Starpery.com

Would you like to meet her?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
stepford2030
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Would you like to meet her?

Post by stepford2030 »

Love the realistic "grown up" facial detail (marionette lines, nasal labial folds) that would help to nullify legal arguments about "young looking dolls."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The blonde is a 171 aka Elizabeth and Phebe is the dark haired lady
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Glad to see that they haven't been idle. Are these now on their site? And do you know if they will have more new stuff for us to see soon?

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Seriously loving the face of the blonde. It's like they took my favorite face on the market (the WM Fannie), and made her a cute sister. That, and the fact they are making realistically proportioned gals (A-cups included and especially), I may have found the right company for me, at long last.

ninthwave83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ninthwave83 »

Anybody know if they plan to sell their heads separately?

I've just ordered one of their dolls but love these new heads and it would be great to be able to swap.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

ninthwave83 wrote:Anybody know if they plan to sell their heads separately?

I've just ordered one of their dolls but love these new heads and it would be great to be able to swap.

I hope they do to, i find it annoying when they don't sell heads separately, so someone’s supposed to buy a new whole new doll to get a new head? LOL

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Like to do a lot more than just meet her lol
This doll company got it goin on !
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS