www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome and congrats on your first doll Saralina! 🎉
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:52 pm
The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:26 am
Saralina wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 am Hi guys how are you? I'm glad I found this forum.
I'm a woman based in Europe that has always struggled with dating, even though I have low standards and only go for average looking guys (even they are picky). I hate the dating apps, I hate the endless talking stages that go nowhere and the stress that comes with being with someone.

I know a doll doesn't 100% replace a person but to be honest at this point I'm very satisfied being single and because I have pets and a lot of friends my companionship needs are mostly fulfilled by them.

But I still would like to have a muscular handsome doll to cuddle with, my favorite thing about getting a doll is that unlike the dating scene I don't have to compromise on looks and can go for the hottest doll. I also don't have to worry about him leaving me or getting bored of me. I have a pretty active imagination and together with an AI App I think it will be close enough to what I want.

If I understand correctly silicone dolls don't need much mantinace you can just wash and powder them right? I ordered one form realing but before I ordered I did a lot of research about dolls and realing has my favorite head and body. I also took a long time to think of this is the right decision or just an impulse buy since it's pretty expensive.

Now I'm patiently waiting for him to arrive! :angel:
You nailed it! You sound like the female equivalent of a large portion of our members.
I'll even include myself in that group.

To answer your questions ,yes silicone is a better choice for durability and realistic appearance over Tpe .
Silicone doesn't really stain either and is almost unphased by heat . So no fear wrapping him in a heated blanket so he stays warm for you 😉.

Silicone does tend to be harder than TPE ,but if you chose a particular buff looking guy that might not be a bad thing .

We look forward to seeing your guy when he arrives ! We love seeing dolls here 😍.
Yes ! I heard silicone is the best option and you can use a heated blanket to warm him up then seems more realistic when cuddling. My question is can I put any colored clothes on him for long periods of time? Like a green shirt for example? Or will It stain his skin?
As others have said , staining is always a concern
Less with silicone, but still possible.
I keep my dolls in a white track suit if I want to put dark color stuff on them .
Maybe not what your wanting to do but it's what I've found to work
20240107_234910.jpg
20240107_234910.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 492 times
20230504_122151.jpg
20230504_122151.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 492 times

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:02 pm
sethjames wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:45 pm welcome! i always get so excited when someone orders a male Realing doll as they’re my favorite!

don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions as i’ve had extensive experience with this brand.

what specs did u get?
Technically I ordered the same one as you, same head and body but with brown hair, can you put colored clothes on silicone without the skin getting stained? I ordered directly from the realing website, but what sucks about them is that they don't reply to the email I sent them. I hope everything will be ok and that they will send me factory photos and the tracking number when it's ready. I bought it 2 weeks ago and it still says it's processing in the order status
hi! contrary to another member’s post, this silicone from Realing have not experienced any staining. i’ve used several types of color on it but it has not stained ALTHOUGH- i have washed all clothing prior to putting on him.

there’s a strong sealant on this doll that anything you put on him (like makeup for example), it does not stay. it may smudge, but it will not stay permanently and will be gone without you having to do anything within a week.

i wouldn’t worry about the staining at all as long as you wash the clothes prior. if you really wanna be safe, wash the clothing twice.

as for the order, if you didn’t order rush shipping, these dolls take 1 month to process so i’m guessing that’s why it still says ‘processing’. mine was rush shipping both times with spartan and that took 2 weeks to get the factory photos. then around the 1 month mark for actual delivery to my door. i’d say wait it out until the 1 month mark if you didn’t order rush shipping to get the factory photos.
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

sethjames wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:25 pm
Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:02 pm
sethjames wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:45 pm welcome! i always get so excited when someone orders a male Realing doll as they’re my favorite!

don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions as i’ve had extensive experience with this brand.

what specs did u get?
Technically I ordered the same one as you, same head and body but with brown hair, can you put colored clothes on silicone without the skin getting stained? I ordered directly from the realing website, but what sucks about them is that they don't reply to the email I sent them. I hope everything will be ok and that they will send me factory photos and the tracking number when it's ready. I bought it 2 weeks ago and it still says it's processing in the order status
hi! contrary to another member’s post, this silicone from Realing have not experienced any staining. i’ve used several types of color on it but it has not stained ALTHOUGH- i have washed all clothing prior to putting on him.

there’s a strong sealant on this doll that anything you put on him (like makeup for example), it does not stay. it may smudge, but it will not stay permanently and will be gone without you having to do anything within a week.

i wouldn’t worry about the staining at all as long as you wash the clothes prior. if you really wanna be safe, wash the clothing twice.

as for the order, if you didn’t order rush shipping, these dolls take 1 month to process so i’m guessing that’s why it still says ‘processing’. mine was rush shipping both times with spartan and that took 2 weeks to get the factory photos. then around the 1 month mark for actual delivery to my door. i’d say wait it out until the 1 month mark if you didn’t order rush shipping to get the factory photos.

Well it says in the realing site that only takes 7 days to make the doll but I don't think that's right, I expect it to take way longer, at least 3 weeks
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

I hate waiting 😂. I want my man here quick! Sadly realing doesn't have the option for rush shipping in their website

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Welcome to TDF Saralina!

I'll sign in the plain odd squadron :lol:, but people around here, odd or not, is really friendly. Enjoy!
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I'll send you some DM's.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Beyond Range
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beyond Range »

Has anyone an idea what is the difference between the two realing websites:

https://www.realingdolls.com
and
https://realing.club

For example the 183cm male doll "Austin" in comparison each other on those two sites looks different.

At the ".club" site also female dolls are to be found.

Has anyone more detailed Informations?

Thanks
- Steff -
Steff's lovely girls

❤️ Jessys Dollstories → https://jessydoll.de

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

We have all Realing female dolls and can price-match. If you are looking for a specific doll, please contact us at https://spartanlover.com/pages/contact-us
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Beyond Range wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:41 am Has anyone an idea what is the difference between the two realing websites:

https://www.realingdolls.com
and
https://realing.club

For example the 183cm male doll "Austin" in comparison each other on those two sites looks different.

At the ".club" site also female dolls are to be found.

Has anyone more detailed Informations?

Thanks
- Steff -
Careful when ordering from realing, they never reply to emails, it's been more than a month and they haven't sent me anything, not factory photos, no tracking number, no doll and no reply to my emails

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Best to order from Spartan, they are expensive but also more reliable

Beyond Range
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beyond Range »

Well - we didn't ordered directly there.
Yes, we know, the don't answer eMails.
The "Arnold" we have is ordered via "Fraudoll" and we are very satisfied with.

I know Spartanlover. Some time ago I asked a few questions by email and they responded in a very short and unfriendly manner.
That really put me off.

- Steff -
Steff's lovely girls

❤️ Jessys Dollstories → https://jessydoll.de

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Saralina, your experience with Realing is very concerning. I’m shocked that the company’s customer service is so terrible. Gives one pause…

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:49 pm Careful when ordering from realing, they never reply to emails, it's been more than a month and they haven't sent me anything, not factory photos, no tracking number, no doll and no reply to my emails

That's really sad to hear... I'm sorry you had to experience this 😟
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Beyond Range wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:53 pm Well - we didn't ordered directly there.
Yes, we know, the don't answer eMails.
The "Arnold" we have is ordered via "Fraudoll" and we are very satisfied with.

I know Spartanlover. Some time ago I asked a few questions by email and they responded in a very short and unfriendly manner.
That really put me off.

- Steff -
Dear Steff,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your interaction with Spartan Lover. We are truly sorry to hear that your experience with our customer service did not meet the high standards we strive to uphold. We understand how important clear and friendly communication is, and it’s disheartening to learn that we fell short in delivering that to you.

Please know that your feedback is invaluable to us. We are taking your comments seriously and are currently reviewing our customer service procedures to ensure that we are providing the supportive, respectful, and helpful service that you and all our customers deserve.

We would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you are open to discussing this further, please reach out to us directly at support@spartanlover.com. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience and to address your concerns.

Thank you again for your honest feedback. We are committed to continuous improvement and hope to have the chance to restore your confidence in Spartan Lover.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS