www.irontechdoll.com

My First Doll: a Doll (and human) Virgin’s Perspective

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My First Doll: a Doll (and human) Virgin’s Perspective

Post by Socratus »

The gel breasts were nice and looked realistic, especially in a sports bra (purchased later), but I have nothing really to compare them to (my own man-boobs don’t really count).
Yes that was a very good write up. I have to say this though. There are times I wish I'd never bothered with women at all, and yet, the experience has been useful in many ways; an unexpected one being judging whether doll breasts and skin feel like the real thing. I only have a TPE doll, but I can tell you that TPE breasts feel EXACTLY like the real thing and her skin feels just like the real thing too excpet a little cold compared. These aren't any special 'super-soft TPE' boobs or anything either.

I think some here get taken advantage of cos they don't have the experience of real women and so expect a woman's breasts, etc, to be kinda 'magical' and super soft than they are in reality.

Just an observation, I could be completely incorrect.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I finally received my Natsumi yesterday thankfully she arrived 3 hours b4 I had to go to work. Plus the FedEx guy helped me get the box into my house.
Anyway I'll respectively wont spoil the unboxing since this is your thread I'll make a review with pics sometime this weekend. After reading what has happen with your doll so far and taking your advice
preserving the body art and durability I went to good measures on covering majority of her body with clothes. Silicone skin is like a magnet attracting any debris that gets in contact, so I made sure to put yoga leggings, protective feet slippers(came with the doll) and white socks over them, long sleeved satin gloves and a 3xl night gown slip on her. She also is wearing H-Cup bra so I wont ever have to fear of the breast deforming. I just want to add her gel breast are out of this world they are very addictive to grope and kiss on.

The only thing that worries me is her gel butt considering how heavy she is, its very hard to position her laying in bed let alone trying to do any sex activities (not penetrated yet b/c of this). I want her to sleep on her side, but the weight kinda rejects that lol and she would just fall on her back again. For now shes laying on 3 pillows (1) - for the head (2nd) - for the waist/butt (3rd) - for her breast. Also her left arm joint became a bit looser while everything else is still stiff but can still position it just fine. I wonder if thats normal in just 2 days having her.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

I can’t speak for the gel butt since mine doesn’t have that. I imagine if you put her on her back with pillows under the small of her back and thighs, that would help relieve pressure on the gel butt.

In my limited experience, the joints kind of even out with use. My hip/thigh joints tightened, and her left shoulder was REALLY tight but seems to be more cooperative as time passes.

I use baby powder to help with the stickiness/dust magnet. It all kind of falls/brushes right off with that. I vaguely recall it has to do with electrical charge of silicone, but I don’t recall the thread at the moment, so don’t quote me on that.

And yep, totally understand the kissability of the breasts lol
My Irontech "Vina": viewtopic.php?t=166197

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Ok thank you NJ I’m probably just overthinking too many things 1st doll jitters. Aslong her gel butt has support she will be fine. As for the right arm joint it’s just no longer stiff when placed down next to her waist is all. Her silicone skin isn’t to blame since I am using and old bed set of sheets so she’s picking up foreign hair and even her wig hair.

You were totally right about putting hair in a ponytail or bun bc you can’t really tame long loose hair in bed at all it gets all over her face lol. But other than that I’m waiting on a 4 piece silk/satin bed set to arrive tomorrow that should at least help reduce hair breakage. Thank you again for the suggestion NJ I really do appreciate them.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Bondage, Dimples, and Staining - oh no!

So today, I had to learn, yet again, why cheap, dark colored clothing is a bad idea.

The good news. I've always enjoyed the sight of a woman in a singleglove. However, I heard from one of my favorite, bondage creators that very few women can even touch their elbows behind their back, let alone hold that position for any appreciable length of time. That was one of the main reasons I wanted to get a doll; she can (probably) do that, and having experimented with her joints when I first got her, I knew that was something she could do.

Rather than pay the $100+ from an actual, bondage retailer, I decided to go with a $25 singleglove from Amazon. This... fiscal prudence would come back to bite me, but not for this item it seems.

She seemed to handle the experience fine, but that seems as far as her arms will go back toward her body. Guess I'm neither lying on top of her when she's this way nor is she going to put any weight on those arms if it can be at all avoided. She did get a weird dimple in her left arm shoulder that I'll keep an eye on, but no tearing or damage that I could tell. Her hands were in her sock prisons as always, so I suspect they're probably fine. I didn't inspect them afterwards, but I don't anticipate any damage.

Update: checked both hands and they're fine. A couple hours later, the dimple is still there but seems to be evening out.
Singleglove4.JPEG
Singleglove4.JPEG (379.59 KiB) Viewed 830 times

Unfortunately, I also bought a $14, poorly fitted, wet look "cyclist's hood" to put on her head. Surely one wash with a mildly damp hood worn under a tightly buckled collar for about 5 minutes won't cause any staining... right? WRONG.
Staining3.JPEG
Staining3.JPEG (283.14 KiB) Viewed 830 times
:shakefist:

In retrospect... I'm not sure I could've intentionally done a worse job short of leaving it on longer. Fortunately, this isn't my first rodeo, and I didn't panic. I put on some baby powder and... we'll see how she's doing in a few days. Fortunately her hard, silicone head appears to have suffered no staining, so... I'll take what I can get.

In the meantime, I took that hood and a slingshot bikini I also bought off Amazon, some Walmart black stockings, some maroon thongs, and a black, American Apparel bodystocking, and following RevJack's suggestion, immediately condemned them to the Retayne bucket for 20 minutes (per label instructions). Once dry, I'll test them out on her feet (once again, not a foot man) along with the singleglove (specifically one of the straps) to see if any staining occurs. I'd taken my phone to the tub and expected to see really dark water come out. It was slightly darker, but not in a noticeable way. RevJack said it removes unfixed dye, Retayne claims it actually fixes the dye. As long as it doesn't stain my girl again, I don't really care. Guess we'll find out.

Update: staining seems noticeably fainter. I'm hoping the baby powder absorbs some of it to help speed up the process, and hoping it eventually disappears.

:whistle:

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Great Review.
I wish mine was here to review lol
BTW great info
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

Fjorksen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fjorksen »

Great review and sexy lady!
What's revjack method? Wouldn't it be enough to wash them 4-5 times?

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Retayne

Use this product to 'fix' dyes in commercially purchased solid colored cotton fabrics or clothing to prevent color bleeding during washing. Also use to add washfastness to your own dyeing. Particularly valuable to quilters. Soak fabrics in Retayne before washing them for the first time. Use one teaspoon per yard of fabric in a HOT (at least 140º F) soak for 20-30 minutes, with enough water to cover the fabric, then wash in hot water and Synthrapol to get out any remaining, unfixed dye. If you don't do this last step with the Synthrapol, then only wash in cool water rinse and cool water for the life of the fabric. You do risk some fading when using the Synthrapol and hot water, as it will remove any remaining "fugitive" dye
Further info: Retayne and Dharma Dye Fixative act to swell and positively "charge" dye molecules to improve adherence to fabric. Effective with Fiber Reactive, "All Purpose" dyes, Direct Dyes and some other dyes. Does NOT work on "Basic" dyes, such as Jacquard's Basic Dyes. According to some, the penalty can be some reduced lightfastness.
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Fjorksen wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:00 pm Great review and sexy lady!
Revjack is a member here on TDF. He recommended the Retayne product which I got after my close brush with Wal-mart nylons.

https://www.amazon.com/Craft-GKRET-Reta ... B000YZ5HL8

With clothing it's hard to say in general. Sometimes 4-5 is enough and some people are at 10+ and still getting pink socks in their test washes, so it's hard to know for sure and varies between clothing brands and sources anyway. I tried the 4-8 times personally but got sick of it because hand-washing and air drying means there's a lot of time spent with women's clothing hanging around the place which isn't as fun as it sounds. Also it's putting a LOT of wear and tear on relatively delicate clothing for me (stockings, thong panties) which I don't feel is a great way to spend their working life. It wouldn't be as bad if it were machine washable, but a decent chunk of the stuff I got isn't, and I don't anticipate that getting "better" as time progresses.

I'm personally a fan of "long-term bondage" which I know is at best something that needs to be carefully managed with living people, let alone a silicone lady who may not be as prone to "injury" but is far more prone to long-term indentation/staining. As much as white is my second favorite color, black is where my heart is at, so having something that would chemically "fix" the product seems less labor intensive and horrible than trying to just wash it a bunch.

Also remember that "washing a bunch" has costs too in time, detergent, and water/electricity (depending on your resources), so there's no free lunch here.

According to the label, you add 1 TSP of Retayne product per 1 yard of material and 140 degree water. I have no idea what my water heater is set to because it's in a locked utility closet that maintenance accesses, so I just ran it at "hot" and shoved the black stuff in there. Stirred it every 4 minutes or so for 20 minutes, dumped out the water, rinsed (twice) with straight cold, and hung out to dry. They feel... less sticky is the best way I can describe it, and they suffered no damage going through that. Haven't had the chance to test the "fixed" product on my lady yet, so we'll see how it panned out.

