https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Storage Case

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
narasinha

Re: Sex Doll Storage Case

Post by narasinha »

csaduck wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:44 pm I have one also and it is great. I even had a sticker made to camouflage what's inside even more.
Personally I would put this on it:
biohazard.jpg
biohazard.jpg (37.36 KiB) Viewed 732 times
Less likely someone try to open it...

af505
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by af505 »

Nice touch!

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

csaduck wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:44 pm I have one also and it is great. I even had a sticker made to camouflage what's inside even more.
"Telescope Equipment"
heh, that's pretty clever. good idea.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

af505
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by af505 »

:haha4:
But also, Very good idea in all seriousness!
narasinha wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:14 pm

biohazard.jpg

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

af505 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:22 pm :haha4:
But also, Very good idea in all seriousness!
narasinha wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:14 pm

biohazard.jpg

Yes, very good idea! :haha4:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

More case sizes have been added recently. They are suitable for storing doll torsos to large dolls etc. :glou:
Size.png
Size.png (33.97 KiB) Viewed 652 times
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Speedflyer77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Speedflyer77 »

LOL :D love that sticker!
even with the doll hidden in the case, the large car alone would no doubt trigger questions if seen by people in my building when I move (as I'm currently renting)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Similar logos can indeed save some trouble, but a logo that is too exaggerated may attract more curiosity. :plaidskirt:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

In order to better reflect the quality of this Sex Doll Storage Case, we have re-shot the picture.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Thanks for the pictures you shared! This appears to be a box over 160cm in length.
This sticker is a great idea! :thumbs_up:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

I'm curious, which one do you prefer, a wardrobe or a case for storing dolls?
In addition, everyone doll storage case, will it be used for travel?
:haha4:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

I recently blogged about the many ways to storage and display your sex doll on TDF and I hope you can give me some advice. :glou:
viewtopic.php?t=158865

JRG

Post by JRG »

I’m very interested in getting one of these cases, but I’m thinking about modifying with a hook on top so I could hand the doll if I stored the case vertical. This looks to be manageable by the pictures showing the doll in the case.

My question is, if I purchased a case for a 159cm doll, would the recommended size cover that, or would it be best to go with the 160-170 size?

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

JRG wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:52 am I’m very interested in getting one of these cases, but I’m thinking about modifying with a hook on top so I could hand the doll if I stored the case vertical. This looks to be manageable by the pictures showing the doll in the case.

My question is, if I purchased a case for a 159cm doll, would the recommended size cover that, or would it be best to go with the 160-170 size?
That is exactly what I did. Worked a treat.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Kazuya wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:50 am
JRG wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:52 am I’m very interested in getting one of these cases, but I’m thinking about modifying with a hook on top so I could hand the doll if I stored the case vertical. This looks to be manageable by the pictures showing the doll in the case.

That is exactly what I did. Worked a treat.
Thanks for the input. I think it will be the best of both worlds. The ability to hang the doll to keep deformation from happening, and a discreet secure place to store her horizontal if needed.

Initially I was going to build one as I'm very handy with tool and come from a manufacturing background, but after computing the cost of materials/labor hours it makes more sense to buy prebuilt and modify to my particular needs.

INFORMATIONS