www.rosemarydoll.com

Just got factory photos of my first doll (Aerith from Gamelady doll).

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Just got factory photos of my first doll (Aerith from Gamelady doll).

Post by riotmac »

nice on the new gel butt they didnt offer it on the 166 until after i placed my order still think its too soon to be ordering a 2nd doll already but gel butt is right next to implanted hair on must needed addons. yeah that new ciri with the oral is looking amazing i just like how much more detail ciri has with the eyeliner and scars over all the other girls but yeah aerith and ciri jaw versions look better than the tifa. just be careful on the back once joints get loose gonna have to look into performing surgery on her to fix it or live with it both my dolls shoulder joints have gone loose in one direction she cant hold a T pose but can hold her arms out in front of her so yeah dont want a loose back joint she'd fold right over onto herself. yeah some vendors sell some kind of silicone socks idk if theyre soft or hard but theyll offer more protection than just socks but yeah i really only have her bear foot when im taking foot center pics pretty sure ive posted these photos in like 5 different threads but i just love the way they looked lol.
Attachments
OYSUASJ.jpeg
OYSUASJ.jpeg (664.7 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
rnCmGUo.jpeg
rnCmGUo.jpeg (730.2 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I sold a few Aerith's. So cute. Unpopular opinion... I like her more than Tifa.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

baphometric wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:09 pm Hey Plandr congrats! She looks really great. Aerith is such a beautiful character, and they really captured her well.

Speaking of capturing her - I love the look of her in cuffs and choker! Very sexy - look forward to seeing more!

I also went with non standing feet and I still really enjoy feeling her feet and sucking on her toes and such. I'm glad I did it, but I'll try boltless standing feet next time probably.
Great feedback. I have a lot of BDSM gear that I use in my personal life, so it was the most obvious thing to put her in first! More soon for sure. :-)

Also, yeah I agree the boltless standing could be interesting if offered by the vendor for whatever my next doll is!

Question -- does anyone have any idea how to put this doll hanger together? I bought it from Rosemary but it doesn't come pre assembled. I don't have a mechanic bone in my body lol. If I can't figure this out I am just going to need to buy a very, very padded chair for the closet!
Attachments
20230118_174546.jpg
20230118_174546.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1173 times

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

best thing to do it just look at the pics of the stand from rosemarydoll and piece it together https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/se ... g-bracket/ or try to use google translate from photos of the instructions

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Just a thought, you could hire a handyman on Craigslist or Angie's to assemble it if you're truly stumped.

Nice, excited to see more bondage gear! I've been meaning to do some bondage themed shoots.

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

beautifuldolls wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:47 pm I sold a few Aerith's. So cute. Unpopular opinion... I like her more than Tifa.
You are preaching to the choir my friend. Aerith is my favorite game character ever (alongside Squall). She took me over the top on the doll decision. :-)

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

riotmac wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:07 pm best thing to do it just look at the pics of the stand from rosemarydoll and piece it together https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/se ... g-bracket/ or try to use google translate from photos of the instructions
Yeah, I think I will attempt this when I have more energy. Or else hire someone to do it, ha ha. TBD. :-)

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

riotmac wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:42 pm nice on the new gel butt they didnt offer it on the 166 until after i placed my order still think its too soon to be ordering a 2nd doll already but gel butt is right next to implanted hair on must needed addons. yeah that new ciri with the oral is looking amazing i just like how much more detail ciri has with the eyeliner and scars over all the other girls but yeah aerith and ciri jaw versions look better than the tifa. just be careful on the back once joints get loose gonna have to look into performing surgery on her to fix it or live with it both my dolls shoulder joints have gone loose in one direction she cant hold a T pose but can hold her arms out in front of her so yeah dont want a loose back joint she'd fold right over onto herself. yeah some vendors sell some kind of silicone socks idk if theyre soft or hard but theyll offer more protection than just socks but yeah i really only have her bear foot when im taking foot center pics pretty sure ive posted these photos in like 5 different threads but i just love the way they looked lol.
Gorgeous! Who is that? :-)

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

its ciri and quiet heads with 166 body ciris factory hair bun didnt last long so did her some braids and then quiet i just took her hair out of the pony tail and then i added some glasses using faceapp.

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

riotmac wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:45 pm its ciri and quiet heads with 166 body ciris factory hair bun didnt last long so did her some braids and then quiet i just took her hair out of the pony tail and then i added some glasses using faceapp.
Very cool.

