www.wmdolls.com

Vivid raw supermodel - review

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Vivid raw supermodel - review

Post by samara78 »

I had no problems with my selena and no occasion to take her apart and have a look inside
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dollman158
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollman158 »

Wow! They are hot! Wish the material wasn't hard, though...

gfdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gfdoll »

jonathann wrote:Pretty doll.
Are the legs securely fastened to the body or have the tendency to "save" as the Selena?

Jonathann....I just purchased and received Alanah Rae yesterday. The legs and arms are not fastened but they are securely fastened once you attach them to her body. I'm amazed on how tall and beautiful she is.

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Thank you, it was one of my fears. I could let me try .....
Samara 78. My Selena was a model of the last few years. But I can assure you that his legs were eager to escape. The problem has probably been resolved since.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

jonathann wrote:Thank you, it was one of my fears. I could let me try .....
Samara 78. My Selena was a model of the last few years. But I can assure you that his legs were eager to escape. The problem has probably been resolved since.
You made me laugh with your runaway legs post hete. Thank you so much.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

:-D

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

Katka wrote:The deformation of her po has gone away without any action. I layed her on with her backside on top - and after a hot day in my glashouse - the po was round and beautiful again. On the picture you see her also her backside hole. Like the same sized frontside hole, its placement ist not AC (not anatomical correct). I will store her now in my house in room with not so hard temperature changes.
This doll should have a inflatable chamber (as you can inflate the body a liitle bit but where does the chamber sits in the body? As comparised to Selene when putting in an other Vagina, i had to remove the insite air chamber. Too bad with Selene i had to make the hole for the vagina bigger and after a few day's the doll was unusable.
Selene's holes where about 3,5 to nearby 4 cm instead of the 5 cm you told Alanah should be.

There are some dols from a French supplier Love and Vibes that are cheaper than Alanah but more expensive than Selene but Selene and especially Alanah are much taller (i think Sandra and Vanessa are about 1,40m but there is too little information). Sure as you can see these doe also have doggybones (Vagina and ASS together)

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

Katka wrote:I said, that the supermodel is rather hard. The next pictures compares it wit a "normal" mannequin. The MLEM14 aka LEM14 (approx. 100 euro in europe).

It is shown, that :D a normal mannequin can be even harder ! :D
Of course, as the mannequin is used to be "standing' on most places and even Silicon and TPR dolls are not ment to be standing all of the time (i hope my English is understandable).

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

gfdoll wrote:
jonathann wrote:Pretty doll.
Are the legs securely fastened to the body or have the tendency to "save" as the Selena?

Jonathann....I just purchased and received Alanah Rae yesterday. The legs and arms are not fastened but they are securely fastened once you attach them to her body. I'm amazed on how tall and beautiful she is.
But how is the insert? sure it shoult be a doggy bone but can you lay the other site insite the doll (just like with Selene)?

Stormydaniels
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stormydaniels »

Hard mannequins can be bought on eBay...or from wig shops..they are made of all sorts of materials but the bodies are taken from casts of 19 year old models who are a size 8!!#

jabbamill2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jabbamill2 »

I know that this post was made a few years ago. But this guy keeps mentioning a "PO"! What the hell is a "PO"?

INFORMATIONS