www.sino-doll.com

Sino Paint Longevity?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
SkyWalker206

Re: Sino Paint Longevity?

Post by SkyWalker206 »

ymdoll.com also has many feedback on the paint peel offs. so that's why I consider RS version.

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

I have freckles on her face and they stared to fad after a month and I don't touch her face so I think the body paint will do the same.

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

SkyWalker206 wrote:ymdoll.com also has many feedback on the paint peel offs. so that's why I consider RS version.
The RS version is still realistic paint that can peel off, there will be no difference to the RRS paint peeling problem. The other R in RRS is the skin texture that is built into the mold, but that's not the R that you will get in a RS doll afaik.
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

The RS is texture and matte. Which makes sense if the texture comes from the mold, as in order to remove it, they would have to have a second mold methinks. See below on one of the RS models.

https://www.sino-doll.com/159-5ft2-gent ... _p102.html

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

Thanks Mr. Consistency. I was thinking RS in the regular Sinos, it didn't help they carried over the same acronym from Sino to Top-Sino and RS means different things. TBH, if textured skin default why give it an acronym at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it's a high usage doll then definitely skip the realistic paint and save your money for something else.
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Ive had my doll almost 7 months now and there are parts of the paint that look brand new still and some that only lasted about a month

My doll sees very active use (sleeps in bed, gets moved between living room and bedroom daily, changed clothes ect)

If you’re active with your doll then its probley not a good idea to get it, after about 6 months shes just starting to look alittle rough around the edges as the paints starting to go near her nipples and looks alittle shiney, its nothing offputting or anything at this point, but theres def signs of it starting to go

With the thighs and bum however, really blends in well and you barely notice its rubbed off at all

I will say her face is immaculate still, showing no signs of wear

I would only get an rrs body again if it was to be used as a cosplay or display piece doll, which i may still do in the future

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Nick wrote:Does Sino use a sealer on the body and head after applying paint/detailing?
what kind of sealer sticks to silicone? Is this something we can buy in stores?

Doll_Queen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll_Queen »

I would be interested in knowing what type of sealer I could use to save the paint, and I would want to know how the doll looks once all the paint peels off?

Will she look like a regular sino doll underneath? I am more wishing I picked a zelex or starpery girl but I fell hard for the one I chose.
I would like to find out how to save her in any way. I may need to contact sino doll. Those dolls cost too much to be peeling.

INFORMATIONS