HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by King Solo »

Wow, that thing is a game changer and the level of softness and realism is off the charts for anything currently being offered for hips and butts. I would most definitely be willing to pay more for this in comparison to its competition. This thing moves and wobbles just like the real thing, I mean you could seriously have some fun with this. It's just too bad the final product won't be as big as the prototype; but it should still be just as fun..... just don't reduce the size and weight too much :whistle:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

sage187 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:28 pm One big question is how is the texure in both holes? Is it stimulating?
On the completed version it'll have very well designed, stimulating holes.
sage187 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:28 pm Anyways I say forsure make different versions at different price points.
You can easily sell that one for $1k
Gotta price them pretty close to your competitors
Thank you so much for the input! I'll keep that in mind.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Monza8 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:49 pm The 25inch Fantasia has 85lb. In that weight range it would be still ok! But not much more 😅
I couldn't lift that heavy fantasia thing further than from the floor right next to the bed to the bed while kneeling haha. This one I can just barely stand up with. I really wanna try to make the weight as low as it can be xD

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:32 am
Monza8 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:49 pm The 25inch Fantasia has 85lb. In that weight range it would be still ok! But not much more 😅
I couldn't lift that heavy fantasia thing further than from the floor right next to the bed to the bed while kneeling haha. This one I can just barely stand up with. I really wanna try to make the weight as low as it can be xD
I 100% understand why you want to keep the weight smaller for now but for some the weight of the fantasia was not an issue. Your product is very exciting especially if you can make it at the price you’re hoping, but I must admit that will hold out hope that one day a creator will go crazy and make a size at least about 30% larger than the fantasia (or even bigger but i know that is far off in a future somewhere)

Also when making larger people always say to make it wider but I think the way to improve is to make these hip taller and the cheeks more plump and working on the angles of holes. Always said that with the Fantasia and the R3 I have to use something to prop them up and think the ultimate design is to be able to set the hip on the bed b/c ultimately the bed is the only thing large and study enough to hold the weight and the hip usually want to roll off of whatever prop you set it on. Another frustration I’ve experienced is I sometimes try to attempt to have the hip ride on top but the angle of the holes are next to impossible to use from that position.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Looks very interesting, and promising. Right now your biggest competition is the Fantasia, the new upcoming Fantasia Dream, and the R3. I think if you want to compete you almost need to release a version that matches those ladies or trumps them. Right now the sizes and costs are:

R3: 30 inches wide, 1k cost, I believe the weight is 80-85 pounds
Fantasia: 25 inches wide, 974 cost, 85 pounds
Fantasia Dream: 25 inches, 1200 cost 38kg = 84pounds

You said the current prototype in the video is 62 pounds. With that, you're winning the weight category. 62 pounds isn't bad, it's better than 85 pounds. Plus as you go down in weight, it's gonna loose it's realism. I think 62 pounds is a solid place, especially if it's solid material. Please don't do foam cores. That's the biggest drawback with the R3. It's single handily the reason I won't order the R3, even though I love the shape and size. Also with the form core, the R3 has shallow tunnels, which really really sucks. Also don't worry about shipping costs as much, as consumer that's the last thing I worry about with a product. People will pay to have these type of toys shipped, trust me. ;)

Let's just say you stay with the current build. Again, you're winning the weight category. Now how big is that thing? How many inches wide? Is it in the ball park of 25-30 inches wide? Cause if it is, that's a massive win for you because of the weight to inch ration. If it's smaller than 20 inches wide, it's probably a no go for me personally. Others might be interested, but I'm looking for something to match or trump my current Fantasia. And if you can do it where it's solid material, less weight, and has more jiggle than the fantasia, I'm in.

As for what I would pay, depending on if it hit those check marks mentioned above, I'd pay anywhere from $500-1k. The video you posted showed off the jiggle on the toy. Is there anyway we can get some more photos or videos of it from different angles? Just to see the overall shape of it, because that's gonna play a major factor as well. It not only needs to jiggle well, it also needs to look great.

Also a side note, the asshole on prototype looks like it's ripped or torn. That's not how the finished product is going to look right?

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

Id pay WHATEVER TO KEEP IT LIKE THIS.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Right now it looks a lot like the Fantasia, is there any way to give her a little more cleavage between the cheeks? ....So that they'll be able to calp together

Kind of like this.....with your level of softness, I believe this could be possible!

Sort of like a hybrid between the R3 and Fantasia.

:glou:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

King Solo wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:03 pm Right now it looks a lot like the Fantasia, is there any way to give her a little more cleavage between the cheeks? ....So that they'll be able to calp together

Kind of like this.....with your level of softness, I believe this could be possible!

I agree with this. Basically a hip with the shape and jiggle like the fantasia but the size of the r3.

XOrain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XOrain »

Should really keep this size & I would personally pay 650-1000 for it

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

ddahsar wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:38 pm
King Solo wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:03 pm Right now it looks a lot like the Fantasia, is there any way to give her a little more cleavage between the cheeks? ....So that they'll be able to calp together

I agree with this. Basically a hip with the shape and jiggle like the fantasia but the size of the r3.
I agree, it would be nice to see the cheeks clap. :glou:

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

This is a game changer!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

frito

Post by frito »

tiddyshop wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:31 pm This one is way too big and heavy, so the final version won't be quite like this.
IMO the size and weight are perfect.
I'm gonna have to ask you to release this immediately.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

ddahsar wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 am
I 100% understand why you want to keep the weight smaller for now but for some the weight of the fantasia was not an issue. Your product is very exciting especially if you can make it at the price you’re hoping, but I must admit that will hold out hope that one day a creator will go crazy and make a size at least about 30% larger than the fantasia (or even bigger but i know that is far off in a future somewhere)

Also when making larger people always say to make it wider but I think the way to improve is to make these hip taller and the cheeks more plump and working on the angles of holes. Always said that with the Fantasia and the R3 I have to use something to prop them up and think the ultimate design is to be able to set the hip on the bed b/c ultimately the bed is the only thing large and study enough to hold the weight and the hip usually want to roll off of whatever prop you set it on. Another frustration I’ve experienced is I sometimes try to attempt to have the hip ride on top but the angle of the holes are next to impossible to use from that position.
Omg hahaha I actually DM'd you for feedback on this topic when I saw your posts in another booty toy's topics, not realizing you were already in my topic! 😂 ignore that dm then hahaha.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

ddahsar wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 am

Before I even realized it was you saying this, I was already thinking "wow, this dude's feedback is amazing!" which is the same reason I dm'd you asking for it from the other topic 😂

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

ddahsar wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 am hope that one day a creator will go crazy and make a size at least about 30% larger than the fantasia
Might just do it some day haha.
ddahsar wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 am Also when making larger people always say to make it wider but I think the way to improve is to make these hip taller and the cheeks more plump and working on the angles of holes. Always said that with the Fantasia and the R3 I have to use something to prop them up and think the ultimate design is to be able to set the hip on the bed b/c ultimately the bed is the only thing large and study enough to hold the weight and the hip usually want to roll off of whatever prop you set it on. Another frustration I’ve experienced is I sometimes try to attempt to have the hip ride on top but the angle of the holes are next to impossible to use from that position.

Hmm.... Based on the laws of physics, if I extend the thighs out backwards a bit, rather than having them go below, and if I'm able to get this as low a weight as I'm hoping, it shouldn't be as likely to roll off the bed. If it still does, well, it's going to be made in a way where you can just insert a heavy weight into the waist area which will offset the much heavier weight in the butt (which is what's making it roll off, the weight in the back is heavier than the front, making it want to fall to its butt side on any uneven or soft fluffy surface that conforms to the amount of weight applied to each spot like a bed)

But, for your concerns about having it ride on top of you... i feel like the only way to make it be fuckable in doggy style, missionary and riding cowgirl is to install bones inside so that it can flex. However, I'm not sure how I'd be able to do that with my current design idea....

The framework would have to be strong enough to hold the whole giant heavy ass into position... But also lightweight enough to not add much to the shipping cost... And it also needs to be stuck in place without being able to move around and poke the outer skin, since this toy won't be only solid TPE.... Sounds like a nightmare of a problem to fix as well as much larger manufacturing costs... But I'm going to be thinking about it... Please tell me if I misunderstood or if you have any ideas!

INFORMATIONS