Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

Post by dxc »

?
Well, if I would react like you, I would have to answer to you that there is already enough "starved looking" bodystyles.
I have not seen the kind of athletic body I mean as a sculpt of a doll yet. I especially said, not overly muscular. Maybe you should do a little google search how dancers usually look like. Cause they definitely do not look like the dolls I must imagine your are referring to.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

This body style works very well for an asian doll as well.
But I do like them all, flat, pointy, puffy, implants, large and natural, crazy monsters, they’re all good!

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

My advice would be to use the DS-163 as a reference. If you made a doll like that with decent sexual functionality, there would be a lot of interested buyers.

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

I'd also like to point out that if the sculpt is mostly based on a real woman, that should leave behind paperwork that can be used to prove to overzealous officials that the doll is in fact representing a fully adult person. This is something to really consider when creating a sculpt for which the potential exists that it could happen. So the payment to the model could perhaps be considered a kind of legal insurance that helps smooth any legal proceedings that could happen due to ambiguous standards about what is acceptable and what is not.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

According to a poll done here(F1), a doll with AA cup would attract few customers. However, a thin one such as shown in F2 with a well shaped A or preferably B may do it. Even more so if it would feature a light weight. Since you were able to achieve 27kg with the 160cm silicone one, 25-26kg should be feasible with a 158cm top model type.
Attachments
F1.JPG
F1.JPG (154.27 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
F2.JPG
F2.JPG (186.99 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

I wouldn't exactly describe that poll result as "few". If that was a survey of "what paint colour would you like to buy your car in", you'd be crazy to ignore the choice of 23% and not provide that. 2.3% maybe, but not 23%.

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

I would have to agree with Kevin, they should make a taller 165+ thin doll with A cup breasts, I don't think there is enough of them out there with realistic human proportions in TPE. Majority of dolls are well endowed in the titty area. I feel the next trend is REALISM, and some of us like really fit skinny lean gals. I am excited to see your sculpture one day.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Sino-Mike wrote:According to a poll done here(F1), a doll with AA cup would attract few customers. However, a thin one such as shown in F2 with a well shaped B or C may do it. Even more so if it would feature a light weight. Since you were able to achieve 27kg with the 160cm silicone one, 25-26kg should be feasible with a 158cm top model type.
There are already an abundance of dolls with medium and large breasts. I believe Kevin created this thread in response to the demand from customers for the under-served A cup market.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

MattUK wrote:I wouldn't exactly describe that poll result as "few". If that was a survey of "what paint colour would you like to buy your car in", you'd be crazy to ignore the choice of 23% and not provide that. 2.3% maybe, but not 23%.
What you said, and more. For one, polls are often echo chambers due to the same people participating in every one. I've seen many polls cited on TDF that I know I personally didn't vote on, for example. Secondly, this thread is for a, A-cup/AA-cup model, anything larger is not up for debate. Lastly, B and C-cups of a decent height are already far more plentiful in the market than A-cups of the same stature. In fact, more often than not, when a maker announces a "new small breast model", it almost always turns out to be a B or C-cup, or it is less than five ft tall, or both.

Mikael123

Post by Mikael123 »

dxc wrote:?
Well, if I would react like you, I would have to answer to you that there is already enough "starved looking" bodystyles.
I have not seen the kind of athletic body I mean as a sculpt of a doll yet. I especially said, not overly muscular. Maybe you should do a little google search how dancers usually look like. Cause they definitely do not look like the dolls I must imagine your are referring to.
You think the picture posted on page 1 is a 'starved looking' body? Where are all these body choices you speak of?

Obviously everyone wants something different. I could go as muscular looking as say some gymnasts, skaters etc if that's what you're referring to..

Mikael123

Post by Mikael123 »

I'd like to add that my vote was not on that survey. I never saw it, so that would take it over 23% with my vote for A /AA cup

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Colonel Angus wrote:What you said, and more. For one, polls are often echo chambers due to the same people participating in every one. I've seen many polls cited on TDF that I know I personally didn't vote on, for example. Secondly, this thread is for a, A-cup/AA-cup model, anything larger is not up for debate.
I think that if you want to have a poll that produces useful information about what parts of the market are not being properly served, it needs to be a costly poll to dissuade the people who don't really care from skewing the results. Basically, something that you need to spend a little while of your time doing to have your vote counted to prove that you're serious. Something that's very simple to verify but time consuming to do.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

agreed with the AA and A cups being wanted on taller, average adult height dolls. Breast size is the only thing that kinda bums me out about my special lady friend who is on her way to me now. I tried REALLY hard to find a doll with smaller cup size, but they were either too short, too young looking or too european in the face for me, or not the quality I wanted. I compromised and all the other pros outweighed the con of breast size.

@kanna the best way a manufacturer can generate real interest is to announce the doll, and give 3D renders of what the doll will look like upon completion with an estimated price, and ask for a small deposit, with the understanding that if enough people do not pre-register.. the doll will not be produced and the deposit can and will be refunded.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mikael123 wrote:
dxc wrote:I want to add my opinion on here as well, that I feel like athletic women are rather attractive and so I would recommend a body style that does not just look thin.
I think a toned, athletic body, not overly muscular, like of a dancer would be attractive for many.
This thread was created to ask about small boobs. There's already quite a few options in athletic, toned bodies.. but bugger all with small boobs.

And honestly, many dancers have VERY similar bodies to the one in the picture I used above, as an example.

Hey Mick, I will PM you the Latest AUS Doll ownership and import legislation.

Key parts will be in red.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mikael123

Post by Mikael123 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Mikael123 wrote:
dxc wrote:I want to add my opinion on here as well, that I feel like athletic women are rather attractive and so I would recommend a body style that does not just look thin.
I think a toned, athletic body, not overly muscular, like of a dancer would be attractive for many.
This thread was created to ask about small boobs. There's already quite a few options in athletic, toned bodies.. but bugger all with small boobs.

And honestly, many dancers have VERY similar bodies to the one in the picture I used above, as an example.

Hey Mick, I will PM you the Latest AUS Doll ownership and import legislation.

Key parts will be in red.

Anung
Thanks mate. As I thought they have a lot of room for self interpretation there.. It's quite shady.

INFORMATIONS