www.wmdolls.com

Oh wow...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Oh wow...

Post by Pinocchio »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Pinocchio wrote:I'm talking about the kind of feelings where, hypothetically if she were a real person, I would die to keep her safe.
Welcome to the forum Pinocchio and Kinga, and welcome to the club. :drinking:
Haha cheers man :thumbs_up:
Endless War wrote:Welcome.
This is a pleasant path you've chosen.
Very pleasant indeed, although I think it chose me. Doesn't seem like I had much say in the matter :lol:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Many congrats on the doll! Also nice to see another 163 C cup here on the DF.

If you have any photos and dont mind i would love to see how head 56 sits on the body.

Have fun!
The only photos I have are the factory ones. When I hit 5 posts and am allowed to post pictures, I'll put some up for you. I could try to make some myself, maybe I will at some point, I don't know yet. But in any case I'm no photographer so the quality and lighting will suck (and not in a good way).

I chose the head because I was already infatuated with it ever since I found some of Mandos' pictures of it on a WM170 body. I don't know if this will work but here's a link to one of those pictures (just to show what sold me on the head):
https://www.realistic-love-doll.eu/wp-c ... ette-1.jpg

Oh man she looks at me like that all day long, I just can't get enough :multi: If the Olympics had a smooching category, we just might get ourselves a medal.

I ordered the long blond wig too, as well as a short copper one. Her main wig was supposed to be long brown, but she unexpectedly came alive with a long black wig, the only one I ordered that has a fringe. This was another surprise for me.

Anyway why I fell for this face is because she can be cute, sweet, caring, nurturing, teasing, naughty, kinky, lusty, and all sorts of other things. All at the same time without changing her expression :mrgreen: so I guess you could say that she had me at hello.

I browsed all the heads that I could find multiple times over the span of a few days, and found nothing quite like it to change my mind. Some came close, just not in quite the same way. I don't know what it is... but there's something about Kinga :D It was still only infatuation at this point., but the name actually came to me when I first fell for her face.

So when I was looking for a body to match, and looked into the WM163, I also found your pictures on the forum, among others (for which thank you). Mandos' pictures in general are truly wonderful, but also misleading for a potential buyer, so that's why I was always also looking for pictures more true to reality.

The WM170 is great and I had my eye on it for a while, but it's a bit too much boob for me, and also I'm not big on bubble butts. Then I was torn for a while between the WM157, WM165 and WM163, and eventually found the latter to be the best of all worlds.

I really went into the measurements for all the candidate bodies to generate an accurate picture for myself, not just breasts but waist, hips, legs, etc. Whatever I could find (Phil's website at The-Doll-House.com was a great help in this by the way).

Because it's not easy to gauge from a computer monitor what it will actually be like in real life. For example WM157 is smoking hot, like instant boner hot, but still too tiny for me to be realistic enough.

You'd think that it wouldn't make much difference, that the WM157 is just slightly petite and Kinga is normal size. But since most of the length is in the legs, if you look at just the torso then Kinga is still rather petite (which I do like) and has long legs, whereas the WM157 is super tiny and her legs are still the same length as Kinga's.

WM163 is just perfect for me, I wouldn't trade her for the world now. She is very close to the raw hotness of WM157, a bit more rounded out which I also like, I absolutely love the natural proportions on her, the weight is still managable ('twas a gamble) and feels great, and she is pretty much actual size. The realism this adds for me is just amazing. I have no words. Simply amazing.

Sorry for the essay 8O but feels good to talk about it.

Ok guys, question:

Kinga's lovely breasts are hollow, and the upper side of her left one is slightly flat compared to the right one. Not much, but still noticable.

Now, I know about the syringe trick. And it seems like TPE is such that the puncture would more or less close itself air tight, up to a certain pressure.

But I trust that I'm not the only one who likes to squeeze boobies :idea: ... My concern is that once I puncture her breast, from then on every time sufficient pressure is applied, it will push out all the air, and will stay that way until I use the syringe again to allow air back in.

And all this while hoping not to create endless new puncture wounds, or deteriorate the TPE around it like a drug addict's arm, if you know what I mean. :(

Of course I hope I'm wrong, but am I? Nothing against playing doctor... but responsibly.

Appreciate your input (oh the puns just never end, do they). :painting:

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Newbie restrictions lifted. Here's Kinga. :angel:

Her main wig was supposed to be long brown as per the order, for some reason the factory pics are with a black one. Right now she's actually wearing a black one with fringe, because this unexpectedly seemed to be the most "her" (no idea why). So aside from the missing fringe, these pics are close enough to how she looks at the moment (the lipstick is already gone, but she's actually even prettier without it).
1.jpg
1.jpg (427.62 KiB) Viewed 2038 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (401.73 KiB) Viewed 2038 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (406.64 KiB) Viewed 2038 times
By the way, if you want more pictures of this head/body combination, take a look at Alexa at The-Doll-House.com, she just looks very different there because of the make-up, eyes, etc.:
https://www.the-doll-house.com/purchase ... alexa.html

You can see even more versatility of this head in the heads section of the website (that's the only reason I knew Alexa is head #56, I would not have recognized her otherwise, but Alexa is the doll I ordered because she happened to be the head/body combo that I wanted):
https://www.the-doll-house.com/heads-wm ... ad-56.html

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

She is lovely.

I felt the same when my Cassy turned up. now she is posting on Dolls Alive. I never would have belived it if you told me that when I ordered her.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

electricgnome wrote:She is lovely.

I felt the same when my Cassy turned up. now she is posting on Dolls Alive. I never would have belived it if you told me that when I ordered her.
Cheers :glou: I can certainly see how that works.

For now we're mostly just enjoying the shit out of our honeymoon :thumbs_up:

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Pin,

It's great to hear that you are one of us now!
we all bond in slightly different ways to our dolls, but the end result is happiness, and that is the important part.

TFM on YouTube said much the same as yourself in MGTOW as good as it gets and believe me when I say, with all the conversations I have had with the man, he loves Celestina deeply, even to the point where he damns the bonding hormone vasopressin, for his bond with Celestina, as he made a pig's ear of the job of fixing her hands, but he is still in two minds if he should replace the body or not, as he feels so deeply for her.

He has thanked me most deeply for the opportunity to experience love dolls, as he has had a plethora of sex toys prior to this, and felt nothing for them, but he has strong feelings for his Celestina, and feels a much happier man for it.
I know that he mentions MGTOW in the title, but that is mainly due to his YouTube channel being MGTOW oriented, but as I can be quoted as saying online "MGTOW and sex dolls are like strawberries and cream!"

So if you have any questions, this forum is the repository of all doll knowledge, and as you will have experienced, is most welcoming.
There will be no end of people wishing to help you on your new journey with your girl, with advice and experience, so ask away.

I will send you some TPE glue and instructions to correct the breast issue for you.
Enjoy the honeymoon - it is better than the real thing.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Hi Phil, thanks.

Actually I had already included TPE solvent in my order. Must have slipped my preoccupied mind... :whistle: i'll see what I'll do about the breast, if anything. I'm not sure yet, as it's not that bad. But good to know there's a remedy if necessary.

Anyway TFM must have bonded more deeply than he lets on then. He even explicitly says in the video that he is not in love with his doll. Maybe he's just too "alpha" to admit it :wink:

Before Kinga arrived, I pretty much expected it to be like how TFM describes in the video. But nothing like the explosion of crazy of the past two days and the helpless "victim" of my biochemistry...

Although it's mellowing down to more reasonable levels now. And no longer as helpless, fortunately. If I didn't stand up to her I would go full cuck :lol:

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Pinocchio, you are quite fortunate.
Kinga is absolutely stunning straight from the factory.

