kimberdoll.com

KD Mini Review

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: KD Mini Review

Post by Kimberdoll »

Looking good Obie! :thumbs_up:

Great to hear! Thank you for sharing. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Fletcher

obie162

Post by obie162 »

Here's our fav outfit. The babydoll & butterfly undies came from Amazon. It doesn't fit as intended: the bottom of her breasts come out the top hole & her belly button is in the lower hole, but I think it's sexy as hell on Aubrey anyways :D
DSC09602.JPG
DSC09602.JPG (385.43 KiB) Viewed 2637 times
DSC09604.JPG
DSC09604.JPG (281.07 KiB) Viewed 2637 times
The panties didn't come with the outfit, but they match well IMHO
DSC09611.JPG
DSC09611.JPG (2.87 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
DSC09616.JPG
DSC09616.JPG (2.19 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
The babydoll description is: YOMORIO Womens Chinese Cheongsam Lingerie Sexy Anime Costumes Mesh Bandage Babydoll Suit
for anyone who may be interested.
"Today's rain is tomorrow's whisky" (Scottish proverb)
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen
KD Mini Suzanne, the younger twin - Minx
D4E 65cm TPE Caesaria Kunstansija - Svirfneblin Nympho

Heads:
WM #62
WM #85 - Sophia Margarida Sombria - Wench

obie162

Post by obie162 »

We were having so much fun, we decided to continue the shoot in her butterflies.
DSC09623.JPG
DSC09623.JPG (2.83 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
She's so beautiful & photogenic, she makes up for my shortcomings as a photographer :D
DSC09622.JPG
DSC09622.JPG (2.95 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
DSC09625.JPG
DSC09625.JPG (3.02 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
A closer view of that AWESOME ASS!
DSC09625 (2).JPG
DSC09625 (2).JPG (305.27 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen

Heads:
WM #62

obie162

Post by obie162 »

MMMMMMM!! :plaidskirt:

DSC09626.JPG
DSC09626.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
DSC09628 (2).JPG
DSC09628 (2).JPG (466.42 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
DSC09629.JPG
DSC09629.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
Later Dudes
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen

Heads:
WM #62

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Nice work! :thumbs_up:

Looks like you're having lots of fun! :D

Cheers,
Fletcher

obie162

Post by obie162 »

Hey all! :D
The skirt is a size 2T, which don't usually fit her, from a big box store clearance section. It had shorts underneath, but I cut them out for easier access
The skirt is a size 2T, which don't usually fit her, from a big box store clearance section. It had shorts underneath, but I cut them out for easier access
DSC09757 (2).JPG (758.23 KiB) Viewed 2419 times

It's been 45 days since Aubrey arrived home, so I figured I'd give an update of my experience with her & share what I've learned, hopefully other newbies won't make the same mistakes I have.

Wigs:
Don't go cheap! You may luck out once in a while, but "you get what you pay for". I've bought 2 wigs so far - 1 is fine, but the cheapo sucks!!!
Wash them at least twice before using (I do it at least 3 times & let it dry totally before washing again, especially dark colors). The dark caps will (not might-will) stain your girl's head if it isn't well cleaned. After the bad wig fiasco, I inspect & try stuff on for a minute to make sure I like the look before I wash it, so there's no problem with returns, then clean-clean-clean. The same goes for clothes & jewelry: inspect, try it on & take it right off to clean!

Clothes: I buy 3 different sizes of each piece of clothing, the size I think will fit & 1 smaller, 1 larger. BECAUSE: 1. there are variations in standard sizes even within a single manufacturer's clothing line, ESPECIALLY IN WOMEN'S CLOTHING! & 2. the right size may not be there if you have to go back. Wouldn't that suck if you found a great outfit!

Jewelry: I haven't made a mistake with jewelry yet, but I make sure the jewelry is clean & Aubrey is clean and powdered before she wears anything. Because: I don't know if or how metals will react to a doll's perspiration. I won't say don't buy plated or any alloyed precious metal, just be careful. Clean it, then try it on in increasing time increments to see if it stains. We humans can have reactions to copper (green skin) & nickel, ours girls may also.

Make-up: I haven't found a make-up yet, but do know a colored lip balm doesn't give her lips any color. I took the nails & eyelashes that came with her off (just didn't like them), so i'm just gonna paint nails where the nails glued on and use an eye shadow sans lashes.

