Starpery.com

Advice on storage

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Advice on storage

Post by SimonSays7 »

Voltage wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:06 pm I probably wouldn't get a doll unless you live alone. You WILL get caught. Just saying. There's no world where you wouldn't. It's too much of a task cleaning her up and hiding her every single time.
My partner knows I have a doll, I keep it locked away only because I'd just as soon she doesn't see it. If she wanted to see it, I'd show it to her, she hasn't asked to though. It's kind of a private thing, to me. If I did show it to her I'd first explain that its youthful appearance was just what's on the doll market, that's not a turn-on for me personally.

And she's made it clear it should be locked up, not for her, but in case we had a kid or some otherwise snoopy houseguest, we'd rather they not have that little surprise.
I'm sad to say goodbye to my beautiful Jessica, by Piper, a 150K-cup TPE masterpiece.
For pickup in Eastern Ontario, or shipping within Canada only.
viewtopic.php?t=182087.
Above is a link to the listing.

siriusenvy13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by siriusenvy13 »

Sorry if I'm a little late on the topic. But do you still have the box she came in? I'd suggest that as well on top of what JRG mentioned regarding a flight case. Boxes may get flimsy over time however depending on temperature and other things so keep that in mind if you do decide to opt for that. The original boxes for most dolls are also usually less conspicuous especially if stored near other ones so maybe also consider that factor. Hope this helps in some way👍

Adham_85
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Adham_85 »

Thank you to everyone who responded. I ended up getting a storage box from coeros and a board bag.

INFORMATIONS