sexyrealsexdolls.com

Where do you hide your stuff?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Edharrislives
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Where do you hide your stuff?

Post by Edharrislives »

I hide my Aurora torso in her bag under my bed. Got roommates but they don't snoop :)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

BigJoeBuck wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:05 am Nikki lives in my bed in my man cave and her crap is in a dresser in said room, my wife is fully aware of her
You have a wise wife. Lucky man.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I hide my sex toys in clear plastic drawers. I wrap them in white microfiber cloths to conceal them from view.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

We are looking at a wardrobe/ armoire.
I plan to insulate and upholster the inside so the cabinet can be heated the side also has shelves for her shoes and we can put small baskets for her clothes that don't need hanging.
Waiting for the guy to respond and will update as it progresses

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Luckily, being single, I live alone, so Desiree keeps me company in my office, or stays in bed, but the odd time I have had to hide her, I'll stand her in the back of my office closet (I work from home) fully covered and with clothes in front of her, so even with the door open, she's not readily visible.

Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tiny50 »

:wink:

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Wow!! O.K...
First, I'm glad you have your dolls, as I know about the joys of having one.
BUT, having said that, all kinds of alarm bells are REALLY going off as just last week I was reading here of another married guy who's wife found out about his one doll and is in a world of trouble.
Have you thought of telling your wife about them, or what would happen if she somehow found out about them?
To get caught with them at home if she happens to come home early one day is the worse case scenario!
Despite being hidden in a storage unit for now, I worry about how long that can last...

WaterBlaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WaterBlaster »

i just hung her up in my closet and keep the closet closed with curtains. before that i had a loft bed and just shared my bed with my doll for the longest time. i have roommates and i hope they never found out or if they did im just glad they will never bring it up lol

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Just me and the wife in the house, rural on my family’s old farm. Ana has her own room. The Green Room. Mostly she’s somewhere around the house. But spends her time in solitude when we have company that hasn’t been introduced to Ana. She has a massage table in place of a bed. I have a 3 inch gel foam topper for it. It’s adjustable height and size is doll perfect.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Anastasia wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:12 pm We are looking at a wardrobe/ armoire.
I plan to insulate and upholster the inside so the cabinet can be heated the side also has shelves for her shoes and we can put small baskets for her clothes that don't need hanging.
Waiting for the guy to respond and will update as it progresses
A cabinet can be heated, which is a really good idea. :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

jeffmanny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jeffmanny »

Underneath my gaslift bed. Can sometimes be a pain retrieving for a heavier one.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Well got my doll. There are only 2 logical places to hide my doll if anyone visits- In the bedroom (and nobody is allowed in) or in the wardrobe.

And I'd need at least a good 5 minutes to move her! If they have to enter NOW, guess I'm going to be introducing her to whoever it is and take the hit. Though I have a couple of plans there to....
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I found a UK news story from September 2022. It's quite amusing to read being a sex doll owner: Girlfriend left horrified after discovering her partner's secret sex doll dungeon
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

My bedroom is essentially my man cave, but my doll isn’t on full display.. I kept her shipping box so she fairly much stays there under her blanket, right next to my bed.. I can’t sleep without the thought of knowing she’s there..when my work week starts, she waves me off to my grind-fest and greets me when I return with money in hand.. lol.. to keep prying eyes away from her, my laptop sits on top of one corner of her box.. I learned right away not to keep her secret, it just didn’t make any sense..

hieligekoe

Post by hieligekoe »

Hanging in a gun safe. Since it's a gun safe, nobody questions why it's kept locked and I don't have to worry about somebody snooping.
My dolls:
Genevieve / Delilah - WM 140D: viewtopic.php?t=166375
Kailani / Maria - WM 164J: viewtopic.php?t=177461
Emily / Lisa - SE Doll 157H: viewtopic.php?t=177463

INFORMATIONS