First night's sleep for Aerith.
Attachments
20230118_225736.jpg
20230118_225736.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230118_225743.jpg
20230118_225743.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230118_225746.jpg
20230118_225746.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230118_225755.jpg
20230118_225755.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1088 times

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

Aerith is having a pretty easy day today. Well deserved after the workout she got yesterday, ha ha.
Attachments
20230119_111735.jpg
20230119_111735.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1060 times
20230119_111915.jpg
20230119_111915.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1060 times
20230119_111956.jpg
20230119_111956.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1060 times
20230119_111216.jpg
20230119_111216.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 1060 times
20230119_111311.jpg
20230119_111311.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 1060 times

bsc408
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bsc408 »

How did sleeping with her feel?

I tried sleeping with my TPE doll before, but it wasn't great. Really want to try with a silicone

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

bsc408 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:56 pm How did sleeping with her feel?

I tried sleeping with my TPE doll before, but it wasn't great. Really want to try with a silicone
I enjoyed sleeping with her. I have a California King bed and so have plenty of space. I didn't try cuddling with her or anything, but it was nice to wake up in the morning and see her there. The only problem is I got a late start on the day because I saw her and immediately found myself doing other things lol.

I'm putting her to bed in my guest bedroom tonight but strangely find myself thinking I will miss her in my bed lol.

A few day two thoughts.

1.) Yesterday I had my way with her five times (which I didn't even know my body could physically do anymore, ha ha). Today it was just once in the morning and then I left her alone in my living room.

2.) I didn't really think I would ever need to comb her hair because of how it is bundled in a ponytail, but eventually I am going to have comb it, I think.

3. At 80 pounds of dead weight, while lifting her is not so hard I definitely felt some muscle soreness today from how frequently I physically moved her around yesterday. But what a great workout, ha ha! :-)

4.) I think I get why people are into warming blankets for their dolls. Her body being a bit warmer would add enormously to the sense of realism. She mostly feels real to the touch outside of how cool her body/"skin" is.

5.) I definitely need to try out female condoms (I ordered some that are arriving on the 24th). Douching her is easy enough, but the process of drying her out (even with one of those cleaner / dry vacuum things I bought from Rosemary) is way too much work to do on a regular basis. I am still team fixed vagina, but I get why some people just aren't willing to deal with it.

6.) I can easily move around every other part of her body, but have not worked out the process of arching her back. Doggy style is more or less impossible with her back angled at it currently is and so I have stuck to missionary.

7.) For all the hooplah about having a second hole (anus), I prefer the feeling of the front door and have only used her back door once. That said, I'm looking forward to putting a tail buttplug up there for future photo shoots! I have a few that she would be adorable in. :-)

8.) Dressing her up is lots of fun. I sense that I *might* spend a small fortune on doll clothing, ha ha. I bought the two shirts that I have photographed her in so far (team pretty feet apparel), two pairs of panties (also photographed) a slave Princess Leah costume (likely for tomorrow), her outfit from the FF7 game, the Doctor/medical lingerie from the promo photos (may or may nlt ever use), and one gift/generic set that appears to be Christmas themed (slightly more interesting than the Doctor/Medical lingerie). So I have ~one week worth of clothes for her best case before I need to rotate or get something else, ha ha.

9.) I am absolutely not putting any shoes or socks on her feet. I like bare feet anyway, but that aside the toes are waaaaay too floppy and seemingly too delicate for me to put anything on her feet that will squish them. A (very small) shame too, because I bought her some cute "team pretty feet" socks that I wanted to try out (if I ever get a hard soled doll maybe I can try them with her, ha ha).

10.) I need to get around to figuring out how to put this doll hanger together before my family comes by on the 28th.

11. Giving her ass a spank is very satisfying. :-)

12. The seam connecting her head to her neck is the most Immersion breaking thing for me -- I think I will keep a collar around her neck that obfuscates it most of the time. That said, I am glad the head comes off. I could not imagine dressing her without ruining her hair if it didn't, ha ha. At first I was going to mess around with it to try locking it on more, but it needs to come off everything I dress her anyway I think I will let it be.
Attachments
20230119_220051.jpg
20230119_220051.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 1016 times

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

yeah you;ll surely miss her after having her in your bed with you i miss my doll when i have to put her away when i have family staying over. im a stomach sleeper and shes on her back and im still able to snuggle up against her and i can put my leg across hers and my arm across her chest to pull her in im not going to fall alseep like that but still great to do.

i usually pick up clothes at the goodwill clearance where they sell clothes by the pound its a gamble on what youll find but 20$ on amazon buying one shirt when 20$ at the goodwill will get you a lot. im still kinda embarrassed to shop openly there but i just put a covid mask on to hide my shame lol.

that gel butt really gives a great sounding smack someone in the tifa thread posted a clip of his a while back and got a good sounding slap without the gel smacking her ass sounds like a thud lol.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! She is absolutely gorgeous! :angel: 😍

Nice pictures! 📷 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS