zelex.com.cn

A Review of ZELEX SLE

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by Mishka1965 »

TBtester wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:05 pm
Kurama wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:53 pm
cycleingking wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:16 am
Mishka1965 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:03 am
jdbau wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:00 am Thanks for another excellent review, Mishka.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned but I'd like to ask, how oily is her skin? Do you think she would need frequent powdering to keep her skin from feeling tacky? Have you noticed much or any oil transfer to clothing?

And lastly, has her skin been stained at all from dark clothing?
There is almost no oil, and these can be powdered but I don’t think it’s really essential. They do feel silky when powdered, but I see minimal oil like I saw on the cardboard when she was delivered.

Her skin seems very resistant to stains and mine has not seen any staining from black latex outfits, which makes me think this material may be more resistant.

Mishka
Thanks Mishka, I literally just put mine in a red thong and gonna shoot some pics tomorrow and then I thought- I have not done any stain tests with this doll yet... I am gonna leave it overnight, I think she will be fine! My other silicone dolls have no prob, but this one got me thinking with the mention of it being a different blend.
Same here. I had mine (166K) in a tight red pants for about 3 hours and no stain. Had her in a black bra for an hour, yep, no stains.

This gives me the confidence to try other color clothing. Will advise if staining does occur, but I'm feeling pretty good about my changes.

You have any pics of the 166K?

No, but there should be someone by now who has ordered that body
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Inkosi Enkhulu wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:57 am Just watched the video. Good review the only thing I'd say is that you talk a lot about photography which is cool but most people aren't buying these dolls to take pictures of them ha ha.
I review it from my perspective, and photos are what many people do with them. Some simply have sex and that's it, but that's not what I do

Mishka

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

MrDrum81 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:08 pm Has anyone tried wetlook or blue jeans to see if it stains the SLE?
If they have been washed, they should be safe. I would in any event use pantyhose so that will help dress the gals, and also keep her safe from staining

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

Mishka1965 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:33 pm
MrDrum81 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:08 pm Has anyone tried wetlook or blue jeans to see if it stains the SLE?
If they have been washed, they should be safe. I would in any event use pantyhose so that will help dress the gals, and also keep her safe from staining
Great thanks for the advice, have washed them many time...but stil a little blue color in the water
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

So far I haven't seen any staining on the SLE it's non porous and surprisinglyit creates static electricity... very unique experience.
Typically tpe and silicone stain badly regardless of preventative measures or type of fabric. They usually stain even with expensive silks etc...
I have the 171 wearing red for 2 weeks now and no stains or marks of any kind.
For perspective tpe and silicone show stains even after a few hours and always after 1-2 days.
Cheers,
Angelkiss
Gamelady
Zelex SLE

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

Mishka1965 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:16 pm
Thank you sooooo much for making this video and covering all the points discussed as well as showing off the breasts and opening of her pussy!
For 1800 I agree it's a great product that will hopefully shake the industry up for the better with it's great presentations!
Cheers,
Angelkiss
Gamelady
Zelex SLE

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

Excellent video!
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

santacruise
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by santacruise »

Thank you so much for your insightful review!

I'm currently weighing my options between the Zelex SLE and the IT Reallady. Could you share your thoughts on the feel and realism of these two models? I'd really appreciate your opinion on which one stands out in terms of texture and overall quality.

lexico

Post by lexico »

santacruise wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:47 pm I'm currently weighing my options between the Zelex SLE and the IT Reallady. Could you share your thoughts on the feel and realism of these two models? I'd really appreciate your opinion on which one stands out in terms of texture and overall quality.
What a coincidence! I have a feeling a lot of us are making this comparison.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Loverbeck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Loverbeck »

As long as Zelex doesn't rework the skeleton and it continues to break very easily in various places, you should stay away from the doll.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Loverbeck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:34 am As long as Zelex doesn't rework the skeleton and it continues to break very easily in various places, you should stay away from the doll.
I haven't seen reports of the skeleton breaking. Can you link to this?
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

Loverbeck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Loverbeck »

lexico wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:51 am
Loverbeck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:34 am As long as Zelex doesn't rework the skeleton and it continues to break very easily in various places, you should stay away from the doll.
https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=2

https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=8

and many more...

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Reggster wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:27 pm So far I haven't seen any staining on the SLE it's non porous and surprisinglyit creates static electricity... very unique experience.
Typically tpe and silicone stain badly regardless of preventative measures or type of fabric. They usually stain even with expensive silks etc...
I have the 171 wearing red for 2 weeks now and no stains or marks of any kind.
For perspective tpe and silicone show stains even after a few hours and always after 1-2 days.
Cheers,
I second that. Had my 166K in many different colored clothing for photos, positioned where the clothing are pressed against the body, for as long as 6+ hours and no staining. Love that compared to my previous TPEs.
Kurama

Ayumi Kusanagi - Zelex 166K

"There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ― Morpheus

lexico

Post by lexico »

Loverbeck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:41 am
lexico wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:51 am
https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=2

https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=8

and many more...
Hmmm... I would have to translate. But I am now curious about that forum...

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

I've had several Zelex products over the last few years and my friend, I'm very very hard on them, about 210lbs plus inertia in many awkward positions, stress on them is unbelievable and I've never had any problems with Zelex skeletons breaking infact I find them to be very durable when compared to other brands. However I have broken many other manufacturers skeletons, especially the really expensive brands are having issues and most of them, it didnt take much to break unfortunately, I wasn't specifically trying or anything but a bit too much weight here or an awkward position there etc, however Zelex has produced something special with this product.
If you have broken a Zelex skeleton yourself I would love to hear about how you accomplished this so I can hopefully avoid!
Respectfully,
Angelkiss
Gamelady
Zelex SLE

INFORMATIONS