realsexdoll.com

New member, Please help

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

JZ318
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New member, Please help

Post by JZ318 »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
JZ318 wrote:does anyone have suggestions an a good asian TPE?
WM Dolls has a very good reputation among TPE dolls. As Christine said, Beautiful Dolls carries them and so does 1amUSA (assuming you're in the US). It can be a little tricky on those sites knowing who the manufacturer is since they carry dolls from multiple manufacturers. On the 1amUSA website, the WM Dolls are the 125cm (4'1") Teri, the 135cm (4'5") Tiffany, the 145cm (4'9") Lilly, the 153cm (5'0") Renee and the 163cm (5'4") Misty listed under TPE Love Dolls.

If you're uncertain whether you want a doll or not, as Hagen of Tronje suggested, there are less expensive options to try first. Especially if you want a doll to hold at night while you sleep, a Teddy Babe is excellent. They're light and can't be damaged the way a TPE or silicone doll can if you toss and turn.

If you're convinced you want a doll with an internal skeleton that can be posed and is very soft and life-like for lovemaking, the TPE dolls from WM Dolls are excellent. If so, the height and weight are very important considerations. It might freak you out if the doll seems too small. Get a tape measure out and see what height you find suitable. The weight can be a surprising challenge, too. It's dead weight and even a 50lb doll can strain your lower back. It can take some practice to move around a heavy fragile object that wants to stick to things, like your bedspread. They don't slide well. You might want to practice picking up some bulky heavy objects to get a very rough idea of what amount of weight is acceptable to you.
At this point I think i do want a doll with an internal skeleton that can be posed and is very soft and life-like for lovemaking, but am doing just research right now, like said, i would still need to consider a bit more and save.
but i am sure that i don't want one of those inflatable ones that arent really realistic, I also tried to find out the proper care for dolls from other posts on this site.

Surfing on the internet helped me with some info, but a lot less than this site. I emailed WM dolls and they emailed really fast to help me which was really a plus

for now i think its just research before i deciede to plunge in, any advice from experience on dolls?

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

JZ318 wrote:for now i think its just research before i decide to plunge in, any advice from experience on dolls?
It never hurts to take your time. Also, it's helps to see when different manufacturers have sales. What sort of advice on doll experience are you looking for?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I was going to suggest Kimmi Lovecock as an inflatable but dolls that pose are another matter.

The problem is with the solid dolls is that one has to be in love with the faces. Whatever the material, whatever the price, she's got to be a girl that engages. My preferences are no secret around here . . . but of the cheap TPE types if you want to start with them, Samurai's Rachel has always melted me - she's a real character and comes from Your Doll www.yldolls.com

The disadvantage is that she's short. WM have a 163 . . . but if one wants a doll as a companion nothing quite beats how DS Sandy looks at one. Thera and Penny too are very lovely and melt me too. These faces are so expressive and change in different light, angle and camera focal length.

I'm not sure the extent to which any of the TPE dolls can be self supporting in standing without a stand but the versatility of DS in being able to do so knocks me flat with fun and joy.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

haremlover wrote:I was going to suggest Kimmi Lovecock as an inflatable but dolls that pose are another matter.

The problem is with the solid dolls is that one has to be in love with the faces. Whatever the material, whatever the price, she's got to be a girl that engages. My preferences are no secret around here . . . but of the cheap TPE types if you want to start with them, Samurai's Rachel has always melted me - she's a real character and comes from Your Doll http://www.yldolls.com

The disadvantage is that she's short. WM have a 163 . . . but if one wants a doll as a companion nothing quite beats how DS Sandy looks at one. Thera and Penny too are very lovely and melt me too. These faces are so expressive and change in different light, angle and camera focal length.

I'm not sure the extent to which any of the TPE dolls can be self supporting in standing without a stand but the versatility of DS in being able to do so knocks me flat with fun and joy.

Best wishes

Harem
I've read that YL Doll and WM Dolls use the same neck / head connector, so their heads should be interchangeable, if you like one head but a different body. Harem makes a very good point about TPE dolls and standing poses. Because the TPE is soft, the material at the bottom of the feet can be damaged during standing poses from all the weight concentrated on that area. Shoes can help keep the TPE of the feet from deforming too much, but even then it's important to minimize the time. (And I agree about his doll's faces -- gorgeous and expressive.)

INFORMATIONS