The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

We turn dreams into reality!
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

Post by Mr Franz »

Rider77 wrote:Howdy, new here, first post, anxiously awaiting my first TPE friend. I've just finished reading through this thread and am thankful for all of the contributors.

I had come across in other threads most of the pertinent info and products needed to care for and maintain a new doll and have pretty much already checked all of the requirements off the list.

One thing I've seen mentioned a bit as I've scoured these forums, and a few times in this thread, is new buyers being flustered by a lack of space to perform maintenance. Who wants baby oil in their bed, or who wants to put a 1500 dollar work of art on the floor?

Coming up against this hurtle myself I had what I thought was a pretty novel idea, massage table. Folding massage tables can be found for as little as $85 new on amazon or probably much much less at your local second hand stores or online marketplaces. Take up very little space folded up, super easy to setup, sterile & super easy to clean. I imagine it's gonna make cleaning my gal a breeze.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this idea but I thought it might be a useful contribution to this thread.

Cheers
I wash, oil and powder my doll with her standing on a large trash bag. Takes up hardly any space at all and clean-up afterward is a breeze. Does require standing feet though.

Rider77

Post by Rider77 »

I wash, oil and powder my doll with her standing on a large trash bag. Takes up hardly any space at all and clean-up afterward is a breeze. Does require standing feet though.
Great advice! The doll I have coming has standing feet, so I will probably utilize this method as well.

Admittedly, I had some ulterior motives for the massage table purchase (super easy access and quick cleaning for standing missionary, tmi?), and while I was reading through the pages and pages and pages of sometimes conflicting doll care methods it occurred to me that the table could serve a dual purpose.

I found and joined the forum the day I bought my doll, my first. Really glad the vendor had a link to this forum at the top of the store page.

I would have fuck up my doll so bad without this awesome resource.

JamesWorld

Post by JamesWorld »

Does anyone have a recommendation for bodystockings? I've been shopping; $10 full sleeve crotchless are available, but most say "one size fits all in the "4'9" to 5'10" range.

My WM153 is 5'. I don't want it to be too loose. I've been looking at dancewear unitards as well, as they have more size options available (for example, child sizes) but are upwards of $30. I don't mind paying a little more for a good quality product and proper fit, unless someone can provide a recommendation?

Plus!! I found endoscopes/borescopes are readily available for under $10! great for looking for mold deep inside those crevices (as well as down sink drains, inside car engine spaces)

Definitely should be put on the doll owner's list of equipment.

Rider77

Post by Rider77 »

JamesWorld wrote:Does anyone have a recommendation for bodystockings? I've been shopping; $10 full sleeve crotchless are available, but most say "one size fits all in the "4'9" to 5'10" range.
My second wife was pretty small, like 5'2 B-cup thin, we ordered several 5-10$ body stockings off Amazon in a few materials, fishnet and nylon etc. They all conformed to her body pretty well & I think would've fit just fine on someone slightly smaller. There was some sagging behind the knees sometimes but otherwise, pretty much painted on. If your doll is 5 feet, the most of the one size fits all should work out fine, maybe read reviews on the product pages to try and find one that has been described by other buyers as too tight.

Hope this helps.

Robbie222
Former Member

Post by Robbie222 »

My doll arrived.

Washed her gentle with soap and water. Dryed her after this and put her in baby oil. This soaked in for the night. But now the doll feels oily and sticky. Do I now wash her before I begin the powdering or just power now without washing ?
Go ahead, make my day!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Robbie222 wrote:My doll arrived.

Washed her gentle with soap and water. Dryed her after this and put her in baby oil. This soaked in for the night. But now the doll feels oily and sticky. Do I now wash her before I begin the powdering or just power now without washing ?
That's pretty much normal for the doll to feel tacky after oiling. Just lightly dust with powder/cornstarch and she'll be good to go. Now, if she's actually still wet (with oil), maybe gently wipe off the excess before you begin. :wink:

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

even with powdering, my doll (and heads) still have a oily touch...

