sanhuiofficial.com

Fashion model body 175-180cm A-cup

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Would you consider buying a tall, fashion model body type doll from Sanhui?

Yes, as a first doll, that's what I've been looking for.
12%
Yes, as another doll to my collection.
33%
Maybe, I would have to see the final product.
30%
No, this is not for me.
24%

Total votes: 90

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Fashion model body 175-180cm A-cup

Post by Ron NB »

Nord wrote:So I received my Nonoka AIO yesterday and I must say she's actually more slim than I thought she would be, considering she's described as slightly more "plump" than Maria AIO with a few more centimeters added to various parts of the body. Although she's 160cm I'm having mixed results with clothes of S and XS fitting her tight enough. Her legs are long but thankfully her torso isn't too short. Fit form with toned but not overly defined muscles, like a yoga-chick.

An A-cup would be absolutely glorious on her, but her current breast size is smaller than it looks in many photos. She got a bit of underboob but if you try to squeeze them together for a cleavage they barely touch eachother. They have a fairly realistic full shape rather than looking fake. They are also VERY squishy with the implants, so you can flatten them a bit with a bra. I've actually become so obsessed with how incredible they feel compared to hollow TPE that I can't stop thinking about how bigger breasts would be like :D

Anyone with 145A who can confirm if the breasts have implants or not? Many brands make small breasts solid only.

I'll stick with my previous statement about height. For photography it doesn't really matter, as you can easily achieve the illusion of a different height. For play, I'm 173cm tall and my 160cm dolls butt/crotch is at a slightly higher position than mine, which means taller dolls with even longer legs can make standing sex-positions very awkward/challenging unless you're a very tall person yourself. More weight and long limbs also make managing/changing positions more challenging.

Even if I'd want a doll taller than myself it probably just wouldn't be worth it unless I mainly want her for decoration. That's a lot of money for a mannequin though, lol.
Sorry about the double reply, I wanted to mention the following. By slim I meant a doll that does not have large breasts and is not the "thick" type that is very popular nowdays: big butt, thick thighs .

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Love those frames.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

love the tall and lean supermodel look, but the weight... so NOPE.

one will break your bank account... the other will break your back.. neither will be good for your health. :lol:

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Doll Master wrote:Part of this is frustration with the products being offered. There are short and busty dolls galore. There are phat assed dolls as far as the eye can see. There are fantasy proportion dolls with every kind of body now.

And yet, there are still very, very few conventionally beautiful dolls. I mean the kind of girl body that modeling scouts look for. [EXAMPLE]
Here's a few things they will check on for any potential talent....

No baby fat.
Tall enough.
Firm and sexy ass.
Great skin.
Fresh face.

Go look at any model. It could be make-up, underwear, cat-walk, magazine cover, or even instagram, or snapchat girls and women.

It's kind of sad.

These doll makers really need to wake-up and look at what they are doing. Victoria Secret, Burberry, perfume ads, beauty queens, strippers...

Can they really be this out of touch with what sells? Stripper body is what will get sales. They seem clueless.

If you want to make money then give men what they want.
This. I also find it odd how few basic "sexy girls" there are in the storm of absurd junk. Check out the below photo to see "dolls as models" done right (these are the new Gynoid Tech dolls). High-fashion runway models are just slightly different in that they are–as the OP noted–nearly anorexic and very tall.

:glou:
Attachments
Model Beautiful
Model Beautiful
8.jpg (569.71 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Ron NB wrote: Sorry about the double reply, I wanted to mention the following. By slim I meant a doll that does not have large breasts and is not the "thick" type that is very popular nowdays: big butt, thick thighs .
Yea, but that's what confused me with Nonoka AIO when I first saw her in person. She's by no means thick anywhere, but she does have more defined muscles instead of ribs and bones. With that reference I wonder how the slimmer Maria AIO looks in comparison. I'd really love to see Nonoka and Maria side by side in a number of angles. I really think any of these body types would fit a "super model" great, but with smaller breasts and/or different height.

I'll be taking some proper photos soon to show what I mean. I'm just waiting for some proper daylight to be able to highlight the details of the sculpt. If it's not raining outside it's snowing, sometimes both :shakefist:
Tsuki & Kiiko - Elsa Babe 125cm #RAD008, #AHR001 & #RAD010
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Nord,
nice that you got her there, and congrats! Take it easy. Please do photoshoots soon so we see what's going on. Seems puzzling that there would be four different 160 bodies. The centimenter measurements are mostly off by mile.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

BusanDoll

Post by BusanDoll »

I'd love all the models to have an A-cup version....

Not everyone is a breast man... Or if they are some prefer smaller breasts.

I hope Sanhui takes the A-cup suggestion and makes people's dreams come true.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

This is why I have high hopes for Starpery. They have 171 A-cup, and plans for another similar in the future. Also, there is a discussion thread for a potential A-cup at hopefully around 168cm from IL. I know you have a preference for Sanhui, but if more of their competition starts doing it, then they may see the writing on the wall.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Doll Master wrote:Part of this is frustration with the products being offered. There are short and busty dolls galore. There are phat assed dolls as far as the eye can see. There are fantasy proportion dolls with every kind of body now.

And yet, there are still very, very few conventionally beautiful dolls. I mean the kind of girl body that modeling scouts look for. [EXAMPLE]
Here's a few things they will check on for any potential talent....

No baby fat.
Tall enough.
Firm and sexy ass.
Great skin.
Fresh face.

Go look at any model. It could be make-up, underwear, cat-walk, magazine cover, or even instagram, or snapchat girls and women.

It's kind of sad.

These doll makers really need to wake-up and look at what they are doing. Victoria Secret, Burberry, perfume ads, beauty queens, strippers...

Can they really be this out of touch with what sells? Stripper body is what will get sales. They seem clueless.

If you want to make money then give men what they want.
Doll master, have you seen what EX Doll are doing with their latest project?

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Kazuya wrote:Doll master, have you seen what EX Doll are doing with their latest project?
Yes. It's amazing. If the silicone is soft enough, it is very likely the doll for me.
They say there are 3 more clones in the works. It's great news.

Just waiting for a softness demo and touching videos now.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

very interesting thread indeed. This is close to what I'm after.

That GIF is spot on.

seems like 172B is the closest to this theme that WM do? I went for the WM172D having the unusual combination of that taller athletic leggy look but with larger (but still realistic) breasts than you'd usually find.

I wholehartedly agree that 175cm tall would be hotter (I see there's a JY175), but I was advised that even 38kg would be tough for a first doll, so I didn't look into it. I'm guessing you're saying A-B cup for realism and practicality (i.e. allocate weight toward the height)

Now if someone could do a body like this, but *with decent LHP* aswell..

sleepyDragon

Post by sleepyDragon »

That would be a doll I would want to get. Currently I'm drawn between the JY175 and the Ella Silver from LoveDoll. One of them as an A or B cup and a little less on the hips would be perfect.

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

I have no objections to those taller than me. If she looks good, she looks good. Weight may be an issue as far as that goes, though.

Now, runway model style tall? Blech! I do not find someone intentionally looking like a POW detainee sexy. I'll pass.

g0ldenmk2

Post by g0ldenmk2 »

I am not really into girls that look like supermodels on runways. They resemble flat wooden planks, not really my style.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I tried getting Zelex to do an A cup for the 170cm silicone body...
And Irontech for a 168cm A cup silicone...
But...
All they say is they'll pass this suggestion onto the development team.
Development teams which constantly churn out huge tit doll aftrr huge tit doll :shakefist:

There are a few dolls out there but most everyone aren't taller, it's like unless it's a little girl height they don't like doing small breasts on it or if they do the thing got horrible LHP or a tiny butt and super thin legs :evil:
All i can do is keep campaigning for the small titties dolls with good height and pray a great one gets built one day.
I did have success with the Starpery 171A which turned out having really tiny AA cup tits , but Starpery has had it's quality issues and customer service issues.

Irontech told me i could pay them $1500 to have an adjustment mold made for the 168cm in A cup tits.
I wish i could raise the funds together with fellow TDF really small tit fans to get that body made.
I'd put in $300 towards that Irontech 168cm A cup silicone body mold.
Make that $400 !
Fuck it I'll put up $500 !!!
1/3 the cost
Attachments
1P8A9064.jpg
1P8A9064.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 590 times
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (1.17 MiB) Viewed 596 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS