elsababe.com

The New 102cm Girl

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
catdaddy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The New 102cm Girl

Post by catdaddy »

I have a 102. Great Doll, a real favorite because she is easy to move around, wash and have some fun with.

After awhile you get the hang of finding clothes, the "Dorothy" Halloween costume from OZ works great, check out other costumes for kids. Feet are a size 5 Toddler (5T), there are some suitable sneaker types out there with non-slip bottoms that are great. Check out the "Flower Girl" outfits for weddings, so you can dress up your 102. You can also take scissors to some of the flower girl outfits and create night wear. No Bras available for 102s. Underwear for 102s will have to be the string ties style.

Great skeleton, joints hold up VERY well (for a change), NO Finger Pokes, fingers have been very durable. About the only thing the skeleton does not do is bending spine, otherwise all the usual movements are there.

Boobs are Gel Filled, lots of jiggle. Butt is on the harder side, my 102 sits around a lot, so a harder butt holds its shape.

102s are not 3 hole girls, best is 2 holes, ONLY on the XXL Boobs model, no XXL boobs means she's a 1 hole girl.

Skin Tone is wonderful, IMHO. You will find the faces grow on you, enough so to buy another.

If the VJJ Labia splits use Sil-Poxy for the repair, 3M Windshield sealer is not reliable with this Silicone blend.

VERY Durable doll. The 102 is in the same league as the bigger dolls, maybe even surpasses the larger dolls because of portability, stash most anywhere, lightweight, great sculpt, Great heads, stand as long as you want, sit as long as you want, and the most creative tunnels, most choose Tunnel #1, all in all just a very easy doll to live with, just trouble free.

Buy One - You'll Like it! (Price is right too).

There is not a thing I can complain about for my 102.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

I have to agree wholeheartedly with you catdaddy. The 102cms have so many great features. I don't use my 102cms for any sex doll activities so I can't speak for any of those features. But the durability and poseability are excellent. I wish articulated fingers were in the works, but I realize there are limitations due to the small size. There is a slight skin tone difference between my first 102cm (November 2020) and this new girl. The new girl is slightly pinker, but not so much as a head swap would look weird.
Clothes-wise it's been an adventure. I'm fortunate to have an experienced seamstress to call on for some alterations. Adult looking dress shoes (heels) that fit well will remain the holy grail.
I've got a sequined gown for the new girl on the way right now. It looks like it will need a little alteration in the waist area; the girl has an hourglass waist, the coming dress doesn't.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

A very well developed and proportioned Clearly Adult non full scale doll.

This is why I have never been an advocate for height alone being a determining factor for doll apparent age assessment.

Great review and presentation.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Southern Transplant
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Southern Transplant »

IMHO. Yes, probably. I am USA but have read some jurisdictions use height as the standard. Face may be better criteria but height is one of those "if anything,...."

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Gown's in!

The gown arrived today and I just had to put her in it and take a few shots.

This gown, like all gowns this size (110), is cut for a young, unshapely child. The gown has a sheer top and sleeves. I think I'm going to remove the sheer and add some spaghetti straps. Then the top of the sequined neckline can be worn lower to reveal some cleavage and give it a little more of a "Jessica Rabbit" look. The bodice has very little shape (it's almost straight) so this should be an easy alteration.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

The new girls gets a manicure.

New Girl's nails came from Nails-Lover Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2251832 ... 18024wHiRo

We bought 4 sets in order to use the very smallest nail (5.5mm width) for her fingers and the next size up (7mm width) for her thumb. Sil-Poxy was used to adhere the nails.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

The gown looks good, very interested to see your modifications

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Back to the Beach

This was supposed to be one of those "barely there" bikinis for normal size girls, but on the 102cm it's almost full coverage. It's still on the very translucent side.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Better get two, they're small (but killer cute).

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Just like boobs, a pair is nice!

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Adjustments to the gown have been made. The sheer top has been removed and adjustable straps have been added.
Let there be CLEAVAGE!

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

She looks stunning in this dress! Bravo!! :)
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Elsa Babe_Jessica wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:58 pm She looks stunning in this dress! Bravo!! :)
Thanks! We couldn't have done it without you!

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

The bonus head arrive today. We had a brief conversation...

"There we go. All unpacked..."
"Is that my body? Get me assembled. Now."
"You're going to be sharing that body with another girl."
"I don't think so."
"The other girl came with the--"
"That's my body."
"I don't mean to be rude but that's a bold claim."
"Go get a camera. I'll show you who that body belongs to."

"Um, what should I call y--?"
"Pepper. Obviously."
"Of course..."

This could get difficult...