sexyrealsexdolls.com

Unknown Full sized Ass Toy...Help!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
greedydingdong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Unknown Full sized Ass Toy...Help!

Post by greedydingdong »

Okay, well it arrived, and it was a lot heavier than I expected. Its like carrying a large turkey around, lol.

The size I would say is a bit smaller than any of the girls I have dated (And I have usually dated fit asian girls), but it isn't small to the point where its unrealistic. The jiggle, firmness and skin texture and feel are perfect. It also is very detailed looking which is great.
close up.jpg
close up.jpg (224.57 KiB) Viewed 2241 times

What I like the most, is that because of the jiggle, and the weight, it totally gives you the sensation that you are having sex. Its great for that "fucking" sensation, where you can actually get a workout.

My only gripe, and I have had this from a pocket pal in the past, is that when you climax, the textured inside parts rubbing on your head, its a bit too intense, it doesn't quite have the give that a woman's ass or pussy can have. But... maybe it just needs to be broken in. I have read that vaseline over time can soften tpe, so I will be applying Vaseline frequently to see if that can help.

I am also really interested in using pastels and baby oil to get a bit of deeper colors, kind of like how that Russian company has done the color...
Doll Alexa_new.mp4 - VLC media player 2020-05-01 2_46_14 PM.jpg
Doll Alexa_new.mp4 - VLC media player 2020-05-01 2_46_14 PM.jpg (229.91 KiB) Viewed 2241 times

I really like to paint, so I will be doing some experimenting. I am studying the color pallets of asshole very carefully and closely, lol.

Also, does anyone know why my image links are not working? thanks...

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

You have to upload your images manually using the tool below the submit button where you upload and attachment, then you can insert it into your post.

or you can use the Img button where the font options are and have the link to your image if its hosted somewhere

Lexp123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lexp123 »

DoctorDuke wrote:Hello friends. I purchased the full torso toy from Sinloli. $450. See attached measurements.

The width across of the hips on the bigger better ass-hip are 14.17 inches. Compares OK to what is on this torso is listed at 14.1 inches - and almost 35 inches circumference around hips. Definitely full size proportions. So hope it is indeed the bigger hips - as they look so sexy in these recent photos. Weight is 53 lbs vs. 36 for bigger ass-hip - so the upper torso is 17 lbs more... the legs are also a bit longer

What is the circumference size of the bigger ass-hip that others have? It is not listed on the website.

I think the breasts look really good and the waist and torso also look realistic.

And YES - I will do a review with photos once it arrives.

DoctorDuke
Where can I find this review?

justindahl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by justindahl »

welp just bought the large 15kg torso from sinloli. pretty stoked on it. might do a review once i get it. been looking for a decent affordable torso and this one seems killer from what you've all shared. cheers!

Lexp123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lexp123 »

justindahl wrote:welp just bought the large 15kg torso from sinloli. pretty stoked on it. might do a review once i get it. been looking for a decent affordable torso and this one seems killer from what you've all shared. cheers!
You got a link?

oppai3

Post by oppai3 »

justindahl wrote:welp just bought the large 15kg torso from sinloli. pretty stoked on it. might do a review once i get it. been looking for a decent affordable torso and this one seems killer from what you've all shared. cheers!
I ended up ordering one yesterday too. Did they contact you asking to pay $100 for shipping? I said that seemed high and they ended up changing it to $40.

@lexp123 here is the link: https://www.sinloli.com/home/299-sinlol ... -doll.html

If you do order, use the coupon "new" and save 10%

Lexp123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lexp123 »

Is it possible to remove the dark discoloration around the vagina?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

The discoloration will wear off overtime, its a powder type makeup. I've had both versions of this hip and both are excellent. I actually prefer the smaller 25lb one because of the shape, it looks more perky and petite/athletic for my tastes. Although the bigger one is incredible in size and shape as well.

justindahl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by justindahl »

Lexp123 wrote:Is it possible to remove the dark discoloration around the vagina?
not sure. i ended up cancelling and reordering so i'll ask them and let you know what they say about less of that dark color

earlier in this thread a user mentioned a few washes really gets rid of a lot of it so that's promising too

anyone know what is the best way to wash them?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

justindahl wrote:
Lexp123 wrote:Is it possible to remove the dark discoloration around the vagina?
not sure. i ended up cancelling and reordering so i'll ask them and let you know what they say about less of that dark color

earlier in this thread a user mentioned a few washes really gets rid of a lot of it so that's promising too

anyone know what is the best way to wash them?
It is full TPE, very durable, just warm or hot war, mild soaps. I recommend an initial wash out of the package to get rid of debris and a bit of the chemical smell.

I also recommend getting an aquarium pump with dual tubing to dry the closed hole canals. Once you get mold/mildew on TPE, its donzo

Lexp123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lexp123 »

oppai3 wrote:
I ended up ordering one yesterday too. Did they contact you asking to pay $100 for shipping? I said that seemed high and they ended up changing it to $40.

@lexp123 here is the link: https://www.sinloli.com/home/299-sinlol ... -doll.html

If you do order, use the coupon "new" and save 10%

Wait, there are hidden shipping costs? It save either shipping is free for me.

JoshNio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JoshNio »

How does the 17kg Sinloli one compare to the Louise or this one from amazon?

They look similar enough, but the Louise/Amazon ones are $200 less, with great reviews.
They have different dimensions and weight, was wondering if there was a good comparison between the three.

justindahl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by justindahl »

greedydingdong, any news on the painting? very interested in this as well. seems like it wouldn't be too difficult

justindahl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by justindahl »

JoshNio wrote:How does the 17kg Sinloli one compare to the Louise or this one from amazon?

They look similar enough, but the Louise/Amazon ones are $200 less, with great reviews.
They have different dimensions and weight, was wondering if there was a good comparison between the three.
just got the louise one. insane price. now i'll have two to compare. sinloli taking a while to get back on any tracking so just got another. little smaller as well. if the site is legit the reviews seem awesome

JoshNio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JoshNio »

justindahl wrote:just got the louise one. insane price. now i'll have two to compare. sinloli taking a while to get back on any tracking so just got another. little smaller as well. if the site is legit the reviews seem awesome
Would love to see a comparison when you get them. I shot sinloli some questions but I haven't heard back from them for about a week now either. They seem legitimate but i'm not comfortable buying from them till i get a response.

INFORMATIONS