www.tayu-doll.com

My tayu 148D with Naimei soft oral head in various outfits

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Math
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My tayu 148D with Naimei soft oral head in various outfi

Post by Math »

Your girl is hot. Her body is so sexy. Can't imagine the feeling of squeezing her asssssss... XD

raulwie

Re: My tayu 148D with Naimei soft oral head in various outfits

Post by raulwie »

Wonderful pictures and very helpful to get to know this interesting doll better! Many thanks! In some pictures one can see that the skin seems to be very smooth and the light is very reflective. Personally, I don't like this effect. Do one have to powder this doll to avoid the mirror effect?

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

Thanks for all comments. I'll have more photos soon. Her skin isn't really reflective over time. Or maybe I don't notice it but yes powdering her skin gets rid of any reflection.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

I have one all customized in a cart at myrobotdoll but I'm so apprehensive to hit that submit button. Holiday season is approaching fast and I'm worried Tayu might introduce some new design/feature/upgrade etc. that I might miss out on.

Aside from the smaller size, the 148 is one of the most anatomically correct dolls out there right now.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Puppetmaster89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Puppetmaster89 »

I think this is the perfect doll, also because of the light weight. But are the tunnels feeling realistic? I mean you can expect this at such a high price.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

How tall are you? I just ordered the 158c if I knew I'd be able to kiss while penetrating perhaps I'd of gotten 1r8d as well.

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

Puppetmaster89 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:39 am I think this is the perfect doll, also because of the light weight. But are the tunnels feeling realistic? I mean you can expect this at such a high price.
They feel great, close enough to realistic but my favorite tunnel is the anus. Climaxes feel wonderful.
APnightskyfreak wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 am How tall are you? I just ordered the 158c if I knew I'd be able to kiss while penetrating perhaps I'd of gotten 1r8d as well.
I'm around 5'10. Missionary on the bed ends up with the doll's head around my chest so not great for that position but my favorite position is doggy-style off the edge of the bed and with the doll arching its back you can easily kiss from that position.

Puppetmaster89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Puppetmaster89 »

jkk211 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:44 pm
Puppetmaster89 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:39 am I think this is the perfect doll, also because of the light weight. But are the tunnels feeling realistic? I mean you can expect this at such a high price.
They feel great, close enough to realistic but my favorite tunnel is the anus. Climaxes feel wonderful.
APnightskyfreak wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 am How tall are you? I just ordered the 158c if I knew I'd be able to kiss while penetrating perhaps I'd of gotten 1r8d as well.
I'm around 5'10. Missionary on the bed ends up with the doll's head around my chest so not great for that position but my favorite position is doggy-style off the edge of the bed and with the doll arching its back you can easily kiss from that position.
Well i guess i cant expect the "perfect doll" anyways not even for 4k. I mean where the tunnel feels 100% realistic, where the price is below 2k, and the optic is perfect like on this one. 4K is just alot of money, you could buy a good used car for that. I'm even new here and never had a doll, only a realistic hip made in germany. The company i bought that from made also the most realistic vaginal masturbator for only 200$. If you are interested how it looks like PM me.
But i bet i would be happy with this doll too when i'm able to afford it.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Just dropped half the dough on the 158c can't wait to get her. 2 months starts now 😢

INFORMATIONS