www.wmdolls.com

What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
foofighter12

Re: What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Post by foofighter12 »

TPE gel ass option would be incredible!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Weight reduction and improved joints.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

chacka

Post by chacka »

silicon bodies with tpe inserts. i know tpe and silicon bite eachother, but to me silicon bodies can look very real whilst only tpe can feel real to my penis.

DiscoD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiscoD »

Seamless neck option

Soft gel butts if possible

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

155/C/Big Big Booty/Black/under 30kg

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Socratus wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:29 am Eye blinking action- Open and close. Lie her down her eyes close. Sit her up, her eyes open. A very simple mechanic which will work with a little customisation for sex doll eye sockets. As discussed in this thread.
Even though we have a good DIY option for moveable eyes/eyelids, i think some sort of mechanized eye movement would be pretty cool.

I would add that there should be an initiative to create a head that can emulate facial expressions. It doesn't have to be robotically mechanized, just something that could be posed. Some sort of underlying "bone structure" (like cheeks, jaws, eyebrows) that you could slide/manipulate so our dolls can show a variety emotions.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Realistic waist measurements.

Bruce85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bruce85 »

WM 164 J with gel ass and X 30 kg and the same vagina and anus with more details.

pmaster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pmaster »

Much more realistic skin tone is number one for me.
The other point is that its pointless adding more features if they cannot be installed all together which is an issue with your current lineup as far as I know. I would love to order one of your WM155A dolls with everything but the skin realism is not there and all features/extras cannot be installed in the doll at the same time, which is a pity.

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

Less weight, and a bootyhole placed higher, for easier entry! :mrgreen:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Seamless neck option would be amazing! I'm always trying to find camera angles that don't show the neck seam!
I also love sleeping next to my special one. So a breathing function would really add realism!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

mcpe

Post by mcpe »

Better eyes, round inside also. Eyelashes, to close eyes.
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:
Daria, Doris, Kama, Natalia, Penny, Rebecca,
Selina, Scarlet and Viola, + (6YE 17 + 31).

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=149636

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Of all the brands I've had, I like WM Dolls best. I understand the competition among you manufacturers in terms of innovation, it's about market share...about dominance.

Personally, I don't really care about new features as long as there are still enough to improve on the existing features.
For example the fingers/hands. Bravo you just released the 3.0 update and it looks amazing...i wish there were more improvements like this.
Please improve the skeletons, because none of your new great features are worth anything if the skeleton doesn't work anymore and the dolls can't stand or hold any positions.

Personally, I'd rather buy a doll that's the same as the traditional ones in an upgraded shape and more durable than spend money on features that don't do me any good if the basic functions don't work anymore.

:glou:

Bare48
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bare48 »

1. Gel belly option.

2. Hard head but with soft cheeks and lips.

INFORMATIONS