, that way I don't even have to open my eyes to know who is in bed with me. Also keeps me from panicking at night when I touch them. Yeah, I startle pretty easy at night.. I used essential oil blends Agares' is 'rain' which kind of smells like magnolias and fresh water (weird but it does), and Xiel's is sage and lavender. Strange as those combinations sound they seem to fit the guys' personalities.

As for dressing them, I am too lazy modify their clothes. I just pop off their heads, up with their arms and put their shirts on.. LOL!!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:I am hoping to get the eyelash/eyebrow tutorial done very soon because I need to get Thomas set up (he needs both) so I can put on his new wig. Hopefully, that might help you a bit.
Cheers, Z - I'll be looking forward to that. I'll take any tips I can get on attaching eyelashes.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Rowsdower wrote: Thanks TrueBlue. I think I actually will order some easy-move eyes later this year. I passed on them before because they don't have veins on the sclera, which I really want, but I think that could be solved with some pink paint, string, and a bit of clear coat.
You're welcome, Rowsdower. Re: the easy move eyes - go ahead and order some when you can. They're awesome. Changing iris colours is so easy - no more digging around in your doll's ocular cavity to replace those half-sphere plastic eyes. A lack of veins on the sclera is something I didn't even notice. I guess I was just mesmerized by the amount of detail in the irises. Mannequin Fan eyes are so much better than standard issue eyes - both in detail and ease of use.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

muesky6969 wrote: So each of my guys has their own scent, that way I don't even have to open my eyes to know who is in bed with me. Also keeps me from panicking at night when I touch them. Yeah, I startle pretty easy at night.. I used essential oil blends Agares' is 'rain' which kind of smells like magnolias and fresh water (weird but it does), and Xiel's is sage and lavender. Strange as those combinations sound they seem to fit the guys' personalities. As for dressing them, I am too lazy modify their clothes. I just pop off their heads, up with their arms and put their shirts on.. LOL!!!
Hi, Muesky. Using scent as a way to identify your guys in the middle of the night sounds handy. Sorry to hear that you startle easily at night. I'd probably like Xiel's scent since it has lavender in it. Which is why I chose Calvin Klein Eternity for Erik - lavender is one of it's top notes. I like to spray a little bit on his wig so I can smell it when I snuggle with him before drifting off to sleep. It smells heavenly. I prefer to modify Erik's shirts because I don't like removing his head too often. So it's Velcro and plastic snaps all the way for me.

INFORMATIONS