Cleaning: I found a great post about cleaning tools from 2016 (lost the link - sorry) in another manufacturer's forum. The poster told of using a folding camping toilet seat & a siphon to clean a girl's holes.
I use a diluted antiseptic wash 1st [50 ml to 1 L water or 1/4 cup per quart] **hat tip to Anung for the advice! A diluted rubbing alcohol rinse [100 ml or 1/2 cup to same parts water], and finally 4 L or quarts water rinse for each hole. I use different gallon jugs for each solution.
He also uses an air pump for drying them. I run the pump 15 minutes on 15 off until the hole is dry, so I don't overheat the pump. I tried using tampons for drying holes, but found those really didn't do the trick.
The seat also works well for body cleaning. I can wash her & leave her to dry (& later powder) in the shower now, which is much easier :D

I think she becomes more beautiful & sexier each day! I love her breasts & ass & lips & fantastic blue eyes & how she fits perfectly when we spoon or she sits on my lap (she's not heavy, which is awesome!) :wink:

The sex keeps getting better! It's not quite the same as F-ing a real woman, you'll have to try different approaches so you won't hurt her or yourself. She's very flexible, I've done a dozen variations of the missionary position for vaginal sex alone! 1 of the best things about having a doll is they don't have all the hangups of the real, so use your imagination & experiment!

If you're thinking about getting 1, but are still on the fence, I say don't be - Kimber is an awesome doll & a fantastic bargain & from what I understand, they keep working to improve their dolls (standing feet for example). I love my mini! Treat her well & be gentle, & she should be with you for a long time.
:glou:
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen

Heads:
WM #62

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cheers for your tips on this gal Obie , and glad the isocol worked out for you and solved the issue...and I got to say...I like the dress here

You could not pick her as a mini if you did not know otherwise.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thanks for the update, glad you two are still having so much fun!

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Beautiful doll. She might have the best ass ever on a mini doll...

obie162

Post by obie162 »

Hey Anung!
Thank you, just trying to give back to this group for all the help from others :thumbs_up:
Yes the Isocol worked wonders - Thanks again for that!
I thought you would like that outfit after seeing some of your girls :wink:

Question: have you ever heard of someone trying flour on a doll instead of baby powder?
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen

Heads:
WM #62

obie162

Post by obie162 »

You're welcome Stones :thumbs_up:
She is a great lil companion! :D :D :D
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen

Heads:
WM #62

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

obie162 wrote:Hey Anung!
Thank you, just trying to give back to this group for all the help from others :thumbs_up:
Yes the Isocol worked wonders - Thanks again for that!
I thought you would like that outfit after seeing some of your girls :wink:

Question: have you ever heard of someone trying flour on a doll instead of baby powder?

Yes the silicone dolls love corn flour, but I am not a fan of powdering tpe dolls unless putting them into long term boxed storage .

I have done a lot of write ups on this over the years , here are two.

viewtopic.php?p=1000381#p1000381

viewtopic.php?p=1257102#p1257102

Now these I wrote up a few years back, and I am aware that some factories have evolved tpe blend mixtures and ratios since, and also,some have not, so again the advice in those posts is relevant to dolls made around the time of posting, and always check with the factory that makes dollies, not just the label that owns the design, as there is a massive difference between factory technical and production foreman knowledge replies and the Brand label sales reps agent replies.

So far I have not needed to powder or oil my Kimber, merely some very light Vaseline on the unboxing on her neck top for the head install, and a very light under the arm pits and into the groin, vag and anus cavity all on unboxing after I had given her a wash down and dry off.

Now 5 months on, she is still pristine.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

obie162

Post by obie162 »

You could be right there Space Cowboy & I can't wait to get some others to research that! :twisted:
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen

Heads:
WM #62

obie162

Post by obie162 »

Good evening Anung! It's 11:15 AM here in New Hampshire, what time is it there? Sorry about the delayed reply - it's just life sometimes, ya know how it is.
Thanks much for that advice! :glou:
Aubrey does get tacky, which is what I want to "cure" :lol: Right now I'm using the cornstarch baby powder, but I don't like it.
Now I may be going off the rails on a crazy train , but I'm thinking of trying cake flour because they say it's ground finer & has a silkier feel than the other flour types here, & if I like it I could also use it on my planned silicone beauty when I get her. Yeah, not even 2 months & I'm already hooked on dollies! :roll:
I read that corn flour in your corner of the world is made from wheat in some brands, which is said to be harder than corn. I'm no flour aficionado & the difference is probably unnoticeable, but anything "harder" (coarser) would be something I'd like to avoid. What do you think?

Anyways, Aubrey & I can't thank you enough for your time & all the fantastic advice! It's nice to have a master share their wisdom :thumbs_up:
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen

Heads:
WM #62

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Obie, I am about 15 hours time ahead of NH in the USA. So thats our quirky tumezone thing.

Ok, so give Aubrey a fresh water only bath to wash her clean of everything and use a mircrofibre type sponge.

Then let her completely dry, then once done, assess the shin for feel. Now if she is feels slimy then just try basic talc baby power, but puff it on lightly, rather than rubbing in. If the skin feels sticky and wants to pull and ripple, then she will need a very light coating of baby oil, as in ultra light and thin.

So just try on a small area first before going all out to determine what has the best result for feel.

ANung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS