www.wmdolls.com

Help me pose my doll? I'm just a noob!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Help me pose my doll? I'm just a noob!

Post by Phreddie »

Zak, see if you can find an image of the skeleton for the WMDolls. That'll help greatly to see how and where the joints bend. The wrists are usually an actual joint, and the fingers are wires. (Most dolls; I have no experience with WMDolls).
Also, did you give her a rubdown with baby powder (the corn starch type!) will make her skin feel alot smoother instead of slightly tacky.. But maybe you already know that..
THEN, as you get her skin feeling nice, and rubbed her down, then go ahead and try to pose her. Of course by that time, I think your interest in taking pictures will be replaced with some other desires. :whistle:

chicagodoc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chicagodoc »

Begog those are AMAZING photos! Thanks for posting. I'm ordering that same WM155 doll, and very into "arched back, arched neck" positions, akin to a woman standing and seeing if can bend back and touch the floor. Any way you could do a photo showing how far this arch is (safely) possible? Don't want to overdo this with my (first!!) doll and kill her! Doesn't need to be standing; on a bed or sofa etc would be great.
Thanks very much in advance.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Phreddie, i've searched everywhere and couldn't find a pic! lol I just been tryna guesstimate where the joints are by manipulating her, and so far i've found em all except the one in the back. Yeah she's tacky right now but i still love her...i got a pound of cornstarch coming via Amazon. I had them send it alongside the 32 oz of Lube :haha4: Some amazon warehouse worker will get a laugh at least.

Yeah Begog, if you don't mind, the photo Chicagodoc asked for would be worth seeing :D

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Not sure if there even is a pic of a wmdoll skeleton, I have only seen 1 or 2 skeleton pics, and cant remember whos they were, nor can I find them now. But thats sometimes considered a trade secret, so they may not make such pics available.

pound of cornstarch? like, in a box/bag? I usually just use the johnson&johnson cornstarch based baby powder, so its easier to shake out of the container a little at a time. Yeah, I often wonder what the warehouse workers think when I order oddball stuff together.. Lets see, this guy wants sex lube, a vibrator, rope, and a frying pan? WTF?

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Yeah a pound of regular cornstarch like you'd have in the kitchen. From what I read, some baby powders have other shit in it, and the ones that are pure cornstarch are gonna cost more because they call it baby powder. lol

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Corn starch and baby powder are 2 different things baby powder and talc are irritants to the lungs and can cause cancer in women at least. Corn starch is a natural food product.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

chicagodoc wrote:Begog those are AMAZING photos! Thanks for posting. I'm ordering that same WM155 doll, and very into "arched back, arched neck" positions, akin to a woman standing and seeing if can bend back and touch the floor. Any way you could do a photo showing how far this arch is (safely) possible? Don't want to overdo this with my (first!!) doll and kill her! Doesn't need to be standing; on a bed or sofa etc would be great.
Thanks very much in advance.

What? You mean THIS?
:twisted:

Be careful with that neck - it's not a hinge like the back. It's made out of something akin to flex conduit. My guess is, there's a limited amount of times you can stress it before it begins to separate.

INFORMATIONS