sanhuiofficial.com

Is Sanhui still active and in business?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lonesomedude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is Sanhui still active and in business?

Post by Lonesomedude »

I recently placed an order for the 161cm as my first doll. The permanent pigmentation on certain spots was definitely high up on the list of pros. Currently I am trying not to get hyped too much :)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Vendor Policy
Due to issues with vendors not adhering to SANHUI company policies, not informing customers of their rights under these policies, and avoiding responsibility for late orders and damages sustained after the doll is transferred to their care we have been forced to institute a separate policy for our products purchased from a third party.

SANHUI products purchased from any third party vendor will now have a limited warranty and are not eligible for returns or refunds directly from SANHUI. Dolls purchased from private sales are not eligible for warranty or returns. Requests for refunds and repairs not covered under the limited warranty are the responsibility of the vendor. Once the product leaves our factory the third party vendor seller assumes all responsibility and requests for support must go through them. It is the responsibility of the seller to inform their customers of how to report damage incurred during shipping and to file any claims.

Any requests for repairs will be assessed by SANHUI and if the issue is found to be a manufacturing defect SANHUI will provide the customer with the necessary parts and instructions to repair their doll or the customer has the option to ship the doll back to SANHUI for free repairs at their own expense. The customer is also responsible for return shipping. When SANHUI receives the damaged doll if the it is determined that the damage was caused by customer neglect such as forcing the skeleton outside its range of motion then SANHUI will not repair the doll and the customer is responsible for all repair fees

Copy and pasted from the official site.

I imagine they are fed up dealing with vendors as middle men and owners complaining to the vendor, then complaining to sanhui themselves, then writing about it on the forums.

All products have defects. Mistakes and clusterfucks happen. Everyone has feelings that get hurt. I just see it way more in the Sanhui side of the forum than other forums.

What other choice do they have but to take two steps back, let the smoke clear, adapt and then move forward. Hopefully. I'm sure they realize someone who REALLY wants to purchase from them will swim through all the doll content online and eventually migrate to their official site. Where they control the narrative one on one with their client.

Why else would a leading manufacturer with such polarized opinions go low key?

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Lonesomedude wrote:I recently placed an order for the 161cm as my first doll. The permanent pigmentation on certain spots was definitely high up on the list of pros. Currently I am trying not to get hyped too much :)
Sanhui makes a great doll, I think you made a great choice for a first doll. I was very impressed with my 168cm that was recently purchased in a private sale, and she is from 2019. The 161 is high on my list if I should ever need a replacement in the future
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

dDorkian
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dDorkian »

MANABU wrote:I literally just ordered a 161with Tifa head, 4 hours ago. Gonna name her Yuna. Mike is also on point always.

EDIT I fully agree with staycools insight in the above post regarding the quality, beauty and versatility of Sanhui Dolls.

Final Fantasy sure designed many beautiful characters. Which head is this Tifa head?

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Lonesomedude wrote:I recently placed an order for the 161cm as my first doll. The permanent pigmentation on certain spots was definitely high up on the list of pros. Currently I am trying not to get hyped too much :)
You are in for the treat of your life, Can't wait for your review. I have had my 168 for a week now and I am still in awe of everything about her. I to was and am still looking at the 161cm. Very very nice choice.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

@dDorkian
Hi there dDorkian, welcome to the forums and welcome to the world of dolls. Only because you have three posts under your belt do I assume you are new. For starters the "tifa" head is not the actual name of the head. Its name is #31. Possibly explaining why it's an obscure term to Google. Sanhui, on its official website did a promo photoshoot. But not the only one of their new head, coupled with a body wearing a rather accurate and flattering display of the body AND tifas outfit. https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ad-31.html

In my personal opinion she reminds me of Rinoa as well (ff8)

Anyway to make a short answer too long. It's 31 and people around here loosely just refer to it generally "the tifa head"

Maybe u are in the process of researching for your first new doll. If I can help answer questions don't hesitate. I only know this brand and I've had two dolls with sanhui. As much as I worship this brand I won't sugar coat stuff. If needed I'll also be clear in my negative experiences and lessons too.

Goodluck
Manabu

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Well its great that some of you have had such prompt responses but i am among the ones who has not been so fortunate lately. It has been months now since i have gotten a reply from Sanhui and i also tried the website chat function, nothing. I would rather order straight from the manufacturer than go through a vendor. Sanhui makes very nice dolls and they are a decent price. In the past Sanhui has always been quick to reply and very helpful with any questions i have had but i am unsure as to why they have been so selective lately in to whom they reply... guess we are just the unlucky ones .
Any one have an idea how else i can get a hold of Mike or Betty or any of them?

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

I tried their chat function last weekend because I want some infos and comparison pictures of the new 161 body. Was only a matter of minutes before I got a response from Betty. We changed some lines, I gave her my email and 1 hour later I got the pictures I have asked for. So far I am very satisfied....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Meschler wrote:I tried their chat function last weekend because I want some infos and comparison pictures of the new 161 body. Was only a matter of minutes before I got a response from Betty. We changed some lines, I gave her my email and 1 hour later I got the pictures I have asked for. So far I am very satisfied....
What time zone are you and what time did you send the message? I have not heard any thing back at all as i also used the chat function. I am Eastern Standard Time, it is currently 2:04 AM for me.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

order_3@sanhuidolls.com, This is Betty's email for ordering. Usually takes less than a day for her to get back to you. Make sure you have most of your questions answered by doing your research, that way if you plan on ordering you will not have to wait on questions to be answered, this is what the forum is for to study and get your questions answered. Betty will answer any question you might have but she has to contact the factory in some cases and then delayed another day to get your answer.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Lustforlife wrote:What time zone are you and what time did you send the message? I have not heard any thing back at all as i also used the chat function. I am Eastern Standard Time, it is currently 2:04 AM for me.
I am from Europe - Germany and so we have MEZ (or CET in english). I used the chat function on Saturday something around 10 a.m. and I think in China it must be evening around 4 or 6 p.m.

I was surprised to get an answer so fast because I am used to that most business are closed and didnt answer mail or chat on Weekends.
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Meschler wrote:
Lustforlife wrote:What time zone are you and what time did you send the message? I have not heard any thing back at all as i also used the chat function. I am Eastern Standard Time, it is currently 2:04 AM for me.
I am from Europe - Germany and so we have MEZ (or CET in english). I used the chat function on Saturday something around 10 a.m. and I think in China it must be evening around 4 or 6 p.m.

I was surprised to get an answer so fast because I am used to that most business are closed and didnt answer mail or chat on Weekends.
Sometimes it's like that and other times it is within 24 hrs. Not bad response time imo.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

I just bought Sanhui AIO 145-07. Have been contacting with Mike for all the related matters and he has been very helpful. He replies almost immediately, better than the majority of customer service that I know of.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

dinkyo wrote:I just bought Sanhui AIO 145-07. Have been contacting with Mike for all the related matters and he has been very helpful. He replies almost immediately, better than the majority of customer service that I know of.
Congrats dinyo,
The 145cm with larger breasts is one I am very interested in. Also did you ask Mike about that new model 145cm with larger breasts? It is a new change/upgrade as well as a new face with movable Jaw?
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

staycool64 wrote:order_3@sanhuidolls.com, This is Betty's email for ordering. Usually takes less than a day for her to get back to you. Make sure you have most of your questions answered by doing your research, that way if you plan on ordering you will not have to wait on questions to be answered, this is what the forum is for to study and get your questions answered. Betty will answer any question you might have but she has to contact the factory in some cases and then delayed another day to get your answer.
Very helpful, thank you (=

INFORMATIONS