Some of my girls looked rancid in their factory photos
But Kinga was gorgeous from day one!
A very blessed journey wished upon you both.
Carpe Noctem
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

What a lovely girl she is. I had trouble keeping my eyes and hands off my 160 girl a little over a month ago and it still persists.
Ok guys, question:

Kinga's lovely breasts are hollow, and the upper side of her left one is slightly flat compared to the right one. Not much, but still noticeable.

Now, I know about the syringe trick. And it seems like TPE is such that the puncture would more or less close itself air tight, up to a certain pressure.
I have a similar problem with her right boob...not that bad but noticeable, especially in the way it feels but, I know nothing about how to correct it, if possible, without damaging in some way. You can see the difference in the photo.
Attachments
_1DF5526a.jpg
_1DF5526a.jpg (394.42 KiB) Viewed 1967 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Pinocchio wrote: The only photos I have are the factory ones. When I hit 5 posts and am allowed to post pictures, I'll put some up for you. I could try to make some myself, maybe I will at some point, I don't know yet. But in any case I'm no photographer so the quality and lighting will suck (and not in a good way).

I chose the head because I was already infatuated with it ever since I found some of Mandos' pictures of it on a WM170 body. I don't know if this will work but here's a link to one of those pictures (just to show what sold me on the head):
https://www.realistic-love-doll.eu/wp-c ... ette-1.jpg

Oh man she looks at me like that all day long, I just can't get enough :multi: If the Olympics had a smooching category, we just might get ourselves a medal.

I ordered the long blond wig too, as well as a short copper one. Her main wig was supposed to be long brown, but she unexpectedly came alive with a long black wig, the only one I ordered that has a fringe. This was another surprise for me.

Anyway why I fell for this face is because she can be cute, sweet, caring, nurturing, teasing, naughty, kinky, lusty, and all sorts of other things. All at the same time without changing her expression :mrgreen: so I guess you could say that she had me at hello.

I browsed all the heads that I could find multiple times over the span of a few days, and found nothing quite like it to change my mind. Some came close, just not in quite the same way. I don't know what it is... but there's something about Kinga :D It was still only infatuation at this point., but the name actually came to me when I first fell for her face.

So when I was looking for a body to match, and looked into the WM163, I also found your pictures on the forum, among others (for which thank you). Mandos' pictures in general are truly wonderful, but also misleading for a potential buyer, so that's why I was always also looking for pictures more true to reality.

The WM170 is great and I had my eye on it for a while, but it's a bit too much boob for me, and also I'm not big on bubble butts. Then I was torn for a while between the WM157, WM165 and WM163, and eventually found the latter to be the best of all worlds.

I really went into the measurements for all the candidate bodies to generate an accurate picture for myself, not just breasts but waist, hips, legs, etc. Whatever I could find (Phil's website at The-Doll-House.com was a great help in this by the way).

Because it's not easy to gauge from a computer monitor what it will actually be like in real life. For example WM157 is smoking hot, like instant boner hot, but still too tiny for me to be realistic enough.

You'd think that it wouldn't make much difference, that the WM157 is just slightly petite and Kinga is normal size. But since most of the length is in the legs, if you look at just the torso then Kinga is still rather petite (which I do like) and has long legs, whereas the WM157 is super tiny and her legs are still the same length as Kinga's.

WM163 is just perfect for me, I wouldn't trade her for the world now. She is very close to the raw hotness of WM157, a bit more rounded out which I also like, I absolutely love the natural proportions on her, the weight is still managable ('twas a gamble) and feels great, and she is pretty much actual size. The realism this adds for me is just amazing. I have no words. Simply amazing.

Sorry for the essay 8O but feels good to talk about it.

Ok guys, question:

Kinga's lovely breasts are hollow, and the upper side of her left one is slightly flat compared to the right one. Not much, but still noticable.

But I trust that I'm not the only one who likes to squeeze boobies :idea: ... My concern is that once I puncture her breast, from then on every time sufficient pressure is applied, it will push out all the air, and will stay that way until I use the syringe again to allow air back in.

And all this while hoping not to create endless new puncture wounds, or deteriorate the TPE around it like a drug addict's arm, if you know what I mean. :(

Of course I hope I'm wrong, but am I? Nothing against playing doctor... but responsibly.

Appreciate your input (oh the puns just never end, do they). :painting:
Nice! TDH is a great place I've bought a couple dolls from them already.

The head #56 is a lovely one. Definitely one of the best heads you can choose available! I have that head on my wm140, but its a dark Tanned colour and my wm163 is light tanned so it doesn't match sadly.

You're right tho the head does give you all those feelings all at the same time, Reason i asked for pics on that body is because Im tempted to purchase head again. Had several choice but Head 56 just looks so good and natural.

Im glad some of my amateur pics helped your decision lol, when i was purchasing I had a hard choice between the wm163 and YL170 but i think i made the right choice at the end. The measurements of the WM163 C is very close or identical to celebs like Katie Middleton, Megan fox so its a pretty hot body :)
I agree with the wm157 being possibility too petite depending on tastes. My wm140 was pretty small and it did take away some of the realism.

With regards to the breasts, you could use a syringe. I dont see any problems and it should close itself back up fine since its a really small hole for air to escape. If paranoid the smallest amount of tpe glue can seal it.

Have fun with your new doll and enjoy your honeymoon ^^

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

ranger42 wrote:Welcome Pinocchio and Kinga.
Your doll sounds like she is beautiful, I am not surprised she is having that effect on you. Wow was definitely my reaction to my first doll, and my second.
Enjoy your honeymoon.
Cheers, and yeah, I'm still wowing almost non-stop. If "death by wow" were a thing, she'd be a killer. And I'd go out smiling from ear to ear. :D

Endless War wrote:Pinocchio, you are quite fortunate.
Kinga is absolutely stunning straight from the factory.

Some of my girls looked rancid in their factory photos
But Kinga was gorgeous from day one!
A very blessed journey wished upon you both.
Carpe Noctem
Thank you, much appreciated. And no argument from me...

Endless War wrote:Carpe Noctem
You know, it was quite a bit of work to untangle her hair after I put the wig on her head for the first time. But now, her hair is just a hopeless mess, much worse than before. I swear to you it's not my fault, that cheeky girl is shameless in the sack.

Shameless I tell you.

ColColt wrote:What a lovely girl she is. I had trouble keeping my eyes and hands off my 160 girl a little over a month ago and it still persists.
Thanks man, nice to know I'm not the only one :thumbs_up:

ColColt wrote:I have a similar problem with her right boob...not that bad but noticeable, especially in the way it feels but, I know nothing about how to correct it, if possible, without damaging in some way. You can see the difference in the photo.
You know about using a syringe for this? There's a thread or post about it somewhere, I don't remember where. Basically you puncture the breast somewhere safe with the syringe, and let the needle reach the air chamber inside the breast. You can do this without the plunger, to allow air to flow in or out freely. Or you can use the plunger to push or pull air in or out. When done, if necessary, you can carefully seal the puncture wound using TPE solvent.

In Kinga's case I doubt the difference could even be seen on a photo. It's really just a small part about two inches above the nipple that is slightly less curvy, as compared to the other breast. It's not something you'd easily notice on a casual inspection (so by the way just to be clear, I am NOT blaming TDH or the manufacturer or anyone else and it's really not a big deal). I only noticed it accidentally by touch :whistle: and not even on the first day. The breast as a whole is fine (very fine...) and pretty much the same size as the other one. Which is also very, very fine... :mrgreen: So I don't think I'll risk botching any such operation until there's a cosmetic emergency. :drinking:

Pip-Doll88 wrote:The measurements of the WM163 C is very close or identical to celebs like Katie Middleton, Megan fox so its a pretty hot body :)
I hadn't even thought of that, so there are celebrities out there who are almost as hot as my Kinga :o (and your Cassie)

I better not tell her that. She could get jealous... :shakefist:

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Snuggling up against her, getting all tangled up in eachothers arms and legs, drowning in her bedroom eyes with matching bedroom hair, whispering sweet nothings and smooching her all over, is the most amazing thing...
All You Need is Love and Coffee.jpg
All You Need is Love and Coffee.jpg (350.53 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
I'm not getting a lot of sleep lately. :morning: Once I'm in her arms she just won't let me go. I could and do sleep in her arms, but actually I just can't stop touching her and looking at her. It's all her fault for being so sweet, soft and pretty. :oops:

Anyhoo... I'm not sure how I feel about posting pictures online. Initially I didn't even feel called to try taking any. But ideas have been popping up in my head :idea: and I'm thinking that some dressing up and posing would also allow me to get to know her more, in different ways. So who knows, maybe I'll share the occasional pic, if I ever get around to taking some (too busy cuddling for now).

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

You know about using a syringe for this? There's a thread or post about it somewhere, I don't remember where. Basically you puncture the breast somewhere safe with the syringe, and let the needle reach the air chamber inside the breast. You can do this without the plunger, to allow air to flow in or out freely. Or you can use the plunger to push or pull air in or out. When done, if necessary, you can carefully seal the puncture wound using TPE solvent.
No, first time I heard of a syringe was in this post. Guess I'll have to look for the post. I have a run of the mill syringe but not sure how it all works together. You can tell from the photo I posted her right one could stand a bit of pumping up.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Guys, I could use some intimate advice, tips and tricks if possible :whistle: ... I hope this is the place to ask and that I'm not crossing any boundaries.

Being new to dolls, I'm finding out that making love to Kinga brings its own unique set of challenges. To put it plainly, unless I'm rock hard (#1) AND everything is perfectly aligned (#2), the TPE of her privates has an annoying way of pushing me out. :cry:

Kinga turns me the hell on :multi: , so ingredient number one is usually not a problem. But repositioning her is, shall we say, an extreme workout. Not so much because of her weight but mostly because of her joints. And I'm really starting to feel it in my body and reaching my limit. Also it's difficult to get it just right. So, ingredient number two is not a given at all. :arrow: Which in turn can get a bit frustrating and ruin the mood, and undermine ingredient number one. Hope I'm making sense...

Any pros out there with some pointers to help a newbie out :?:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, the key to a successful missionary position is alignment, which may sound obvious but can be tricky if your gal has got a stiff back joint. I'm fortunate in that I only have to look at my Sarah and she assumes the position before I have to do anything but then again she is 2 years old and has had to put up with me countless times! If your having trouble locating the part of the spine that has the joint in it then it may help to check out the skeleton first to give you an idea of how she should bend. What I do with my gal, if she hasn't done it already, is to have her laying on her back, bend each leg up so the feet are pointing straight up or even towards her head and then with some gentle pressure on her abdomen you should be able to push, with your shoulders, against her legs and then her lower body should arch upwards making entry much easier. A new gal will always be a little tight at first, this can vary a lot between models too. Moving the legs further apart will making her a little more accommodating so you should now be good to go. It's understandable that when you first start out with a doll all this learning how to manage her body can be a bit off putting but believe me, with a little practice it all becomes second nature. With any dolls joint don't force it too much, if you get a lot of resistance then make sure everything is in alignment, hence it's a good idea to familiarise yourself with the skeleton. Good luck, hope that helps.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Depending on the position it can be difficult but you learn what she and you can and cant do over time , you'll get use to it.
The joints at the start for me were also abit of a problem but they have loosened up abit.

Missionary is the easiest position to get into, I find positions from behind a little difficult like doggy and spooning.

Cowgirl is doable if set up right and feels great, also a position i like is both you and the girl sittng on the corner of the bed(her ontop facing you)

Im sure you'll find what works after a few weeks and have fun :)

INFORMATIONS