www.tayu-doll.com

Does Tayu doll have any problem or downsides?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
jeffmanny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Does Tayu doll have any problem or downsides?

Post by jeffmanny »

I've had my doll for a year now, haven't had any issues with loosening joints.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

I'm sure this has been said before, but besides the wrists being a bit small and the hands being a bit large (at least on the 148cm), I think Tayu's biggest "problem", if you can call it that, is how they somewhat inexplicably chose to make their molds so that the default hand position is the palms facing away from the body. I can't think of too many other doll brands that do this, and it creates a weirder look to the wrist when rotating the wrist/hand to a more natural lateral or palms-facing-the-body position. Tayu seems to be all-in on this design, and they'd need to change all of their molds to alter this. I'm still waiting for my first Tayu, but before deciding on her, I looked at many hundreds of doll models from dozens of brands, and Tayu (please correct me if I'm wrong) is the only major brand that does this.

Gummies
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gummies »

hardwiguy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:46 pm I'm sure this has been said before, but besides the wrists being a bit small and the hands being a bit large (at least on the 148cm), I think Tayu's biggest "problem", if you can call it that, is how they somewhat inexplicably chose to make their molds so that the default hand position is the palms facing away from the body. I can't think of too many other doll brands that do this, and it creates a weirder look to the wrist when rotating the wrist/hand to a more natural lateral or palms-facing-the-body position. Tayu seems to be all-in on this design, and they'd need to change all of their molds to alter this. I'm still waiting for my first Tayu, but before deciding on her, I looked at many hundreds of doll models from dozens of brands, and Tayu (please correct me if I'm wrong) is the only major brand that does this.
I think once you get her you will see that the hands are not as big as they seem in some pictures. I thought the same thing until she arrived and I have no issue with them now. I have average sized hands and her finger tips end right around an inch im a half from my finger tips. Its really nice to hold them. They actually seem quite cute. The twisting of the wrists when turning her hands is for real, but it's nothing that has bothered me too much since she is so spectacular in every other way.
KimberDoll - Tina
SE Doll 151 E - tpe - Stacia
Tayu Doll 148 D - silicone - Neeko

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

I only tend to notice the hands in pictures. In person, they don't really attract my attention in a bad way. They're one of my favourite parts of her to fondle. I'm doubt this would be the case if they were noticeably smaller and thus would feel harder as the finger skeleton can't really be made smaller.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Reading this thread from the beginning was a trip. Lots of doubt and mistrust that seems to have vanished after more forum members got their dolls. I suppose that’s just the way it is with any new product, but to me it was similar to reading all of those tech news articles from 2007 when the first iPhone came out and a large percentage of reporters tore it to shreds. And fast forward to now, virtually every phone company makes phones that are derivative from the iPhone!

hentai747

Post by hentai747 »

Hi guys, i Have to report a break of the spine of my NayMey doll with oral, she didn't last a year, I received a tutorial and a offer fro Tayu which MRD tried to lower down you can see in my thread here:
viewtopic.php?t=164412
For me the real downside is that buying from some manufacturers is a leap of faith. No real assistance.
According to what happened to me means you are alone with your brocken dream if you are unable to do surgery and locksmithing.
Or you have to pay quite for new
Cheers

LuciasNotHome

Post by LuciasNotHome »

kanna wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:56 am Here's the photo I took with the Saner head on Tayu 148D.
Color appears to match almost perfectly, but if you look closely, you'll notice that the front part of the neck gets compressed a little. The angles in the neck and head don't match, so the front part ends up compressed. Fixable through cutting some material off, either from the the head or the neck, but I'd hesitate to do either. Perhaps you can just add something in between to keep it a bit above the height where the neck ends up compressed.
PXL_20221006_105104425.jpg

Which colors are these exactly? I have a starperry with light tan head I want to get a tayu body for. I've been searching high and low and lucky found this post. Thank you!!!

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

hentai747 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:21 pm Hi guys, i Have to report a break of the spine of my NayMey doll with oral, she didn't last a year, I received a tutorial and a offer fro Tayu which MRD tried to lower down you can see in my thread here:
viewtopic.php?t=164412
The link doesn‘t work.

hentai747

Post by hentai747 »

raulwie wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:45 pm
hentai747 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:21 pm Hi guys, i Have to report a break of the spine of my NayMey doll with oral, she didn't last a year, I received a tutorial and a offer fro Tayu which MRD tried to lower down you can see in my thread here:
viewtopic.php?t=164412
The link doesn‘t work.
That's because moderators closed the thread. Hoping I can write it. If I cannot I ask to be excused.

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

crazedcat wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:59 am Shot I just took so anyone can make their own assessment of the 148D. This is straight on what you get. No camera angles or perspectives where things can look smaller, larger, or out of whack.

I guess it's all subjective if you think hands are too big or arms are too skinny. But IMO everything is in proportion to an actual human with similar body type. If I had the option to I wouldn't even change one thing on this particular sculpt.

148d.jpg
That's quite a bod.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

viewtopic.php?t=164412
For me the real downside is that buying from some manufacturers is a leap of faith. No real assistance.
According to what happened to me means you are alone with your brocken dream if you are unable to do surgery and locksmithing.
Or you have to pay quite for new
Cheers
Can you share what the tutorial from Tayu said to do?

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

hardwiguy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:44 pm Reading this thread from the beginning was a trip. Lots of doubt and mistrust that seems to have vanished after more forum members got their dolls.
The thing that turned me off was reports of weights being much higher than advertised on Tayu's website. Is there a sense that this is not happening anymore?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

My 148D weighs slightly less than the advertised weight. And that’s with the ultra soft gel butt option. Body alone is 46 lbs.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

raulwie wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:45 pm
viewtopic.php?t=164412
The link doesn‘t work.
Seems as though he deleted that thread, its' not showing up in his post history. Another interesting flaw whose thread has miraculously disappeared...I'm sensing a pattern here.

Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Onyxx »

Access to the thread seems to have been blocked by moderation.
2023-04-05_16h50_07.png
2023-04-05_16h50_07.png (1.24 KiB) Viewed 868 times

INFORMATIONS