zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

The mysterious lady

Whenever I zoom in on her chest skin, it is simply amazing.

Mysterious Lady KKFun.jpg
Mysterious Lady KKFun.jpg (11.64 MiB) Viewed 1104 times

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Absolutely fantastic! Great photos. Fabulous doll!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Chest Skin ..?

DUDE !!
    All I see are probably the most perfect set of Hooters – Ever!!

Bree
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bree »

KKFun wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:43 pm We do have an advantage here in the customer review thread. We have the flexibility to show whichever way we like to see. For example, the mix-and-match comparison. We mixed the original Inspiration Series and the latest upgraded Inspiration Series into a single doll.

For real, I don't think it is a reasonable request for a doll maker to mix older makeup heads with the latest upgraded makeup bodies. LOL. in order to show us the difference. :haha4:

Therefore, if anyone would like us to focus on certain areas of the latest doll, if within our ability and reasonable, we can try to show as much as we can. :glou:

Thanks again for your support always.
Thank you KKF!
What I would like to see are some precise measurements by users like yourself of your own dolls to compare with what is listed from the manufacturer.
Like the total height of Breeze suspended by your electric stand vs. height standing under her own weight with the 2 in 1 stand around her waist. Leg lenghth (inseam), etc.
Zelex_S_170.jpg
Zelex_S_170.jpg (733.73 KiB) Viewed 843 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

rok4d wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:05 pm Absolutely fantastic! Great photos. Fabulous doll!
Thanks rok4d, totally with you here, she is amazing. and we got spoiled recently. We might have a difficult time going back to the previous models too. :D

GraFXman wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 pm
Chest Skin ..?

DUDE !!
All I see are probably the most perfect set of Hooters – Ever!!

[/size][/list]

Thanks GraFXman, we really like her, we will see her as often as possible on TDF.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Bree wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:29 pm
KKFun wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:43 pm We do have an advantage here in the customer review thread. We have the flexibility to show whichever way we like to see. For example, the mix-and-match comparison. We mixed the original Inspiration Series and the latest upgraded Inspiration Series into a single doll.

For real, I don't think it is a reasonable request for a doll maker to mix older makeup heads with the latest upgraded makeup bodies. LOL. in order to show us the difference. :haha4:

Therefore, if anyone would like us to focus on certain areas of the latest doll, if within our ability and reasonable, we can try to show as much as we can. :glou:

Thanks again for your support always.
Thank you KKF!
What I would like to see are some precise measurements by users like yourself of your own dolls to compare with what is listed from the manufacturer.
Like the total height of Breeze suspended by your electric stand vs. height standing under her own weight with the 2 in 1 stand around her waist. Leg lenghth (inseam), etc.
Zelex_S_170.jpg
Thanks Bree, we will try to get some measurements from her. I doubt that it will be very precise though from our measurement methods. We will take some photos anyway, you can decide. 8)

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

As requested, we will try to measure her height using some non-scientific methods. 8O

This is how we set the base. A wooden board bottom she can stand on it.

IMG_2768.JPEG
IMG_2768.JPEG (919.55 KiB) Viewed 803 times

First the height without the head.

IMG_2763.JPEG
IMG_2763.JPEG (600.74 KiB) Viewed 803 times

Then with the head.

IMG_2764-1.jpg
IMG_2764-1.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 799 times

And the height of her leg.

IMG_2766.JPEG
IMG_2766.JPEG (784.73 KiB) Viewed 803 times
IMG_2770.JPEG
IMG_2770.JPEG (622.02 KiB) Viewed 803 times

Because of how rigid is the metal skeleton, plus how tight are the joints, free-standing or hanging from the doll stand should give similar results. The metal skeleton does not give when under pressure.

Moreover, as this is a non-scientific method, we will give room for errors +/- 2cm easily. Other factors that would affect the measurements include for example 1) how we adjust the standing feet bolts, the bolt can go out more or go in more. 2) the size of the head, each head has its own measurement, bigger head/smaller head 3) the neck bolt, how far we push it into the neck socket 4) the standing posture, are we 100% sure she stands straight up.

Therefore, we can only do estimations, not the ZELEX precise measurements using proper instruments.

Hope this helps, many thanks. :D

Bree
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bree »

KKFun wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:29 pm As requested, we will try to measure her height using some non-scientific methods. 8O

This is how we set the base. A wooden board bottom she can stand on it.

First the height without the head.

Then with the head.

And the height of her leg.

