Starpery.com

TPE Breast Reduction at Reverend Jacks

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TPE Breast Reduction at Reverend Jacks

Post by Wheezer »

Everything is looking good so far (well, maybe not the last part).
But every repair has some bumpy bits. :)

Interesting use of the ropes.
You might have a future in the bondage groups.

Keep up the efforts.
Cheers!
... W ...
53064818d8bf45c92f7783fb938dd06b.jpg
53064818d8bf45c92f7783fb938dd06b.jpg (219.11 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Dang, another image to unsee 8O

Hoping for a better outcome with the thicker paste Rev :thumbs_up:

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Just to throw in 2¢—- I took two small chunks of TPE to experiment with that Xylene, dipped them in it good and wet on the bottom sides, put one on top of the other wet to wet walked away, after a five days or so the chem smell was gone they were dry and I could not separate them or tell where the weld seam was worth noticing, it just stretched like one piece, It was one no doubt. Maybe the slow evaporation of the Xylene is the key, maybe butter up the breast with paste, tie it down/net it down and come back to it a week or two later. Good luck you guys are incredible, thanks for the excellent posts, so helpful to others here like me, drive on, keep the faith, many blessings brothers.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Hmmmm. Great project. In hind sight maybe would have been easier to skip part two of the operation. Very cool thread!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

After deep consultation with my business partner and therapist (Jack Daniel's), and a fly-by conversation with the love of my life (Mrs Reverend Jack) it was brought to my attention that there was just too much stress on the titties to pop back up. So paste is not going to work if the material is under separation stress.

Aside comment: When I paste the split in vaginas, I close the legs on the repair until the cure is done. The whole time there is a constant positive pressure so any fluid-dynamics caused migration of TPE is into the healing wound, not out. I am convinced that TPE acts as a superthick fluid, which is why it you put her arm straight up then down nothing bad happens. Place her arm up and leave it there, eventually it will tear.

So I decided to take a new tact, and try out a new toy, and I'm sealing the seams with heat. Here's my new toy:
New toy 1
New toy 1
20230821_152502.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1868 times
New toy 2
New toy 2
20230821_152521.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1868 times
New toy 3
New toy 3
20230821_152545.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1868 times
The foot is long enough to penetrate deep into the seam, so let's try and see if old Rev Jack can use the damn thing...
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

My dearest flock, it appears that your poor Reverend has trouble doing multiple things at one time. So you get no pictures. Sorry. Good news, you didn't have to hear all the cussin' either!
So I'm not fucking Wheezer, or Morghana the doll witch. (Although given a shot a Morghana I might take it). But here's a titty anyway:
Heat sealed tit.
Heat sealed tit.
20230820_012013.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1864 times
Yep, kinda pointy and not quite round yet, I'm working on it.
LOTS OF LESSONS LEARNED ON THIS ONE! But that's my point, I fuck it up so you don't have to!
I got souls to save so I have to run for now... More later.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Soooo, the Rev is into Needlecraft, but not as most people would know it :)
Persistent though, and apparently a prolific cusser :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

RevJack wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:50 pm My dearest flock, it appears that your poor Reverend has trouble doing multiple things at one time. So you get no pictures. Sorry. Good news, you didn't have to hear all the cussin' either!
So I'm not fucking Wheezer, or Morghana the doll witch. (Although given a shot a Morghana I might take it). But here's a titty anyway:
Reverend Jack
EEK !!!
Many thanks RevJack for not fucking me !
I do appreciate the thought, however I do not swing that way. :)
(But perhaps that is not what you meant exactly)
RevJack wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:36 pm Aside comment: When I paste the split in vaginas, I close the legs on the repair until the cure is done. The whole time there is a constant positive pressure so any fluid-dynamics caused migration of TPE is into the healing wound, not out. I am convinced that TPE acts as a superthick fluid, which is why it you put her arm straight up then down nothing bad happens. Place her arm up and leave it there, eventually it will tear.
A fluid comparison is a close to TPE, it appears solid but still slightly flows. Sort of like how glass appears solid but will flow over time. Witness certain original Colonial era windows in US structures.

From what I have seen it really gets down to tension and compression reaction of the TPE material. Consider that the material has partial bonding which results is softness at the expense of rigidity (such as silicone). So under compression the TPE is fine, yet under tension (or stress) these partial bonds do not hold well over time. Most materials do better in compression than tension. :)

Your new Heated Blade of TPE Repair should also work quite well with your paste.
I have observed that a TPE area bonded with uncured chemicals (3M, xylene, etc,) or uncured TPE paste will exhibit a melt point LOWER that the raw TPE material.
You can use that to your advantage here by using paste first then inserting the heated knife to "melt" the paste to flow and fill in all the internal voids and crevices.
It will also accelerate curing.

Looking good so far, it appears the heated blade is a timely tool addition.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Brother Wheezer,
You're exhaust ports are safe, the reference was my frustration that when The Good Lord was handing out TPE molding, modding, and smoothing skills, he gave you yours, then mine, then had you and Morghana get back in line again.
Returning to my equine references, it seems the only TPE texture I can adequately reproduce is donkey balls.

Reverend Jack

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

RevJack,
Thanks for the reassurance, I now feel better. And the kind words are appreciated. :)
However lack of a final smooth surface may not be a major issue.

Apparently there is an interest HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2405380) for dolls with cellulite, lard ripples, stretch marks and body pockmarks.
Thus there seems to be interest by some folks for dolls with donkey balls skin texture.
Fair warning, if you go to that link there are images that you can not unsee and that might haunt you. :multi:

Keep up the efforts.
Cheers!
... W ...