It's a bit the question if oiling after getting your doll is necessary to cover the TPE smell a bit, or... to be sure the doll will not tear if it has been laying around for a while.
My doll was covered in oil with vanilla, and still hanging like that for days (hurt my back , so lifting her now is out of the question)... I think I soap her again, and then powder her... Need to fix also some 'damage' already been done...

PS... I have the 'fixed' foot option... do you guys leave the bolts in there?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

femdoll wrote:PS... I have the 'fixed' foot option... do you guys leave the bolts in there?
I leave mine in. Just backed them down a little so the head protrudes slightly beyond the bottom of the foot. Helps prevent the TPE from getting squished under the doll's weight.

Exile1478
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Exile1478 »

Never use alcohol, it causes micro-cuts inside the TPE structure and in addition it makes all TPE blends dry, brittle and cracked. Do not use toy cleaners, disinfection sprays, disinfection soap, etc.
Is it okay to use an antibacterial soap or is this what you mean by disinfection soap?

SubmissiveDolls

Post by SubmissiveDolls »

Hey guys. Is this soap okay to clean the vagina with?

She is a tpe 6 y e premium 163cm i Cup

Are there any ingredients in there that are harmful ?

Thanks in advance.

Thought Id add more info to this thread
Attachments
thumbnail_20191126_211017.jpg
thumbnail_20191126_211017.jpg (151.46 KiB) Viewed 3211 times

bryanl65
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bryanl65 »

Are there any videos on these maintenance subjects?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Just want to add a thank you for this guide and I wish I'd seen it when I got my first doll last year. At least now I'll know how to treat my next better.

It would be terrific if the manufacturers/vendors included a guide like this with the dolls. When mine arrived there was literally no paperwork with it. When you're spending $2-3k on a doll it doesn't seem too much to ask to get a couple pages with basic care instructions.

I did have a question too, I have two small fluffy dogs that shed moderately. As a result there is dog hair everywhere in my house no matter how much I clean (it's like magic). I've noticed my doll picks up hair like crazy. Maybe it's a static charge thing or they stick to oil or something? Anyway, was wondering whether anyone has encountered a similar problem and has suggestions to counter it (besides keeping her in a hermetically sealed room the dogs can't get into)?

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

still would love to find a way to reduce the oiliness of a doll... my 166C still is very oily at the touch... despite washing and powdering her a couple of times now.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Nackers wrote: have two small fluffy dogs that shed moderately. As a result there is dog hair everywhere in my house no matter how much I clean (it's like magic). I've noticed my doll picks up hair like crazy. Maybe it's a static charge thing or they stick to oil or something? Anyway, was wondering whether anyone has encountered a similar problem and has suggestions to counter it (besides keeping her in a hermetically sealed room the dogs can't get into)?
Normally, powdering or applying cornstarch, whichever you prefer, takes care of the pet hair sticking problem. I mean, it still gets on there, but it doesn't stick as much. I have a long hair cat and I just try to keep the area where my doll spends the most of her time, clean and vacuumed. That and keeping her powdered seems to do the job.

@femdoll, some dolls are more oily that others, but it may help to do an oil cleaning. That's where you clean the doll's surface with baby oil. You just rub it on one area at a time and wipe it right back off. You'd be surprised at how much crud comes off you didn't even know was there and with it the excess oils from the factory. After that, let her sit for a bit for the baby oil to absorb and then powder/cornstarch as usual. She may still be a bit tacky even after waiting, but don't worry, powdering will take care of that.

One thing I should mention though, this thread is some 3 years old now. TPE formulas have changed a lot since then. While the basic information remains the same, keep in mind, most dolls these days require far less maintenance then they once did. :wink:

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

So oil the doll, to remove the oil? hm... that's kinda weird. I was already afraid that it become more oily since I oiled the doll confirm the advice in this topic....

i got rid of the terrible smell though! Ok, it still smell like a 'big sextoy', but I oil'd her once with baby oil combined with vanilla, and... surprisingly, the vanilla smell 'sticked' to it. But it washed away after a while.

I did buy perfumed talcpowder, which has a very nice strong smell... (https://www.amazon.com/Taylor-London-Ti ... B001VD4CN6 )... expensive, but... really smells nice! way better then the normal talc powder

INFORMATIONS