www.irontechdoll.com

Natsumi Unboxing Overall Review Lots of Pics (Irontech 160cm Silicone)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
NJ_dollyparton

Re: Natsumi Unboxing Overall Review Lots of Pics (Irontech 160cm Silicone)

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

I was wondering when you'd post these. Glad you're enjoying her!
My Irontech "Vina": viewtopic.php?t=166197

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Pussy69 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:16 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:07 am This was a fantastic review, thank you! She is really beautiful; I can only imagine how much fun you're having with her :D

Also, please be careful with your back when moving her around! I can't believe how many photos you snapped of her in a doggy position. My new doll is 10 lbs lighter than yours and I know how much of a workout it can be lol.

I've been looking pretty seriously at the IT 160 for awhile now. Aside from the amazingly huge breasts her body type on a real woman is something I'm always attracted to. I think the term BBW is overused sometimes on this forum and can actually be kind of demeaning to a lot of women's body types. She's short and has womanly curves, which I find very natural, and also which I find really, really sexy. :D

Congrats, and enjoy the summer of love
She came out so well done in her factory photos b/c I specified to IT to make her a more natural Asian woman and the heads alone justified their results.

This is one of the least talked about experiences with a lot of new doll owners, which is the willingness of these manufacturers to listen to a lot of their clients' really specific wishes regarding makeup, wigs, eyebrows, freckles, etc. I've mentioned this in another forum but this year I've seen some literally breathtaking silicone dolls being delivered and posted here at TDF. The factory pics that are coming out, which are normally not always very flattering, are blowing me away! It's kind of like we're in the middle of a renaissance period of silicone doll expertise lol.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Great review. Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing more. She looks very realistic.

Does the jaw stay open or close all the way? I'm curious how many expressions you can get out of her for photography.

Nephew
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nephew »

Well done on the review very detailed much appreciated!
Also congratulations on your new room mate Natsumi.
owned dolls
Pipedream Extreme: Bubble But
Moidol: “Jennifer” Hiptoy
Tantaly: Daisy

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:54 pm Great review. Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing more. She looks very realistic.

Does the jaw stay open or close all the way? I'm curious how many expressions you can get out of her for photography.
Thank you guys for taking the time to see my review :)

Her jaw retracts so it stays closed when nothing is pressed up in her mouth. I will say its a bit of a tight mouth aswell. I can't say its great for actual oral play
unless the pecker is below average size. Then again I'm the type that doesn't forcefully do things on a doll so Im trying to avoid breaking/stretching her jaw.
Its one of those things where we need more info on the moveable jaw heads since theres 3 different types meaning the other 2 could have a wider mouth compared to mine.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Performing Surgery on Natsumi :( Shoulder joint tightening
So basically after 2 or 3 days of receiving her I started to notice her left arm was drifting away from her side, but ignored it b/c she could still very
much pose with her arm lift upwards. But it became a bit bothersome laying in bed beside her b/c her arm/hands would stick out to my right side as if
she was trying to push me out of bed LOL.
So as usual my faithful vendor Sue from Rosemary arranged a silicone glue kit from Irontech to be shipped to me. I took about 2 weeks (I have it now)
and just so you know this item cannot be shipped with your doll. Sue sent me images and a video demonstration how to operate on a doll shoulder joint.
I must say after my 1st attempt I panicked, but pulled it together for Natsumi's sake.

So how did the surgery go?...... well my 1st cut attempt on her back shoulder was the wrong spot, but luckily the glue is doing its job to mend it as if I never cut it.
The 2nd attempt was the correct location to find that shoulder joint as you see in the pics. This is what Irontech Evo joint looks like since I know other brands can look different.
So if you plan to buy an IT doll they will all look like this if your shoulder joint gets loose. An interesting note here I did see that there was some sort of white protective guard sheet over the skeleton
which probably was the reason my 1st cut failed thinking it was the joint.
Even so Natsumi is doing fine now I successfully tighten her left shoulder joint back to normal. She will have slight scars and small dents from finger pressing(I think they are removable) I will need to research on how to fix that I think warm water will help. Her arm & waiting on the silicone glue is the reason I halted doing any pics for poses, so this weekend I can make that happen.

Tools I used were a 17mm wrench and a plastic fork handle to apply the glue.
Found that pesky loose joint
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1448 times
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1448 times
Tightening it with the 17mm wrench
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 1448 times
Silicone glue applied
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1448 times
Her arm no longer drops down or drifts away
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 1448 times
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

Wow, sucks to hear that your doll already developed a loose joint and that you were forced to perform an invasive repair like that. Joints becoming loose like that can render a doll useless. One of the worst things that can happen with a new doll IMO. It can be so easily avoided by the vendor too. All these vendors have to do is check to make sure the joints are tightened correctly and then to just tack weld these joints so that this doesn't happen. For the price that we paid for them...it is just unexcusable.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Corpius wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:36 pm Wow, sucks to hear that your doll already developed a loose joint and that you were forced to perform an invasive repair like that. Joints becoming loose like that can render a doll useless. One of the worst things that can happen with a new doll IMO. It can be so easily avoided by the vendor too. All these vendors have to do is check to make sure the joints are tightened correctly and then to just tack weld these joints so that this doesn't happen. For the price that we paid for them...it is just unexcusable.
Very true at least this will be something to learn from towards my future doll purchase asking the vendor to make sure all joints are double checked for tightness. I can’t beat on IT since they did a remarkable job protecting her via shipping. It’s just 1 of those oversight things that can sadly happen.

Her shoulder joint maybe fixed now, but the real question is will the glue actually mend that deep cut if I were to bring her arm down. Guess we will see after work which will give it plenty of time to dry.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Great review and absolutely beautiful doll! Congrats, but sorry for the unexpected surgery so early into your relationship! Hope it mends well and gets her back to full function. Keep us updated on this beauty!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

Hopefully she holds up post surgery. What silicone glue did you use?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

foofighter12 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:04 pm Hopefully she holds up post surgery. What silicone glue did you use?
Thank you guys :)All I know is that it’s from Irontech a repair kit basically so you get a silicone glue (clear substance) and pigmentation glue (that looks like silicone liquid)
so you mix them together and then you apply it on/in the cut.
Heres a video.
repair.mp4
(7.19 MiB) Downloaded 96 times

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

So giving 2 nights hoping the silicone glue would mend I have to say sadly the cut didn't mend.
I was better off dealing with the loose joint overall.... But now Im faced with an awful cut that will get worse over the months and the glue itself pretty much erased the body paint off her shoulder.
So now Im left with cover up options to mitigate further damages. The glue most likely needs something to keep pressure on it, I don't have anything that could other than my hands..so it dries up in 6-8hrs, but once I bring the arm down to the hip the cut just re-opens as if I never applied any glue.
I will keep trying tho my next plan is to just pour in both glues into the cut while having the arm down. I noticed when the glue gets dry it turns into a piece of fleshy silicone. That way when it dries up that cut will be clogged with new silicone material, but need to figure out how to keep pressure on it overnight.
IMG_0477.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1261 times
Update: So.... looks like things are turning well now this time I had her lay on her side with the womb facing upward so now gravity will do its work in keeping the glue inside the deep cut.
I applied some pressure and more glue on the surface trying to seal it in the process. And behold I witness the glue dry up live and at some point I didn't need to apply pressure anymore.
But im going to let her sleep like this 6-8hrs just to be sure.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

More Update (Great News)
Ok so the cut is now completely sealed up. Short summary big brain alert.... I just need to apply a lot of the glue into the cut itself that way when it dries the glue will expand within in.
I also spread it on the skin surface to help seal it while the arm is down which will make sure there is no opening since bringing her arm upward would only close the cut even more anyway.
So with this success the skin doesn't separate in either motion. The shoulder joint is back to normal holding up well for poses as you see in the pic below.

I'm just very glad this is all done since I have to get ready to move into my new home this month and that is another stressful scenario in itself lol. Natsumi has been crying in pain for the past 3 days, but shes ok now and very much pleased to move her left arm properly again. And my message to anyone about to make a doll purchase, Please make sure you to tell your vendor/manufacture to double check ALL joints for tightness to avoid this entirely. I know looks of a doll are important to us, but internal functionality is even more important and easily overlooked.
IMG_0479.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1259 times
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0481.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1259 times
IMG_0482.jpg
IMG_0482.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1259 times
IMG_0498.jpg
IMG_0498.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1259 times
IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0499.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1259 times

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very lovely gal nice job on the surgery. Keep us updated on how well she will last with all of the demands you put on her. what size is the white top you have her in and what is the brand. Thanks

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Cameramike wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:12 pm Very lovely gal nice job on the surgery. Keep us updated on how well she will last with all of the demands you put on her. what size is the white top you have her in and what is the brand. Thanks
Thank you and I will definitely update on anything that happens. I'm going to give her a good cleaning b4 doing photo shoots so we will see how the sealed cut holds up after her wash.
I buy most of her clothes from Ebay
The nightgown lingerie top has adjustable straps for the bust size. 3XL was a perfect choice for her she feels really soft with them on too. Comes with a matching thong
https://www.ebay.com/itm/295728161920?var=593910982021
The Glossy white stockings are a 1 size fit all, the seller has a great store for shiny and crotch-less wear lovers.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/304950599508?var=603930288769

INFORMATIONS