Also, looking at the fact that Retayne specifically says it doesn't work on Basic Dyes (and not knowing what that means) a cursory Google search came up with this: https://textilefashionstudy.com/propert ... asic-dyes/

So they seem to be used for brilliant colors but probably aren't widely used, so most black clothing in this case is unlikely to be basic dyes from my extremely limited understanding.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

So good news, bad news. Good news is the staining on the neck has basically gone away. Bad news is the feet test... well, I put the cheap hood on the foot and tied it with a short piece of nylon rope. The part under pressure had no staining but the edge of the hood which did stain the neck in the first place still did after a Retayne treatment, so... I might need to see if I can DM Revjack to get his opinion.

So my guess at this point is a "wet look" option is a Basic dye? The fabric lining the hood didn't cause any staining but the neck edge did.

Amazon item for reference: https://www.amazon.com/Vimoisa-Metallic ... to_dp&th=1

Neck mostly clear after a bit over 24 hours.
Neck mostly clear after a bit over 24 hours.
Staining4.JPEG (381.03 KiB) Viewed 745 times
Ankle staining, ~40 minutes contact.
Ankle staining, ~40 minutes contact.
Staining5.JPEG (526.16 KiB) Viewed 745 times

Fjorksen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fjorksen »

NJ_dollyparton wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:27 pm
Fjorksen wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:00 pm Great review and sexy lady!
Revjack is a member here on TDF. He recommended the Retayne product which I got after my close brush with Wal-mart nylons.

https://www.amazon.com/Craft-GKRET-Reta ... B000YZ5HL8

With clothing it's hard to say in general. Sometimes 4-5 is enough and some people are at 10+ and still getting pink socks in their test washes, so it's hard to know for sure and varies between clothing brands and sources anyway. I tried the 4-8 times personally but got sick of it because hand-washing and air drying means there's a lot of time spent with women's clothing hanging around the place which isn't as fun as it sounds. Also it's putting a LOT of wear and tear on relatively delicate clothing for me (stockings, thong panties) which I don't feel is a great way to spend their working life. It wouldn't be as bad if it were machine washable, but a decent chunk of the stuff I got isn't, and I don't anticipate that getting "better" as time progresses.

I'm personally a fan of "long-term bondage" which I know is at best something that needs to be carefully managed with living people, let alone a silicone lady who may not be as prone to "injury" but is far more prone to long-term indentation/staining. As much as white is my second favorite color, black is where my heart is at, so having something that would chemically "fix" the product seems less labor intensive and horrible than trying to just wash it a bunch.

Also remember that "washing a bunch" has costs too in time, detergent, and water/electricity (depending on your resources), so there's no free lunch here.

According to the label, you add 1 TSP of Retayne product per 1 yard of material and 140 degree water. I have no idea what my water heater is set to because it's in a locked utility closet that maintenance accesses, so I just ran it at "hot" and shoved the black stuff in there. Stirred it every 4 minutes or so for 20 minutes, dumped out the water, rinsed (twice) with straight cold, and hung out to dry. They feel... less sticky is the best way I can describe it, and they suffered no damage going through that. Haven't had the chance to test the "fixed" product on my lady yet, so we'll see how it panned out.

Also, looking at the fact that Retayne specifically says it doesn't work on Basic Dyes (and not knowing what that means) a cursory Google search came up with this: https://textilefashionstudy.com/propert ... asic-dyes/

So they seem to be used for brilliant colors but probably aren't widely used, so most black clothing in this case is unlikely to be basic dyes from my extremely limited understanding.
Thanks for the info!!I'll try to find that product in EU.
I like dark outfits but maybe the best option would be to use light pastel clothes to avoid stain even after all that process and washing. I was quite surprised that silicone stained in the feet using it just for less than an hour.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Fjorksen wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:42 pm Thanks for the info!!I'll try to find that product in EU.
I like dark outfits but maybe the best option would be to use light pastel clothes to avoid stain even after all that process and washing. I was quite surprised that silicone stained in the feet using it just for less than an hour.
Me as well, but I guess that hood is just garbage.

I'm currently testing the "wet look" slingshot bikini I bought. No staining from ~14 minutes of contact, so doing a bit of a prolonged exposure test (~30 minutes to 1 hour). The ankle staining has basically gone now, so less than 24 hours have passed.

I wonder why the stain just seems to "vanish" after a certain amount of time since that... doesn't seem like how something like that should work, especially given silicone is non-porous. I vaguely recall that Irontech uses Platinum silicone. Even without washing or rubbing or otherwise "cleaning it" the staining just seems to... evaporate is the only word I can think of. It doesn't seem like any soap or water or rubbing helps the process go any faster.

