XYcolo.net

Introducing Diana: 163LB Unboxing and Review

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

crizzman

Re: Introducing Diana: 163LB Unboxing and Review

Post by crizzman »

Maledictus wrote:
Lika wrote:Wow Congrats she is very lovely and a real beauty hope to see more pics of her ~!!!

Can do! Thanks for the comments everyone -- a taller doll is really a big change from the 140, and I'm happier overall with her.

Here are a few pictures from today:
20201210_125356.jpg
20201210_125408.jpg
20201210_125342.jpg
The natural lighting helps, but my pictures don't quite do her justice.
Stunning!

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

Hi Maledictus

How's Diana after few months? what is your opinon ?

Regarding cloths, was it challenging to fit those large breasts?

Are you still pleased with the skin feeling?

How is the upgraded skeleton?
Did it loosen?

Can heels touch the bum ? Is it possible to have yoga-like pictures of how flexible is the upgraded skeleton ?

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

ricric wrote:Hi Maledictus

How's Diana after few months? what is your opinon ?

Regarding cloths, was it challenging to fit those large breasts?

Are you still pleased with the skin feeling?

How is the upgraded skeleton?
Did it loosen?

Can heels touch the bum ? Is it possible to have yoga-like pictures of how flexible is the upgraded skeleton ?
Hi ricric,

After a few months, she is still a very nice doll! I am a little more used to the legs, and/or they have loosened up some. I haven't had any problems with joints breaking or whatnot, but I don't move her around a ton.

The large breasts do pose a challenge for clothing that otherwise fits. I so far have been able to squish her in, but as you can see from my first pics it is a snug fit.

I haven't tried any yoga poses at this point. I can say that the additional back joints have been helpful for... positioning. They also make the bridal lift/carry position a bit more comfortable.

One thing that was a surprise is how much better Diana is for spooning compared to my 140cm doll. She is the right size to curl up/get tangled up with, and the weight makes her a comforting presence for sleep.

Other than that, as far as I can tell she is holding up well. No delamination, finger pokes, or joint issues at this point! And her wig has even stayed put :)

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

So, two years on.

At this point, the silicone is still in good shape. I was a little worried because it is soft, but it is holding up.

Some of the joints are overly loose now. The left shoulder wont support the arm if extended, and the left hip will not keep the leg in an upright position if the doll is on her back. The knees are a bit loose as well; legs left over the side of the bed will bend, and it is tricky to get her standing on her own.

The paint on the head (which is a harder silicone) had held up well, and the implanted eyebroes and eyelashes still look sharp.

Diana mostly stays in storage these days.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thank you for posting a two year review. It's interesting to know how a doll holds up over time. :thumbs_up:

XYcolo seems to offer good quality dolls (in terms of dolls, because if you compare with other products of equivalent price, dolls in general are not very durable).
Vala is really a very beautiful face. If it was released today it would be again a great success in my opinion.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS