exdollofficial.com

Li Head/face from Doll Sweet, Mexdollover quick review.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Puppeteer

Re: Li Head/face from Doll Sweet, Mexdollover quick review.

Post by Puppeteer »

Thank you for the excellent review, Mexdollover. :D Initially, the placement of this sub-forum about D.S. was too near the Beautiful Dolls sub-forum, and I thought that D.S. was an effort by Beautiful Dolls. :redface: :oops:

Y muchos piropos de su ingles. Ojala algun dia a hablar/escribir castellano igualmente bien. Mucho respeto, senor. (And many compliments on your English. I hope one day to speak/write Spanish equally well. Much respect, sir).

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Puppeteer wrote:Thank you for the excellent review, Mexdollover. :D Initially, the placement of this sub-forum about D.S. was too near the Beautiful Dolls sub-forum, and I thought that D.S. was an effort by Beautiful Dolls. :redface: :oops:

Y muchos piropos de su ingles. Ojala algun dia a hablar/escribir castellano igualmente bien. Mucho respeto, senor. (And many compliments on your English. I hope one day to speak/write Spanish equally well. Much respect, sir).
thanks señor puppeteer.

english comes natural when you grow up watching sitcoms and movies with closed captioning.

the only common thing between BD and DS are the location (though ds are a japanese brand making dolls in china)

adam_exia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adam_exia »

What is your Website address?
im interested in your dolls but i cant find your website :oops:

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

adam_exia wrote:What is your Website address?
im interested in your dolls but i cant find your website :oops:
here is the ds-doll webpage:

http://www.dsdoll.com/dsdoll/index.html

then you can choose to the site in chinese or english languaje

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Very cute doll face Mexdollover :D
So much beautiful detail on the face.
Why did she have to stop at Mexico ?
Couldn't they just ship her directly from China to where you live?

INFORMATIONS