www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU Asian Head#17: 亚琪娜Azina 151E+

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TAYU Asian Head#17: 亚琪娜Azina 151E+

Post by Justinpassinthru »

What a beautiful doll. Is it possible to get implanted eyebrows on a head with the ROS/movable jaw?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Really like this gal how about some bikini photo shots….

metrax

Post by metrax »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:40 pm What a beautiful doll. Is it possible to get implanted eyebrows on a head with the ROS/movable jaw?
Why not? My Grace is with ROS and has implanted eyebrows.
DSC02230_t.jpg
DSC02230_t.jpg (103.5 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
Happy in doll heaven

xemoxxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xemoxxx »

Awesome looking doll! , Just bought one from you through my local doll vendor :) , Will be my first Silicone doll.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Nice sculpt for the dudes who like a thicker girl. Sad to see that Tayu is continuing their trend of having their molds with hands "naturally" palms facing forward, bucking the trend of pretty much every other dollmaker out there. There's a reason why nobody else does it this way-- it's not a natural resting pose, and it makes turning the wrist/hand cause that ugly bend. I speak as someone who has a 148D, I really wish they would change this.

bc57643145
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bc57643145 »

cute girl.
I have bought her.
Now is waiting for her.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

hardwiguy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:14 am Nice sculpt for the dudes who like a thicker girl. Sad to see that Tayu is continuing their trend of having their molds with hands "naturally" palms facing forward, bucking the trend of pretty much every other dollmaker out there. There's a reason why nobody else does it this way-- it's not a natural resting pose, and it makes turning the wrist/hand cause that ugly bend. I speak as someone who has a 148D, I really wish they would change this.
I have info from a trusted source that this is the last model to be molded with the palms facing forward. All models from now on will be created with palms neutral position which will finally fix that twisty wrist issue. :thumbs_up:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

bc57643145
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bc57643145 »

crazedcat wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:19 am
hardwiguy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:14 am Nice sculpt for the dudes who like a thicker girl. Sad to see that Tayu is continuing their trend of having their molds with hands "naturally" palms facing forward, bucking the trend of pretty much every other dollmaker out there. There's a reason why nobody else does it this way-- it's not a natural resting pose, and it makes turning the wrist/hand cause that ugly bend. I speak as someone who has a 148D, I really wish they would change this.
I have info from a trusted source that this is the last model to be molded with the palms facing forward. All models from now on will be created with palms neutral position which will finally fix that twisty wrist issue. :thumbs_up:
That's good news!

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:01 am Dear forum friends,

We are excited to announce the release of our latest doll. 亚琪娜Azina 151cm E+ Cup :D
You can configure Azina with a soft oral head and add the movable mouth like her photos. This oral head has built-in teeth, a tongue and realistic oral structure.
2. 亚琪娜151E+.gif

Please see below her body information. This body could be comfigured with any one of our heads.
1. 更新身体数据表.jpg
2. 亚琪娜151E+身体图.jpg
3. 身型151E+.gif

With this release, you will discover the realistic vagina design, with a stimulating texture and a built-in cervix same as our 158D model.
4. 抽插151E+.gif

Please see below the softness test performed this afternoon, September 6th 2023
5. 151软度测试.gif
What skin color is that? It looks like it's neither the pink nor the light tan option.

Tomiko Doll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tomiko Doll »

wow, that's a cute mouse

Oukia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Oukia »

Cute girl and nice shape. Have you some photos with and without other outfits?
You say that all heads are compatible. Is it possible to see Naimei head with this body? Is there issue with scale of the head?

Cylon8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cylon8 »

crazedcat wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:19 am

Why not start doing this with all the models from now on; instead of having to wait for a new model that will be limited to size, shape and height?

INFORMATIONS