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

If you keep honing your skills like this you may get overloaded with (nip/tuck work), you know movie stars and all that. Then you may have to do only Sunday church services. Maybe you should change your handle to Reverend Doctor Jack.

PS- by the way if I recall, there were some episodes of nip/tuck with a doll star appearing in them. IDK any input on who the doll was? :haha4:
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I think that was a Real Doll, which is usually the favorite for cinema and TV.

This is an interesting and encouraging thread. Wheezer is right about bonding and curing, at least with my WM that has been the case. I find that the TPE is too soft for heat to work in most cases, and manipulating any paste I've made depends on consistency, but the tension areas are the worst and tend to require a lot more touch up and retouching.
RevJack wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:36 pm *snip*

Aside comment: When I paste the split in vaginas, I close the legs on the repair until the cure is done. The whole time there is a constant positive pressure so any fluid-dynamics caused migration of TPE is into the healing wound, not out. I am convinced that TPE acts as a superthick fluid, which is why it you put her arm straight up then down nothing bad happens. Place her arm up and leave it there, eventually it will tear.

*snip*
That's been my experience with Vagina reconstruction. What has been the most effective is a TPE paste and some kind of object to keep the shape and provide opposing pressure to the TPE in the cavity against the partially closed legs. I keep my doll inverted, and the neutral internal pressure causes the TPE paste to creep into the surface fissures and bond, and the excess is pushed up out of the cavity and settles. I have used lots of TPE for this approach so that the legs don't have to be closed all the way and some of the tension is relieved.

The final touch that seems to work best, like Wheezer points out, is heat. This is where I've borked things that were almost healed!

I have 3 kinds of WM TPE to work with and all of them behave very differently with heat. My doll is almost too delicate for any, but a hot spoon has had the best results (I'll be checking out the mini iron, tyvm!).

My best experience with paste has been when it was closer to a fluid state, a bit like honey. Otherwise it will not bond well with my doll's TPE.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

RevJack wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:36 pm *snip*

*snip*
Super thick fluid ... perhaps.
I think it just gets down to stress on the material.

TPE, rubber band, silicone, or whatever all react to stress or tension in different ways.
A rubber band wrapped around three pencils under low stress can hold for years.
That same band wrapped around a big can, and under significant stress, might only go a day without snapping.

The final material of a sex doll will depend on the base TPE hardness, any softening chemicals added and the coloring agent.
Like any flexible material it will reach a point where it fails. Either due to extreme tension, or long term lower level tension.
This can be mitigated to an extent by care for the TPE such as cleaning, oiling, avoiding certain chemicals or excessive UV light.
So with care and if kept in the neutral or as molded position, then the TPE should have a good long life.

NOTE:
I am omitting outliers such as "ultrasoft TPE" which has shown some ghastly stuff such as melting off of legs while a doll just stands there. That stuff REALLY acts like a super thick fluid.
homersexual wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:13 pm *snip*

That's been my experience with Vagina reconstruction. What has been the most effective is a TPE paste and some kind of object to keep the shape and provide opposing pressure to the TPE in the cavity against the partially closed legs. I keep my doll inverted, and the neutral internal pressure causes the TPE paste to creep into the surface fissures and bond, and the excess is pushed up out of the cavity and settles. I have used lots of TPE for this approach so that the legs don't have to be closed all the way and some of the tension is relieved.

The final touch that seems to work best, like Wheezer points out, is heat. This is where I've borked things that were almost healed!

I have 3 kinds of WM TPE to work with and all of them behave very differently with heat. My doll is almost too delicate for any, but a hot spoon has had the best results (I'll be checking out the mini iron, tyvm!).

My best experience with paste has been when it was closer to a fluid state, a bit like honey. Otherwise it will not bond well with my doll's TPE.
TPE paste might look like a glue or a paste, but it is not.
Rather it is inert TPE mixed with the 3M 94 bonding agent.
The thicker the TPE paste, the less 3M 94 and thus less bonding liquid.
So as the paste gets thicker, it bonding strength to base TPE decreases.

When I first concocted the paste it was designed for a specific purpose, how to repair TPE in a high stress areas.
Areas such breasts, thigh/leg repairs, etc. If you apply 3M 94 or heat to those areas under stress the TPE just unzips. :(
However a thick paste applied will fill in the area to relieve stress and the lower 3M 94 content will reduce unzipping.
Once that is cured a thinner paste containing more 3M 94 can be used for surface filling.
The thinner pasted bonds well and with the stress relieved and the TPE repair area does not unravel.

Over the years it seems to have morphed into the idea of a spackle or general repair glue.

To me 3M 94 TPE paste is an odd continuum.
At the thick end a good filler with for stress areas but less bonding strength to base TPE.
At the thin end a lower TPE content filler, thinner final skin and good bonding strength to base TPE.
You need to adjust the blend to meet your specific application.
And, as always, test it out first.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Last edited by Rock13 on Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling correction in response to request from member.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

RevJack wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:36 pm After deep consultation with my business partner and therapist (Jack Daniel's), and a fly-by conversation with the love of my life (Mrs Reverend Jack) it was brought to my attention that there was just too much stress on the titties to pop back up. So paste is not going to work if the material is under separation stress.

So I decided to take a new tact, and try out a new toy, and I'm sealing the seams with heat. Here's my new toy:
20230821_152502.jpg
20230821_152521.jpg
20230821_152545.jpg
The foot is long enough to penetrate deep into the seam, so let's try and see if old Rev Jack can use the damn thing...
Finally got you a hot knife ! I'm proud of you ! I

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

This is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing this doll surgery! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS