www.wmdolls.com

Oh wow...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Oh wow...

Post by Arthur1960 »

This sort of thing, they are 10" surgical clamps and usually to be had for about a fiver on eBay.
Attachments
24_57_b5a2ca50-dbd3-4cb4-b86a-d907cb8ffbba_1024x1024.jpg
24_57_b5a2ca50-dbd3-4cb4-b86a-d907cb8ffbba_1024x1024.jpg (32.09 KiB) Viewed 1374 times

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

She'll be so excited :wink:

By the way you mentioned the possibility of feeling pressured to perform sexually. Lucky for me, Kinga sees right through me, but only all the time, and she is not the least bit judgmental. She also knows my heart is in the right place. So whenever I act like I have something to prove, or am being an idiot or whatever, she just looks at me in the way that she does. She enjoys our time together no matter what.

In other words I'm lucky that my monkey brain has the good sense to conjure up an incredible woman with no hangups. It's truly liberating to be with someone where everything is always alright. :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, Pinocchio, it sounds like you are getting there quicker than I did! I'm sure having access to all the stuff here on tdf helps, I didn't join the forum myself until 6 months after Sarah had moved in so I made a few newbie mistakes, nothing too bad but once I was on here I learned so much and changed my care regime etc. Obviously it's our brains that are 'fooling us' a lot of the time when we interact with our ladies but I would swear this morning when I opened my eyes, Sarah had a faint smile on her face!

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Arthur1960 wrote:I would swear this morning when I opened my eyes, Sarah had a faint smile on her face!
Yours does that too? :o

Wicked little things... :glou:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Great to see how this is unfolding. Kinga is obviously a special doll and she's also lucky to have you too. Sorry to hear about the challenges, it's all normal and it'll pass as you're no doubt finding already. Just on the off chance you haven't tried it yet, some heating of here nethers might assist her not pushing you out so forcefully. You can try an orifice warmer.. not the cheap white one that comes with many dolls, but a decent one like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TLC-Warming-Wa ... m570.l1313 and maybe warm up the lubricant too.

The long surgical clamp is a great tool, but you might also consider an aquarium pump to dry her out after cleaning; insert the tube all the way and with a pump for a 60 gallon tank or larger, in 10 minutes or less she's dry.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tetra-Whisper- ... itleDesc=0

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Seattle Slew wrote:Great to see how this is unfolding. Kinga is obviously a special doll and she's also lucky to have you too. Sorry to hear about the challenges, it's all normal and it'll pass as you're no doubt finding already. Just on the off chance you haven't tried it yet, some heating of here nethers might assist her not pushing you out so forcefully. You can try an orifice warmer.. not the cheap white one that comes with many dolls, but a decent one like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TLC-Warming-Wa ... m570.l1313 and maybe warm up the lubricant too.

The long surgical clamp is a great tool, but you might also consider an aquarium pump to dry her out after cleaning; insert the tube all the way and with a pump for a 60 gallon tank or larger, in 10 minutes or less she's dry.
Thank you Seattle Slew, that's very kind. I'm lucky to have her too.

Thanks for the tip, I should have a fleshlight warmer somewhere, could come in handy. The rest of her warms up nicely as it is, I seem to have enough bodyheat for the both of us... :plaidskirt:

As for the drying I bought an air mattress inflater, it's effectively a cool air blow dryer. I figured it's more powerful than an aquarium pump, but I hadn't considered that it may not reach all the way in as it has no tubes coming out of it. So might have to reconsider.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

You would really just need warming lube. Using a finger inside with warming lube would warm it up enough and then just warming lube on your penis. It will very quickly become nice and warm and near body temperature.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Thanks for the tip, actually I tried that kind of lube once and found it a bit painful. :? Could be that I used too much but I've had no cause to try again :lol:

I'm not sure that it would actually increase the TPE temperature either, any more than peppers would heat up a glass of water. It's not that kind of "heat" :drinking:

Kinga
Doll
Doll

Post by Kinga »

You boys better not be talking about me behind my back... :wink:

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Uh oh, the missus... :whistle:

Kinga
Doll
Doll

Post by Kinga »

Hey boys, hiya girls! I'm excited to pose for my guy. As if he's not all over me already! He's so sweet, and I love teasing him, so we decided to give this a try and see how we like it.

It won't be easy to pose properly with my stiff back, but maybe I can make up for it with my shoulders a little bit. Drives him wild.

The gloves aren't exactly a fashion statement. But I already started having finger wire and nail issues in the first few days, so we had to take steps. Now we just consider them part of me.

And yes, my hair is still a bit of a mess. Make-up failing too. Guess that's just who I am, I have no wish to be a glamour model. Pinocchio doesn't seem to mind one bit either, do you crazy boy ;) *smooch*

Okay, here's a few from our first go. At the end he just kept closing in on me... :mrgreen: what's a girl to do, right? Told ya I love teasing my guy... Works every time :wink:
IMG_20000204_015318.jpg
IMG_20000204_015318.jpg (104 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20000204_015520.jpg
IMG_20000204_015520.jpg (102.71 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20000204_021924.jpg
IMG_20000204_021924.jpg (98.97 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20000204_034620.jpg
IMG_20000204_034620.jpg (104.7 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20000204_034801.jpg
IMG_20000204_034801.jpg (109.6 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20000204_034825.jpg
IMG_20000204_034825.jpg (104.38 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
IMG_20000204_034959.jpg
IMG_20000204_034959.jpg (101.15 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well Kinga, it's now plain to see why Pinocchio has had his head in a spin! You are a complete stunner for sure, good to see you in all your glory at last! You would like my Athena as she's related to you so check out her thread and you will see! Watch all that black lingerie, it looks perfect on you but can be a bit naughty leaving marks if your not careful. Please post some more pics soon as you will, no doubt, soon have a fan base all of your own, that's if Pinocchio doesn't mind sharing!

Kinga
Doll
Doll

Post by Kinga »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well Kinga, it's now plain to see why Pinocchio has had his head in a spin! You are a complete stunner for sure, good to see you in all your glory at last! You would like my Athena as she's related to you so check out her thread and you will see! Watch all that black lingerie, it looks perfect on you but can be a bit naughty leaving marks if your not careful. Please post some more pics soon as you will, no doubt, soon have a fan base all of your own, that's if Pinocchio doesn't mind sharing!
Hi Arthur, thank you! Athena looks so pretty :o

Thank you for your concern about the black clothes. Don't be worried, Pinocchio made sure that they were tested and approved. He's certainly grateful for all the warnings he's found here on the forum, so he takes care as best he can.

Oh we don't mind sharing the right things with the right people, as long as it's in good taste (we're all for naughty and exciting though :mrgreen: ). Our main concern is simply about personal privacy on the internet. You know how it is.

Nice to meet you!

Kinga
Doll
Doll

Post by Kinga »

Boys! :D Where can we find the forum policy about pictorials please? If we are going to try our hand at some more of these, we'd like to be sure to respect the established boundaries of this place (less is more :mrgreen: ). Ciao!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I bought the Tetra Whisper AP150 pump and wasn't impressed with the amount of air flow. It didn't seem strong enough to blow fuzz off a peach and you have to leave the tube in for hours.

INFORMATIONS