www.tayu-doll.com

161 Riley

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
ectyopus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 161 Riley

Post by ectyopus »

That looks absolutely spectacular KonjinaS! Congratulations!!!

And try to be patient in your wait for the delivery, it will be so very worth it.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats!

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:51 pm
KonjinaS wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:18 pm Nope I went for built in. I had very poor experience from tpe inserts before.

This is the wig no 15 I believe
Yeah I was gonna say, if that’s inserts that looks totally insane. I DID get inserts so.. we’ll see! Going to trust Tayu to do a good job more than I trust myself to deal with built in.

Do you have a time estimate for arrival once you got your factory pics? Are you in the USA?
Hi Primus_Sucks.

Please keep us posted about what a Tayu is like with an insert. I would be very interested in a review when she arrives.

I have an insert from another high-end manufacturer and their insert is similar to Tayu's style with the lips protruding out from the doll. It is very, very realistic with the legs closed. The hole does gape considerably with the legs spread. She still functions just fine during sex, but the gaping hole lacks realism.

I would like to know if a Tayu with an insert suffers from the same gaping vag once the legs are spread or not, especially considering they have mentioned their intentions to release more western heads. I might order another Tayu besides the 163 that is in production now (I went with a builtin vagina on the 163).

Thank you

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Since I haven’t been able to find much info about either the Susie head or the 158c with inserts I do feel some responsibility to the community to at least give some impressions about that once she finally gets here, you got it. I don’t have any frame of reference though as this will be my first doll

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Your first doll is a Tayu! Wow! That's truly a go big or go home decision! Good luck. The wait must be killing you!

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

I learned from buying watches/guitars/computers etc. that once I know what I want and I’ve done my homework (which I have) it’s better to just get the real article, because if I don’t I’ll always feel like I’ve compromised and am missing out. I’m sure I’ll make some rookie mistakes but oh well, I’m all about taking chances, life is too short. Obviously I’m blessed to be able to afford it but I work hard to be in this position and I want to be able to enjoy it.

And yeah the wait is brutal. I try not to think about it too much

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congratulations on your new doll!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS