www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Justforfun2

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by Justforfun2 »

That is odd for sure. https://www.roxydisplayinc.com and https://www.roxydisplay.com/ I would almost think one has been highjack and www.roxydisplay.com is the legit sight, except the addresses and phone numbers are the same.
MannequinFan wrote:Wow this is crazy. They even list the small dolls as child dolls. 8O
Yikes.

There appears to be two Roxy Display sites.
This one does not show the dolls...
https://www.roxydisplay.com/

Very weird.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Isn’t the subject title regarding Mistress Love Dolls?
They have a Facebook page.
Maybe you should write your Congressman!
This is starting to get annoying.
Just walk away and get over it! :whistle:
Also, just want to point out that the OP made an account just to start this?
Come on guys you can do better than that!!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

FP,

The OP was asking if the site was a scam, and it was mentioned that Roxy Display was related.
I was simply noting what I thought was strange.
I've been a Roxy customer for a long time and I've just never noticed this before now.
If it's legit, that 's great.

I would just warn anyone clicking on the "child doll" category on Roxy Display before ordering might not be a good idea.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

No worries.
I didn’t order from Roxy, nor did I order the 168 from MLD. I actually got mine from their eBay listing under dressformoutlet , (member since 2004) LOTS of good feedback at crazy prices, so I rolled the dice, seemed to roll a good hand.
My payment did however show up as Roxy Display.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

MannequinFan wrote:I would just warn anyone clicking on the "child doll" category on Roxy Display before ordering might not be a good idea.
Yes, I agree that part did raise a brow, however on the Roxy site they are not listed as sex dolls. They are listed as “Displaying Life Dolls” and no specs of sexual function or the sort is listed.
If you follow the link from there to MLD, you will notice that there is absolutely no reference of the like there.

RamzaJinnRuu

Post by RamzaJinnRuu »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:They are a part of Roxy Display that sells mannequins, display racks, and cases.
Look at my post count.
Heeding the wishes of an administrator here, I haven’t spoken about, nor reviewed this doll on this site.
But I did review it on the sellers site. (It’s in the forum section)
She’s a 168cm standing foot with medium breast and an A-2
B6912584-5AC9-4AD7-970A-20D21B3D74FD.jpeg
head.
Wow small world I reply to your Post on Mistress Site. RamzaJinnRuu that was me. I just bought myself a 161cm Large Bust one see if i get what's in pictures.

Lordniklaus18

Post by Lordniklaus18 »

I just got mine in the mail today. It took around 5 days for it to arrive. It was like 5'3 and weighted almost 80 lbs (you might need help bringing it inside because its heavy for one person to lift by themselves.)Looks extremely well and feels soft to the touch. The instructions do come in Japanese so my advise it use your translator app if you have it. Comes with everything you need to take care of it and is very flexible. As my first doll I'm not disappointed and I can say its not a scam site. Feel free to reply for more information. Happy to help

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Lordniklaus18 wrote:I just got mine in the mail today. It took around 5 days for it to arrive. It was like 5'3 and weighted almost 80 lbs (you might need help bringing it inside because its heavy for one person to lift by themselves.)Looks extremely well and feels soft to the touch. The instructions do come in Japanese so my advise it use your translator app if you have it. Comes with everything you need to take care of it and is very flexible. As my first doll I'm not disappointed and I can say its not a scam site. Feel free to reply for more information. Happy to help
Well don't let her be bashful. Tell her in front of the camera she goes :). And of course an indepth review. Holes properly plugged. All joints function as advertised. She makes great sammichs and so on and so on. But mostly enjoy enjoy

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

Cadam8152 wrote:Thank you nick9191 for the added knowledge, i am also debating Meiki plush dx, but lacking the real feel portion.
Off-subject, but I'd recommend the Meiki DX plush. I have one and I'm very happy with her.
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

eyegottu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eyegottu »

I have one being delivered today. If anyone wants a first look and unboxing just let me know.

eye

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

eyegottu wrote:I have one being delivered today. If anyone wants a first look and unboxing just let me know.

eye
Heck never pass up a chance on an unboxing and first pics photo shoot. Post 'em! And enjoy the fruits

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

eyegottu wrote:I have one being delivered today. If anyone wants a first look and unboxing just let me know.

eye
I am curious although there is one posted already, like to see another please
thank you.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

eye
I am very interested in your review because I see their male doll and am very curious about it. I did ask them on their page in their chat if they had more photos of the male doll, other than what was on the site, but they said they did not. I have also asked them if they currently have any in stock or if they will in about a month or so, but have not received an answer. I have e mailed them and they are actually good about returning the emails, so I'm still on the fence.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

I've got one coming this week. They are good about communication at least, we will see how it looks when she arrives.

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

RJ357 wrote:I've got one coming this week. They are good about communication at least, we will see how it looks when she arrives.
Nice, which one did you get?

INFORMATIONS