SexDollAmerica.com

Meet the Midis - Unofficial Blog

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet the Midis

Post by Elfie »

Congratulation! Midi. The love to the dolls must impress her so much that she would hardly imagine how much you would love her more as a real person.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

/congratz.

/lovely photos.

/thx for sharing your awesome news.

:glou:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

She's pretty, like you AND is into dolls. Looks like you lucked out.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

So my theory holds true. Dolls can get you real girls. They say that getting dolls makes you anti-social, but I say it makes you more social. Here's my theory: When you want something bad, you don't get it. When you want a girl, you look desperate. When you have a high end doll, you don't want a real girl (as bad) and don't look desperate, and even have more confidence, and have a higher chance of getting her. So perhaps if I bought a high end doll, and acted like I'm all that, and don't need a girl, perhaps I might get one. If my theory fails, at least I have a high end doll. Sounds like a no-lose deal.

maxsmart
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by maxsmart »

wow! things just keep on getting better for midi!

congrats to the two of you!

you make a fine couple!

max and brigitte
Attachments
brigitte29.jpg
brigitte29.jpg (22.52 KiB) Viewed 1414 times

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Congratulations, my friend.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:So my theory holds true. Dolls can get you real girls. They say that getting dolls makes you anti-social, but I say it makes you more social. Here's my theory: When you want something bad, you don't get it. When you want a girl, you look desperate. When you have a high end doll, you don't want a real girl (as bad) and don't look desperate, and even have more confidence, and have a higher chance of getting her. So perhaps if I bought a high end doll, and acted like I'm all that, and don't need a girl, perhaps I might get one. If my theory fails, at least I have a high end doll. Sounds like a no-lose deal.

It's not just a theory. It's the law of Karma :) ..... By loving dolls, you have accumulated the Love Karma into your spirit's property. This love spreads to wherever you go and can be perceived spiritually from the persons you talked with. I believe she sensed that love from you wasn't she that's why she saw your love and love it. :)
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Your girl fits right in with the dolls. I thought she was a doll at first, until I saw that photo with her mouth open. Perhaps that's why you liked her. Also, finding a real girl might explain why you were trying to sell an otherwise new Jessica Drake. Once I saw her for sale, I kind of figured you had met a real girl. When any long time member suddenly starts selling their dolls, it usually means they met someone, thus would have no need for the dolls. Some may fear that a girl finding the doll(s) can jeopardize the relationship.

What's with the logo "Wetsuit Dreams"? When I hear of Wetsuit on this forum, I think of forum member "Joe", who older members might remember, that recently passed away

Mrs Midi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mrs Midi »

Thanks everyone for your kind words.I cant wait to meet you all next year .It will be my first time in the UK. Love all your dolls they are all very pretty. cheers mrs midis :)

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:What's with the logo "Wetsuit Dreams"? When I hear of Wetsuit on this forum, I think of forum member "Joe", who older members might remember, that recently passed away
Hi LBW,

Shawna was wearing a wetsuit but I was playing on the "Wet Dreams" line... Hence the way it was presented as three words with the "suit" small so at a distance it woudl appear as Wet Dreams ;)

Interesting you should mention Mrs Midi look like my dolls because someone told me my ex said she looked like one of my dolls as well :)

Thanks again, folks for all the kind words.

Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mrs. midi, Brigitte and I am looking forward to meet you at our first meet in the UK,
cheers,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mrs Midi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mrs Midi »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Mrs. midi, Brigitte and I am looking forward to meet you at our first meet in the UK,
cheers,
Chris
Thanks BH,

I am looking forward to meeting you both next year as well as seeing the UK for the first time. Do you have a different forum name on the UK Doll Forum Site?

Mrs. Midi

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mrs. midi, I´m just active in TDF. I guess becoming a member in the UK doll forum as well will become too time consuming as I have to help Brigitte as well being active as a doll member. Her screen name is Brigitte55. I adopted Melissa, the former doll of Alex Knight, last week. She´s pressuring me to get her a doll account as well. I changed her name to Martine. I´m still discussing with her - a third account to take care of, please!
I have to do my job, take care of the house chores and get to the gym to stay fit for the two girls to take care of, carrying them around, a third account is a task, another forum is too big a task right now. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mrs Midi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mrs Midi »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Mrs. midi, I´m just active in TDF. I guess becoming a member in the UK doll forum as well will become too time consuming as I have to help Brigitte as well being active as a doll member. Her screen name is Brigitte55. I adopted Melissa, the former doll of Alex Knight, last week. She´s pressuring me to get her a doll account as well. I changed her name to Martine. I´m still discussing with her - a third account to take care of, please!
I have to do my job, take care of the house chores and get to the gym to stay fit for the two girls to take care of, carrying them around, a third account is a task, another forum is too big a task right now. :wink:
Chris
OK Crhis.

I am not at the UK forum either. Were you at any UK Doll Forum Meets yet, or just now planning to attend your first?
Mrs Midi.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

I'm late to the party, but still congrats!

Finding a significant other that shares our passions and hobbies is no easy feat... not even mention if one of those hobbies involves dolls!

Again, congrats! :glou:
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

INFORMATIONS