WHAT'S THE LATEST FROM PDX ?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WHAT'S THE LATEST FROM PDX ?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Okay - I am not the quickest here either but - wasn't Pipe Dreams Imports (PDX) suppose to have had a new line of air babes all ready for inflation and ready to go to every home - :mrgreen:

What happened - :?:

The last air babe released was the 2015 Bad Azz Bonnie collection - of Bonnie Rotten inflata-babes - all kool - but where are the 2016 super air babes - :angel:

Has anyone seen anything - on the new PDX inflata-babes

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WHAT'S THE LATEST FROM PDX ?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Was afraid of this - nothing but "still" electrons - :mrgreen:

Okay Mr.(Herr) PDX how about an update - anything - :?:

Happy Trails -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Too bad too. Some of their stuff was promising
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

robroyal wrote:We are indeed listening to all of your posts
Robroyal posted the above over two years ago on this thread:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27#p632327

Then in August 2015 he posted the following on this thread: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62#p796462
robroyal wrote:we are working on a new and improved version that will street in January 2016.
Then in January 2016 he told horneybossken as reported on this thread: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=68190:
HornyBossKen wrote: we are working on a new and improved round of dolls for release at this year’s ANME show in July.
It is now July and Robroyal has not posted on the vinyl board in over six months. If he is paying attention to the vinyl inflatables posts he would have responded to yorktown's post starting this thread which was made over two weeks ago. I do not have confidence that there will be new and improved inflatable pipedream dolls.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well another month has passed - and well so far nothing from Pipedreams Imports, (PDX) - :arrow:

I suppose with summer - comes a slack period - maybe like last year when Bad Azz Bonnie was released in the Fall so too will the New 2016 line - :?:

Happy Trails-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Wow wee- summer is over - the Fall Harvest festival is over - and now we're looking at winter soon - snow already today just reported up the road a bit from the homestead - :P

And yet No - New/ Neu Inflata-Babes - reported - :o

unbelievable/ nicht zu fassen

Hmm - maybe it's time to move on

Tschüss - PDX

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy!
The only peep I've heard from PDX is ... nothing! I did finally get a replacement doll (Hanna Harper) for the Big Beautiful Becky hard plastic titty monstrosity that I ordered many moons ago. The Hanna Harper replacement DOES have inflatable boobies, but still ... not impressed at all with the design. Looks nice, but functionally ... MEH! I really don't think PDX "tests" their product for actual use. Oh well ...
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good too hear from you Von_S - :thumbs_up:

Hey that's great they made it right with a new Hannah - :thumbs_up:

Yeah PDX has slipped totally off the radar - not sure what's happening there - I was hoping for a new improved line up for 2016 - but had a feeling it was just going to be a simple re-vamp of the previous inflata-Babes - but now - I am not sure they're going to do anything -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

This may answer some questions. I got this press release from Pipedream this week, but there is no information on the website about these dolls yet. This looks like continuing the pattern of inconsistent comments from Pipedream. The headline says "sold out" but the article says place orders "while supplies last."
https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/maili ... bascb.html

These dolls look like they would be too big/heavy for me, but I am interested in knowing what they are. If anyone has information about them please post.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good to see your still with the inflata- gang - HM - :thumbs_up:

While looking very nice - solid dolls like these just aren't my thang - :mrgreen:

Who knows with PDX - they could tomorrow unannounced deliver air babes - it's not a consistent sector for them except for the party type dolls - I still like their products though -

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

I hope that they keep agent 69 going, she's my absolute favorite, I have 6 of them !!! Hahaha The pipedream girls could use a different set of hands and feet. Kneeling Nicki's soft feet are much easier to get into high heels, agent 69 has her foot wear limitations because of her hard plastic feet. I would suggest something with a higher arch, and a size 6 is a pretty common size for women's shoes.

INFORMATIONS