Anyway, RevJack did respond in another thread (viewtopic.php?p=2370939#p2370939), and here is his opinion:
RevJack wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:20 am Some dyes will dissolve in silicone oil and/or mineral oil. Some dyes never fully adhere to some fabrics. Those clothing items get donated to the Salvation Army.

For "iffy" clothing I put a lovely cotton slip under it.
We're never going to achieve perfection.

(I'm glad you caught the staining early and it all faded out.)

Reverend Jack
UPDATE: so after roughly 45 minutes to an hour of contact, the slingshot bikini left no trace of staining, so... it might just be shoddy manufacturing and dye adherence, even though they look very similar (wet look, cheap, black fabric). UPDATE to UPDATE: I left the strings of the bikini on for 12 more hours, and I'd have to reeaaallly squint if I wanted to see any darkening or staining at all, so I think the bikini is safe. Conversely, I decided to wash the hood twice and... both times the water started turning noticeably gray after a few minutes of hand washing. Even after the second wash, squeezing the water out was light, but noticeably, gray. Also, both times there were bits and pieces of string floating around. So I think the hood is just garbage.

I'll see if Amazon will return it. If not, well, maybe I'll just wash the crud out of it.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

So had some playtime with the sling bikini, and it left some mild staining where the bra straps and thong back pressed against the silicone. It was lighter and took longer than the hood to do so, so I think I'm back to the original premise that "wet look" clothing, especially cheap, is probably not going to work.

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

Amazingly informative review, thanks for taking your time to write so much. It's going to be valuable information to all future silicone and/or Irontech doll owners.
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

So update today, almost two months since getting her. I decided to give her a full body bath (her first honest-to-gosh bath with soap and third wipedown). Using the Irontech sleeping bag as a base and a towel on top of that, I gave her a sponge bath with two facial towels and some bar soap: wash an area, rub the bar soap over it, rub my hands a few times, then use another facial towel in a clean water bucket to rinse her off. Unsure how to wash her backside, since I didn't want to risk her hands by rolling her over, I decided to just have her on her side and hold her up while doing the back. Afterwards, I powdered her.

I also unscrewed the head which I leave on, partly to inspect underneath and make sure nothing weird had happened and to see how the joint/socket was doing. I washed the head separately, taking care to of the makeup and eyes.

I'm happy to report that there is, by and large, no damage anywhere.

The sock gloves did their job of protecting her hands, the rubber washer may have done a bit of yellowing on the silicone on the inside of the socket, and the nylon/teflon thread tape protected the neck screw and practically eliminated any metal dust that showed up the first time I screwed on her head. She does have some dimpling in random places, and I think the left shoulder dimple from putting her into a bondage single glove may have become permanent (though not as deep). But otherwise, she seems to be doing okay.

The only thing I noticed was her right butt cheek is darker. Not by a lot, but it is darker. I suspect that my putting her on a seat cushion that I've had for decades and has literally never been washed was probably not the best idea I ever had. After giving said offending cushion a detergent/stomp bath, hopefully it won't stain her pretty rump anytime soon. To be fair, she was sitting on a cheap office chair I got for free on top of the pad for the better part of a week+, going into and out of a closet as company came over and waiting for maintenance to hopefully fix stuff around my place (one day), so it involved long-term exposure to that, but that's something to keep in mind too I suppose.

She was developing this odor that made me a little uncertain. Sitting in a closet all day, there was definitely "something" there when I opened the door. It wasn't terribly strong, but I also don't have a great sense of smell. I figure three weeks (or more) of me kissing her and feeling her up, and just her accumulating general household dust meant it was time for her to take a bath.

She routinely wears the gray sports bra, as mentioned, a brown wig I got from Amazon (the Kryssma wigs never came, and after getting complete radio silence from the vendor, I used PayPal to get a refund), and those sock bondage gloves. Occasionally she wears those reading glasses I got cheap from a thrift store. They make her look just like my type, and they make her eyes look bigger which is always welcome. The only thing she got over that time was some creases in the inside of her elbows and thigh/hip crease from sitting long-term, but those came out fairly quickly. She also wears the bondage collar long-term with no lasting effects, though the heart shaped tag did dig into her "collarbone" one night and left a dimple, but it came out pretty quickly as well.

It's nice coming home to "Vina" and knowing she's present in my life. It makes living alone feel less alone. It's funny how silly we humans are where a doll, if done well enough, can be a convincing enough analog to suffice. I was kinda grateful to have a doll instead of a real person yesterday; I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep, and after wheeling her out of my closet to spend some "quality time" I didn't need to entertain her, listen to her, apologize for leaving her alone, or anything. She was just there which was welcome enough.

INFORMATIONS