Because of how rigid is the metal skeleton, plus how tight are the joints, free-standing or hanging from the doll stand should give similar results. The metal skeleton does not give when under pressure.
Moreover, as this is a non-scientific method, we will give room for errors +/- 2cm easily. Other factors that would affect the measurements include for example 1) how we adjust the standing feet bolts, the bolt can go out more or go in more. 2) the size of the head, each head has its own measurement, bigger head/smaller head 3) the neck bolt, how far we push it into the neck socket 4) the standing posture, are we 100% sure she stands straight up.

Therefore, we can only do estimations, not the ZELEX precise measurements using proper instruments.

Hope this helps, many thanks. :D
That is helpful and a great start. Thank you KKF!
From your photos she is apparently shorter than specifications by a couple of inches! The 170 mark is well above the waves above her hair and without her head looks to be no more than 149cm instead of 152cm. Camera appears high and tape measure is horizontally closer, so if it were more horizontal with 78cm, the inseam appears close to manufacturer claim.
Of course the eye can detect better than camera in some cases since a close-up will skew similar to fish bowl affect. I'm no photographer and there's probably a name for that but I believe to minimize, especially with telephoto zoom, pull camera as far back and as level as possible to the end measurement and then zoom in.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Bree wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:42 pm That is helpful and a great start. Thank you KKF!
From your photos she is apparently shorter than specifications by a couple of inches! The 170 mark is well above the waves above her hair and without her head looks to be no more than 149cm instead of 152cm. Camera appears high and tape measure is horizontally closer, so if it were more horizontal with 78cm, the inseam appears close to manufacturer claim.
Of course the eye can detect better than camera in some cases since a close-up will skew similar to fish bowl affect. I'm no photographer and there's probably a name for that but I believe to minimize, especially with telephoto zoom, pull camera as far back and as level as possible to the end measurement and then zoom in.

Thanks Bree, yes, I would think there are +/- 2cm in my measurements. That is why I mentioned it is my non-scientific method :haha4:

Unless the 1-2 cm would affect your decisions for specific projects, then it is a different story. If above 170cm is a must for you, there is a 175cm model too, she has very beautiful figures as well. :D

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Now this measurement topic got me interested. So I searched TDF to try to find more information about the topic.

This is from another brand. It seems it is a common practice to assume the same too.

2024-05-17_22-57-05.jpg
2024-05-17_22-57-05.jpg (50.73 KiB) Viewed 734 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

I have no idea how to give the softness numbers/indices, but a friend who has good experiences with dolls posted this. With his permission, I will repost his quotes, hope that helps.

softness numbers.png
softness numbers.png (150.1 KiB) Viewed 570 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

KKFun wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:29 pm I have no idea how to give the softness numbers/indices, but a friend who has good experiences with dolls posted this. With his permission, I will repost his quotes, hope that helps.

softness numbers.png
Good info! You should test for abrasion and tear as well if you have some spare :) Like piercing a hole on both sample and add a small weight on both side and check the result after few hours.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

KKFun wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:02 am Now this measurement topic got me interested. So I searched TDF to try to find more information about the topic.

This is from another brand. It seems it is a common practice to assume the same too.

2024-05-17_22-57-05.jpg
It's crazy that their production control is so bad. The skeleton sets the height and it's made of steel so it should be within a few millimetre. I would be ok if they said the heads are slightly different size, but if the skeleton varies that much it's just bad quality.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Babel99 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:25 pm
KKFun wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:29 pm I have no idea how to give the softness numbers/indices, but a friend who has good experiences with dolls posted this. With his permission, I will repost his quotes, hope that helps.

softness numbers.png
Good info! You should test for abrasion and tear as well if you have some spare :) Like piercing a hole on both sample and add a small weight on both side and check the result after few hours.

Thanks Babel99, that would be difficult for me to do, I treat them like princesses. :D However, I do leave them in photo posture overnight most of the time to see if they can stand the stress though. After 6 months, I will report back if any tearing. I did that with my SLE, she handled it very well. Zero issues. 8)

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Jugo wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:12 pm
KKFun wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:02 am Now this measurement topic got me interested. So I searched TDF to try to find more information about the topic.

2024-05-17_22-57-05.jpg
It's crazy that their production control is so bad. The skeleton sets the height and it's made of steel so it should be within a few millimetre. I would be ok if they said the heads are slightly different size, but if the skeleton varies that much it's just bad quality.

Thanks Jugo, from my recent research, it seems this is a common practice for most doll makers if not all. It is within acceptable variances they called it. Talking about learning every day, I am in it. :glou:

For example, for PC monitors, I remember they have a print at the bottom of their manual, if there are less than 10 missing LCD dots (not working) on the screen (out of millions), it is within variances, we cannot replace the monitor.

For dolls, if true, it is across all the brands more or less. I know very little about the manufacturing process of dolls, so it is very difficult for me to comment on it. Thanks for understanding too.

INFORMATIONS