https://www.coeros.com/

A trip about Chinese sex doll factories

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A trip about Chinese sex doll factories

Post by Coeros »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:55 pm
Coeros wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:33 pm
john1972 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:03 pm
Coeros wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:20 pm WM Doll V4.0 skeleton.
This is the latest news seen in Celesdolls, but WM has not announced more news. According to Celesdolls, it’s most likely a ball-jointed skeleton similar to Zelex’s recent EXP Skeleton. Ball-jointed skeletons seem to be the next big trend.
Yeah but these companies need to develop ways for these joints to either auto tighten over time or a way to get in there and
adjust them in a simple way to tighten them up if they start to loosen over time.
The problem with older friction based U joints like most dolls have is they tend to have washers between the joint sections and
even if they do not the metal materials used is often too soft and compresses or the friction wears the washers or metal parts touching
each other and this results in the joints tensions loosening over time.
If a joint was created that auto tightened or just a different type of joint like these ball joints that had very long friction life this would be
a HUGE improvement for the future skeletons :thumbs_up:
Hi, this is indeed an area for improvement. Now some factory dolls start to use ball joint bones such as zelex's EXP. But the specific effect is not very clear to me at present, because I have not seen a lot of feedback from users.
Agree. Beside that the reversed U shape skeleton hip section needs revision and inventive design as well. It can not be that with all the LHP issues no better solution can be found. :? Also countering gaping and tightness related issues in that area. :glou:
This is also a very important point. I remember seeing similar discussions last year, but I haven't heard a good solution yet.
:glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

This is the latest news seen in Celesdolls, but WM has not announced more news. According to Celesdolls, it’s most likely a ball-jointed skeleton similar to Zelex’s recent EXP Skeleton. Ball-jointed skeletons seem to be the next big trend.
Yeah but these companies need to develop ways for these joints to either auto tighten over time or a way to get in there and
adjust them in a simple way to tighten them up if they start to loosen over time.
The problem with older friction based U joints like most dolls have is they tend to have washers between the joint sections and
even if they do not the metal materials used is often too soft and compresses or the friction wears the washers or metal parts touching
If a joint was created that auto tightened or just a different type of joint like these ball joints that had very long friction life this would be
100% agree with john here. It's only thanks to the efforts of forum members (Shigowa most recently) that we even know how to go in and tighten a loose nut or whatever. Auto-tightening or whatever would save a lot of dolls from being disposed of, I suspect, for those who can't/won't go in with a scalpel and wrench to get the job done. Or as you say, john, the joints need to be spec'ed to last as long as the TPE, since it's the joints that often fail first.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Coeros wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:28 am
Hi, this is indeed an area for improvement. Now some factory dolls start to use ball joint bones such as zelex's EXP. But the specific effect is not very clear to me at present, because I have not seen a lot of feedback from users.
Agree. Beside that the reversed U shape skeleton hip section needs revision and inventive design as well. It can not be that with all the LHP issues no better solution can be found. :? Also countering gaping and tightness related issues in that area. :glou:
This is also a very important point. I remember seeing similar discussions last year, but I haven't heard a good solution yet.
I think mfrs should look at what human evolution did last few million years. Nature knows what works and what not usually. So grab the main principles, then simplify and adapt for doll usage. Can´t be that hard, when seperating the LH area and integrate it as different part into the molding process. Casting shells and skeleton needs adaptions accordingly. Maybe easier said than done, but.... what do I know.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

That U shaped (lazy engineering) nonsense allows manufacturers an infinite number of ways to screw up the LH positioning of the doll ..... which is exactly what they want. (Don't want to be limited as to where they're able place their uniquely positioned LH's!)

While a true pelvis like structure probably has them worried that it'll break and collapse in on itself, under the weight of some careless overweight owner. Plus, it'll force them into having to follow the rules and dimensions of the pelvis floor. Which means, no more lower tummy vaginas for dude's too lazy to spread and lift up the dolls legs for proper natural access.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:39 am
Coeros wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:28 am
I think mfrs should look at what human evolution did last few million years. Nature knows what works and what not usually. So grab the main principles, then simplify and adapt for doll usage. Can´t be that hard, when seperating the LH area and integrate it as different part into the molding process. Casting shells and skeleton needs adaptions accordingly. Maybe easier said than done, but.... what do I know.

Thanks for sharing this video, it's so vivid!
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

WMDOLLS New factory Video
:painting:
A strong brand, a strong factory. - WMDOLLS.mp4
(3.59 MiB) Downloaded 52 times

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Coeros wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:13 am WMDOLLS New factory Video
Would like to know from Coeros since you get knews from manufacturers, which one is thinking or starting to consider a speaker for AI interaction

At this stage just a bluetooth rechargeable speaker inside her mouth down at the bak of throat for models that have ROS and the mouth is left half open would be enough. The AI is being developped by third parties.

In this case doll wont be suitable for oral sex but those who prefer interaction wont mind

Coeros has promoted a device used as a collar (which i dont think its a good idea) and dont know how this idea is evolving. I believe speaker should be smaller to fit inside at the bak of the mouth recharged by the same mini-USB used for heating that some ROS dolls already include

Any news?
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:54 am
Would like to know from Coeros since you get knews from manufacturers, which one is thinking or starting to consider a speaker for AI interaction

At this stage just a bluetooth rechargeable speaker inside her mouth down at the bak of throat for models that have ROS and the mouth is left half open would be enough. The AI is being developped by third parties.

In this case doll wont be suitable for oral sex but those who prefer interaction wont mind

Coeros has promoted a device used as a collar (which i dont think its a good idea) and dont know how this idea is evolving. I believe speaker should be smaller to fit inside at the bak of the mouth recharged by the same mini-USB used for heating that some ROS dolls already include

Any news?
Good point, with the speed LLMs are developing now plus models that actually run on relatively normal PCs, it's only a matter of time before this becomes possible. Exciting times.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:23 pm
Luiskjr wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:54 am

Any news?
Good point, with the speed LLMs are developing now plus models that actually run on relatively normal PCs, it's only a matter of time before this becomes possible. Exciting times.
There should be some brands secretly researching to install AI speaker directly on the doll head, so that the user experience will be better. Looking forward to a brand that can successfully produce AI doll heads next year.
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Super soft vagina, super image video! --Sinodoll
Sino1.mp4
(2.71 MiB) Downloaded 63 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Dolls with Moving legs
It looks fun and would be great for shooting videos. However, its actual use in reality needs to be evaluated.
Moving legs.mp4
(5.18 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

The Soft-Max model S167 from Sinodoll is another groundbreaking softness innovation following the 'Pro-soft' version. It offers a 'Soft-Max' level that is 20% softer than the 'Pro-soft'.
Although the sneakers in some of the photos look a bit odd, it doesn't take away from how truly beautiful she is.
Sino.mp4
(83.45 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (978.42 KiB) Viewed 541 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (691.54 KiB) Viewed 541 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (721.12 KiB) Viewed 541 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (702.44 KiB) Viewed 541 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (809.65 KiB) Viewed 541 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (639.27 KiB) Viewed 541 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (636.71 KiB) Viewed 541 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (471.3 KiB) Viewed 541 times

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Very impressive!
Beautiful Sinodoll models
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Lovely doll. And lovely sneakers -- Mira would love another pair of super hi-tops.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I hope they post a factory video sto show more detail of the soft-max feature.
That video was a bit to flashy and quick IMO
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS